Reviews for The Hunt Continues
Haylz93 chapter 22 . 9/21
Loved this story and the series. Really looking forward to part 3, which I hope will be put soon.
Rydel shinigami chapter 22 . 9/2
Me encanto la primera y la segunda parte, aun que es algo desecionante que no esté la tercera en serio dejaste en intriga. Pero felicitaciones estuvo increíble la trama muy buena.
Nev'ka, nooooooooo D:
I never get enough of Ci'tde's antics. He's hilariously written. Dense, funny, a bit of a jerk, and playful sounds a lot like a certain someone I know. I never thought I'd picture 'cute' when it comes to one of the Yautja. That's why I'm begging you to publish part three soon! I have to know what happens!
nijha44 chapter 22 . 6/20
Sooo... When are you going to release The Hunt Ends?
werewolfbleu chapter 22 . 5/28
I am in love with your stories and style of writing. Looking forward to part 3.
Luna Silvereyes chapter 1 . 5/22
Do. Not. Leave. Us. Hanging. I haven't read fanfiction in years, not since I stopped writing. Don't let my foray back into this world go unfinished! The first story I pick up in years is wracked with grammatical errors and I don't care; I want to know what happens. (I'm normally a grammar Nazi) I'll follow you, but I have to know what happens!
Luna Silvereyes chapter 17 . 5/22
Been reading for a while. I have to say, the image portrayed of one of the Yautja getting excited to eat candy was one of the funniest things I've ever read. Trying to wrap my head around the image of one actually trying to eat a piece of candy was even funnier. Kudos for that. I was only introduced to the franchise recently, but I was born to be a fan. I'm even thinking of building an Alien costume. Looking forward to seeing how this ends.
OptimusPrimegirl213 chapter 1 . 5/9
And now Two hehe
liefrebrus chapter 2 . 3/14
Love it! Just finished the hunt begins and wanted to continue HOWEVER! As a current student at Washington state university the correct acranim is either WSU or what you were trying to use WAZZU. Go cougs!
priestessofeternity chapter 22 . 2/15
Oh motherfucker lol alright well I'll keep my eye open for it
WHY?! DARN IT ALL! YOU GUYS ALWAYS DO THIS TO ME! NOW I HAVE TO WAIT FOR PART FREAKING THREE! I loved this story...I want more XD Celtic better not be dead -.- keep it up!
Hint.Of.Grey chapter 22 . 2/5
THIS IS FANTASTIC! I absolutely loved it and can't contain myself for the next part~ Where is it gonna take place? I might have missed a notice or anything, but this is really making my head spin. In a good way but Aaaahhh! So good. Poor Elli tho, it's alright, gonna be alright, RIGHT?
Akari.Wolf.Princess chapter 22 . 2/5
Ok at at first I was hello confused haha but as I kept reading I was like this got to be a dream haha, I'm so sad that it ended for now anyways and I gotta wait to see what's going to happen argh! You gotta hurry!
AJSM chapter 22 . 2/4
I have absolutely loved these stories! I can't wait for part 3! :) and aome Ellie and celtic love ;) xoxoxo