Reviews for Lust or Love? (Draco Malfoy)
EqualityLove chapter 1 . 5/4
i read this on wattpad lol xDD
julianna chapter 1 . 2/9
I thinl it was rather confusing for my beliefs at first but I love how you think love.
Guest chapter 24 . 10/28/2014
This was awesome loved the story some spelling mistakes (I can't spell)... Really super good I would read it again!
R.I.PxGlee2015 chapter 24 . 6/23/2014
So cute, this isn't the final chapter is it? Please don't let it be the final chapter:(
Guest chapter 19 . 6/22/2014
Omg moreeeeeeeee, I love this fanfiction, probably the best between all of the other Draco ones I've read. It's like 11 year olds wrote them! But, this one is pretty good! Continue, I totally love it. :)
Dancing-Souls chapter 19 . 2/20/2014
Haha not too hard, not for her in the least.
criticalscarsonbeautifulveins chapter 19 . 2/18/2014
:D love this story!
Guest chapter 18 . 1/19/2014
*losers, not loses
*Professor Mcgonagall

Great chapter as usual. Marching on into love!

P.S I'm SeraphinaMalfoy0188, by the way, I used to be Stella Hawk.
The Mystery or piesareawesome chapter 18 . 1/20/2014
:D Yay! Lotsa fluff. Anyway, I love this story so much! obsessions
I LIKE PIEZ! -The Mystery or piesareawesome
criticalscarsonbeautifulveins chapter 17 . 1/17/2014
:D like it
criticalscarsonbeautifulveins chapter 16 . 12/23/2013
Aaaaaaah!
criticalscarsonbeautifulveins chapter 14 . 11/26/2013
Hmmmm, it's good, but could be better with better formatting
criticalscarsonbeautifulveins chapter 13 . 11/18/2013
:-) great!
KindReviews chapter 6 . 11/12/2013
Sneaky opening scene! Totally fooled me, I thought they were enemies and he was gonna rape Laylah (still so hot though, when he's all dangerous bad boy like that!) - and then suddenly they kiss and they're just role playing, LOL!

Then with the flashback to first year, it's so cute how she notices him right from the start at the sorting. And how she gets rid of Pansy in Potions. Shows what a great character Laylah is: pretty and tough and not taking any crap from anyone, including Draco. Aww, poor jealous Seamus.

Cool line here: "something about Malfoy's cruelness just made me like him more. Yeah I am weird, I know." Not so weird, you know all the readers agree!

But he is a bastard for making her trip over. I like how Seamus says "nice boobs," funny and shows how Laylah's growing up. And the way Draco hugs her when they're scared of dementors is so adorable.
criticalscarsonbeautifulveins chapter 10 . 10/20/2013