Reviews for It Begins
Claire chapter 2 . 9/28/2002
As I have seen in many a novelization/film Spiderman fic...

It's a good fic, but I noticed a few lines...here and there...that were somewhat the same as a few in the novel? Watch those when you write, don't want to be accused of plagiarism...I know it's hard not to use them when you've read them...

The stuff you wrote though, your material...good stuff, all the details taken care of. Over all good fic.
spider-girl chapter 2 . 9/20/2002
simply one of the best spider-man fanfics i've read.
that annoying reader who emailed you chapter 1 . 9/16/2002
grr. the second chapter gives me that page error now. blimmin 'ell.
Moonbeam chapter 2 . 9/14/2002
You're right... this is an even better novelization than the official book! You know what? I think I'll go see Spider-Man *again* (for the nth time!) tomorrow night-special double feature before it disappears from theatres for good-just to compare how close your novelization comes to the actual movie. :)

P.S. I just realised something while reading this... May Parker really does spend all her time trying to feed Peter! *gasp* Ah, what the heck: "I support the Aunt May Conspiracy!" (Run for it, Spidey! She's fattening you up for the kill-literally!)

*ahem* Excuse me... *whistles innocently*
MorbidCuriousities chapter 2 . 9/14/2002
That was luverly. I mean, it was pretty much the movie on paper..er...computer screen, but with more details and shtuff...I liked it.
W I L L O W chapter 2 . 9/14/2002
"Coolers! That was amazing! Man you can write!

I hope after SM 2 Comes out you'll write a story on that too!"
W I L L O W chapter 1 . 9/14/2002
"T h a t, was Awsome! You can really write! I like your version of the Movie.

Chapter Two was the best of all. I can't really write Fight sceens that good or probably at all. C'ause I don't know when to stop, pause, or Begin.
MorbidCuriousities chapter 1 . 9/14/2002
Oooh. I likes it very much. It's really detailed.
Fire Star chapter 2 . 9/14/2002
I didn't really see a difference from the movie, but I loved this fic. I actaully forgot the details in the movie.. But this story refreshed it. Gosh, this story must have taken a loooong time to have wrote. Congrats.

I really like how you wrote it. This is a good substitude *spelling?* for the movie.

Keep writing Spidey fics