Reviews for paper scars
AuroraWeasley chapter 1 . 10/5/2017
This I am so well written, I love it!
nelsonladies chapter 1 . 11/20/2016
You are my absoloute favourite. I needed this so much. I read it, and I read it again, and again and again. This pairing will never not be my favourite, and you've made it so much more beautiful than most people can. I hardly ever see this, and never from Dean's veiw, and I love love love it so so much.
Toph Hitsugaya chapter 1 . 6/19/2015
Awwwwww this was so cute. Your writing style really brought this story together.
GakuenAlicefan27 chapter 1 . 5/8/2015
This fanfic pleases my heart. It was so sweet!
Laetitiachalk chapter 1 . 6/11/2014
thanks for a nice story, well written and you really get the canon characters
AnimeRomantic4Ever chapter 1 . 10/17/2013
I especially liked the line about being reserved for the best man. That was sweet and describes their relationship so well. Thank you.
The Fields of Asphodel chapter 1 . 9/29/2013
Wonderful!
EnglishGleek chapter 1 . 9/28/2013
This is freaking beautiful 3
cheshirekitten909 chapter 1 . 9/26/2013
This is bueatiful.
TheCarnivalAct chapter 1 . 9/13/2013
This was absolutely amazing. I just recently got into the DeanxSeamus relationship and this fic made me absolutely love it!
Into-Your-Gravity chapter 1 . 9/12/2013
lovely :) I've always had an interest in these non-canon background possibilities and although Dean and Seamus's friendship was a minor thing in the books, you've done a lovely job on expanding on it and turning it into something more
overstreets chapter 1 . 9/5/2013
Wow. Okay ngl i usually don't read deamus b/c lavender/seamus ftw but omfg i fucking ship this, i love how you literally took us through years of your life and incorporating canon and headcanon into it. This is one of the most well written pieces i've ever read tbqh and the slow burn of their relationship was beautiful and i love how you look a small idea from canon (dean being an artist) and developed this

fucking perfect
Lissy Stage chapter 1 . 8/31/2013
I love the merging of canon in this telling of Dean's life, and his love for Seamus. Very well done :D

*Seamus Finnigan

The only errors I see relate to commas, apostrophes, missing words, etc. I recommend reading through what you have written and correcting it.

Other than that, I enjoyed this fic :P
YourPhoenixTears chapter 1 . 8/30/2013
This was beautiful! I absolutely loved it :)
loveislouder94 chapter 1 . 8/30/2013
I'd never read Dean/Seamus before, but I liked this, especially how you made it fit with canon events like the Yule Ball. This was really well written, and I loved how you explored their relationship from the start until "the scars left on Dean's heart fade away."
You characterised him quite convincingly too, and the same goes for Luna. I can definitely imagine her saying "Love is how we're going to win this war, Dean." The part where they face each other and fall asleep while talking to one another most nights was so lovely!
My favourite part was definitely when Dean thought "how amazing it is that a house elf has saved all their lives when there are great wizards out there who are too terrified to do a thing." Very insightful!
Also, the way you didn't explicitly have the quote in the story, but mentioned and weaved it throughout the entire piece was an effective choice.
Nice work! :)