Reviews for Fair Play
sunshine.katz chapter 1 . 6/26/2018
Super, super cute. Gale should always be featured stoically sitting on a mini locomotive with a dozen kids. And you captured Peeta and Katniss so well!
stjohn27 chapter 1 . 12/22/2017
That was fun and so enjoyable!
pumpkinking5 chapter 1 . 11/27/2016
Thanks

This was so sweet! Peeta went to Katniss' booth of shooting ducks to try to impress or talk to Katniss.
It didn't work till the last day when he presented her with the delectable sweets he was making all summer long!

It worked! He shot the tenth duck! He won the grand prize! Yet, Katniss didn't want to give it to him, but Peeta instead wanted a date and a kiss! He got both!

Great job!
TheSnowyAngel chapter 1 . 6/29/2015
This is so cute! Great drabble!
sohypothetically chapter 1 . 6/17/2015
Awww. Gale made it. Thank you for this! And for making me hungry for fried dough!
Amanthya chapter 1 . 1/15/2015
It was so enjoyable, I'm sorry it's over. Feel free to make this into the first in a one-shot series! *hint hint* Your fics are so enjoyable. And I love that Peeta hit the 10th duck but couldn't hit any of the others. XD
Marteto chapter 1 . 5/20/2014
awwwww i love this!
Jade R. Manning chapter 1 . 5/18/2014
This was hilariously awesome! I loved it!
flip fantasia chapter 1 . 4/2/2014
That was so very cute and sweet, thank you. In the south we call those powdered sugar covered fair yummies - funnel cakes - so good
MTK4FUN chapter 1 . 1/12/2014
This was such a fun story. I loved Gale driving the locomotive, wearing an engineers cap and pin-stripped overalls (okay I added the overalls). Katniss was completely in character for her rudeness and poor Peeta showing up every day to shoot the ducks. Great job!
mackie80 chapter 1 . 9/2/2013
Awww, very sweet!
soullshakedown chapter 1 . 8/29/2013
I loved this! I just read it over on Tumblr :P I would love to see a sequel to this! You're shy Peeta was adorable and completely endearing...not to mention perseverant! :D
mea chapter 1 . 8/29/2013
So fun.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/29/2013
Very cute!
anonymous chapter 1 . 8/29/2013
Oh, I love your style. The sweet awkwardness of K/P was just perfect on both their parts, but I must admit the thought of Gale on a tiny train set the tone for the rest of it. Best use of Gale in a fic award should go to you! And it was truly sympathetic to best parts of his character.
Thanks for making me smile.