Reviews for The Hunt Continues
Innarosn chapter 22 . 5/16
Are you going to carry on with the 3rd installment of the series as you said you were going to? I hope you do, I am really into this. Although I wished you kept Warkha alive as I wanted him to fall for a badass human too. I really want Celtic and Elli to get their thing on, not just in a sexy dream.
kandula chapter 22 . 3/22
Are you writing the Hunt ends. I really hope so, since I have read the others so many times now :-D
DystrVction chapter 22 . 3/19
How is Part 3 coming along? Anyways, great story!
DystrVction chapter 11 . 3/19
Fucking Hard-meats! Goddamn Cockblockers the lot of em- unless they want in on it too, then I'd have to agree.
DystrVction chapter 9 . 3/19
Amusing.
DystrVction chapter 8 . 3/19
Wolf and Celtic, my two favorite Movie Preds.
DystrVction chapter 5 . 3/19
Ew, you listen to that crap they put out these days? Lol, anyways, Great Chapter!
DystrVction chapter 1 . 3/18
Playing possum, I like it. A very human thing to do. Deceitful.
CamaroLady chapter 22 . 3/4
Just stumbled across your Alien Vs Predator Fics and I gotta say I was absolulty hooked on all of them. I just had to read them to completion before leaving a comment. Very wonderful work! Are you still planing on making a 3rd fic for this series you have going on? I'm just dying to know what will happen next! I'm still glued to the edge of my seat.
Slytherson chapter 22 . 3/2
Interesting fic
belladu57 chapter 22 . 1/29
Very good
AxDevilman chapter 11 . 11/26/2016
poor Wolf, he is lonely
AxDevilman chapter 8 . 11/26/2016
Elaina was good, she stopped her retarded ptoblem against predator kind
AxDevilman chapter 5 . 11/26/2016
Elli... she's being a bit of a retard stating ''They did bring them back..'', it's like someone blamed me for crashing my car because someone attacked me while doing it
AxDevilman chapter 4 . 11/26/2016
for a Weyland, she doesn't seem that smart, but she does share the weird obsession of the alien life