Reviews for Ordoa's Arena
and if I dream chapter 8 . 8/31/2015
Wonderful, consistent writing and such a Percy thing to do! I was very worried that you wouldn't get him back to Annabeth, but you did it in a manner that seemed so true to the character. Beautiful.
Guest chapter 8 . 8/27/2015
Great job! I loved the ending! Keep it up :D
FangirlingTooHard chapter 8 . 12/9/2013
This was a great concluding chapter! I loved how completely in character everyone was, especially Jason, Percy, and Leo. "'You wanna play rough, huh? Let's play rough!'" I loved that. Keep writing, you're doing great!
Lioness Deity chapter 8 . 11/26/2013
Effing awesome.
Lioness Deity chapter 7 . 11/26/2013
Effing good. Sorry no reviews lately. I saw the pun, too.
8EternallyMortal8 chapter 8 . 11/27/2013
Yes! Percy and Annabeth! ;D I'm so glad you could update again; good ending: Percy making her send him back (not that he really had to work hard to convince her). I've enjoyed this story. :)

-EM
Void of Shining Darkness chapter 8 . 11/26/2013
Nice Ending!
twilotter lover chapter 8 . 11/26/2013
Great story never read any other story like it before. This chapter was the perfect ending to it.
PercyJacksonFan chapter 7 . 11/18/2013
Keep on writing on the fan fic! It's really good!
Void of Shining Darkness chapter 7 . 11/16/2013
LEO! LEO! LEO!
Void of Shining Darkness chapter 2 . 11/16/2013
Water!
Void of Shining Darkness chapter 1 . 11/16/2013
Idea! Knock each out!
FangirlingTooHard chapter 7 . 11/4/2013
This is a great story! Very good portrayal of all the characters. I was just wondering, when reading this fanfic, if you have read House of Hades? There are a few inconsistencies with this and the book. Sorry if you haven't, I was just wondering. I can't wait to see the next chapter! Leo time!
MP from FangirlingTooHard
Time.Signatures chapter 7 . 10/10/2013
Thanks for updating. .
And then: Yay for Team Leo! :3 Fire...
Percy should blow up Ordoa's Arena with the aqueducts. x)
Oh well, looking forward to the finish of this story! :)
Guest chapter 7 . 10/7/2013
I love this. I started reading this some minutes ago and finished it just know because your story made my glued to the laptop's screen. This is awesome. I'm sad to hear the next chapter will be the end. I just admire this! All the best for you and thank you so much! I hope what I said is enough to make you feel proud of your writing skills! And again, I loved every bit of it!