Reviews for The Hunt Continues
SterlingSilver01 chapter 18 . 8/26
Still a great story. That rude person or persons are either Scar and Lex or the Predalien or all three of them. Please update soon! Need ta know who interrupted them again. It's not fair that Scar who hates humans got to mate with Lex and Celtic didn't. Update soon, love your story!
Yunnora Lovespell chapter 18 . 8/26
Oh gosh what a cliffhanger! I absolutely love this story. It's thrilling and I just have to know who cock-blocked Celtic this time lol I cannot wait for the next chapter!
Kyoki no Megami chapter 18 . 8/25
Hey there;
Yaay, update~
I'd say it's lex and scar because humans wouldn't be able to wrench the door out of it's hinges and an alien wouldn't curse - i'd be shocked too, though, if i'd be hurrying to save those two from almost certain death just to find them in a broomcloset having some fun instead.
Anyways
I certainly hope you continue soon
KnM
Akari.Wolf.Princess chapter 18 . 8/23
Lex and Scar haha Lex going to have a heart attack even if she did the naughty naughty with Scar hahah yay I'm glade you back and can't wait for more chapters.
Yay! An Update!
Can't wait to read more!
Live me some Celtic and Elli
AnneAC chapter 18 . 8/22
Oh my god. You can't let us hanging here! Poor Celtic hahah being cock-blocked lol. You made a good job with this chapter, I liked the taunting haha. Can't wait for the next chapter!
Strange Demise chapter 18 . 8/22
I bet its Scar and Lex. *Pouts* Party killers... X'DDD
write more soon chapter 18 . 8/21
write more soon
NymphettEcho chapter 18 . 8/21
ugh. another cock-block.

You're such a tease, you know that? a TEASE! But I love you for it, haha. I wonder who interrupted them this time. I have a feeling it will be quite comical xD

Thank you so much for the update! Glad you're back! I love the Celtic/Eli chapters soooo much :3 Probably too much for my own good . . .
SarahBloomSakura chapter 18 . 8/21
I think it's lex and Scar xD they always cockblock them xD
Can't wait for the next update! Until then author-chan~
KelseyHeart chapter 18 . 8/21
loved it
Cityhunterluv chapter 18 . 8/21
Loved it! Happy ur back, hope to see more!
Black cross0 chapter 18 . 8/20
This was a good chapter but god dammit cock blocks! Come on!
Khalthar chapter 18 . 8/20
My guess would be either Lex, or one of the human soldiers.
Tenjp chapter 18 . 8/20
So glad to see you back! I missed this story...well done!