Reviews for Broken Cycle
dvdb101 chapter 1 . 2/16
Fantastic one-shot!
It strongly reminds me of the stories written by David Gemmell, both in tone and storytelling. I secretly hope your are familiar with his writings and if not, strongly encourage you to read them since I am almost certain you will like them.
On another note, do you ever plan to write the interesting scenario you described here? The one where the lone Gerudo male is also the Hero of Time? I for one would love to read that. Hell I would write it myself if I had any experience at writing stories or inspiration. Sadly I am currently lacking in both and such a story deserves nothing less than a stellar accounting.

Finally, you have got yourself another follower, I look forward to reading more of your writing.
kharmachaos chapter 1 . 9/25/2013
W-weh! But... No! Oh, that was SO GOOD but it ended all too quickly! I wish to know what happens next, to the Spirit of War or the Spirit of Humanity... sobs. So very interesting, wonderfully written. At the end there it's a gradual, perfect literary zoom out, and boy, are those hard to do. Wonderful.
I just wish for more, weh... T.T
THE MISSING LINK chapter 1 . 9/9/2013
I LOVED THIS STORY! I COULD NOT STOP READING YOU SHOULD MAKE MORE STORYS LIKE THIS
Lovely girl 10 chapter 1 . 8/29/2013
Great one-shot! ;)
ddtrunks77 chapter 1 . 8/29/2013
A great plot and beautifully written too. The ending just what it needed to be too. Yes one wishes to know what pappens next but then ...the spell would be brocken no? I loved it. Thank you for a good read.