Reviews for The Hunt Continues
sandy.morganlopez chapter 15 . 2/17
Just read your first story and now this one. I really like them and can't wait for an update:)
AC01 chapter 15 . 2/16
First off, I'm sorry to hear about your recent health issues. I understand how frustrating it is to be struggling with an illness, be it minor or severe. I sincerely hope for your swift recovery. If you don't mind, I'll keep you in my prayers.

On another note, I was absolutely thrilled to discover the fairly recent progress you've made on this sequel to the The Hunt Begins. So far, it has been really interesting, particularly the inclusion of Warkha and M'dli-te. I've come across all of the characters you've used in several AVP fics, so seeing how every authors adapts the characters to suit each story is fascinating. I certainly enjoy your interpretations of them.
And my, my! You really threw in a curveball with this one.

SPOILER. SPOILER. SPOILER. SPOILER. SPOILER.
Despite me knowing that it (or at least the acceptance of deeper, mutual feelings) was bound to happen between the fandom's canon, star couple, Scar and Lex, I wasn't expecting them to dive in quite so soon - and before Celtic and Elaina, no less! Given Scar's resistance to the idea of even entertaining the idea of the "ooman females", I was surprised to see him cave so quickly. Sure, the "dreds" as an erogenous zone might have been the trigger, but I have a feeling that there must have been more behind his actions for him to succumb. Perhaps he was more curious than he let on during Celtic's barrage of inquiries while they were off-planet? Either way, it was the perfect insert amidst all the tension. Relieving it for now, without sacrificing the wait, the buildup, for the eventual coming-together of Elaina and Celtic.
SPOILER OVER. SPOILER OVER. SPOILER OVER.

Now, I'm left to wonder how Warkha (and the other yautja, of course) plan on handling the women once all the alien drama winds down. The girls know too much, by his count, and their attachment to Scar and Celtic (and vice versa) cannot be ignored. What's perfect about this is that you already have me entertaining speculations for the third story in the series, The Hunt Ends. I won't reveal any more for now, so I will simply zip the lip and anxiously await your next update.

My only critique (since this is still a review) is that, as I have previously mentioned with The Hunt Begins, the pacing and the various plot tangents could be tweaked a bit. I find myself reading into the inclusion of certain details on the peripheral, only to find they held no significance whatsoever - merely intended to be filler or momentary relief, perhaps? That aside, if I didn't have enough background from what I've read about this fandom to fill in the gaps, I can see how certain scenes may fall a little flat. For many authors (especially on fanfiction) who've done their research and have a fair share of knowledge regarding their characters and the world they come from, they can (on occasion) lose sight of the fact that the reader is new to the author's story, whether or not they are an expert on the original content of canon or even the fandom. Our imagination can do so much, but without a thread to follow (or a muse to inspire, in the author's case), it's left to wander.

All in all, as I've said before, you improve as each story comes along and I will still continue along with you until the end.
Zachary Wisky chapter 15 . 2/4
Pretty good so far
Porter-Fuzz1218 chapter 4 . 1/20
Again, what is there to hate? Your characters are developed, relatable, aren't Mary Sues, and they kick ass!
Porter-Fuzz1218 chapter 3 . 1/20
It's damn near impossible for me to hate your wonderful work!
Porter-Fuzz1218 chapter 1 . 1/20
I loved it! Please update soon! You're killing me, Smalls!
wolviegurl chapter 15 . 1/12
more please
1WhoLoves2ReadAlot chapter 15 . 1/11
Wow! Great story, so far! Love it! Hope you get a chance to write more soon.
Mason and Alex chapter 15 . 1/2
As always an amazing chapter and Im so glad Lex isn't dead. Shes one of my fave characters and I don't think Scars gonna kill her :D They just have a connection xD Merry Christmas and Happy new year to you too :D
Akari.Wolf.Princess chapter 15 . 12/30/2014
Wahh nu why end it there! But I dont think he'll kill her mad and yelnkr roar in hia case but not kill hurry with the next chapter!
ShikaKibaShinoGal chapter 15 . 12/27/2014
Good story keep it up.
Guest chapter 15 . 12/26/2014
I like your story.
Kyoki no Megami chapter 15 . 12/26/2014
hey;
hope you get better soon.
and it's nice enough that you posted something xD
is this chapter happening parallel to the other one or is ellie already fighting the xeno?
and i doubt scar will kill lex; now with warkha i wouldn't be so sure...
anyways
hope you continue soon
kyoki no megami
maDAlexa
write more soon chapter 15 . 12/24/2014
write more soon
Dog Lover 120 chapter 15 . 12/24/2014
Thanks for the update. Hope for another one.