Reviews for Just To Love Her
Monikazieg chapter 21 . 9/19
Please pleaseeeee update soon !
mestela320 chapter 21 . 9/16
Omg just had to say this story was incredible. I could not stop reading. It killed me how it ended. That was really messed up what alice did. I hope there is a sequal and i actually hope she stays with Jane.
Minx Magma chapter 21 . 9/9
this was amazing i know the end game will be bellice but i dont mind that Jane is with bella (i ship it) i just hope that when or if? bellice happens jane is not hurt honestly i love her shes not so bad
I ship Bella with Jane so badly *.*
Pleaseeeee
page0turner chapter 21 . 8/24
Search this title on wattpad and read the “AN” at the end!
page0turner chapter 21 . 8/24
Loved it and couldn’t even put it down. Not sure if you even read these or even come on this site anymore, but will you continue with the second book?
lalthazuali74 chapter 21 . 8/22
Can i ask if u haven't posted Against The current or will u post it on another website?I've been waiting all this time so...yeah would be really helpful if u could tell me
Zelli Fourie chapter 21 . 8/22
I've read a lot of stories and this is my first review x_x
* just felt compelled to say this is one awesome fanfic, by far my favorite **
and I can't wait for its sequel **
if you write I'll be sure to read it *

Hope you have an excellent day & maybe feel just a tiny bit inspired to continue *

I'll be sure to look out for any other stories you might have written ** :D
I don't know how to feel on one hand I'm mad at Alice on the other hand I'm hoping Bella gets with Jane.
I'm starting to ship bella with jane more now
DEAD AUTHOR! IT’S 2018, AND I AM IN LOVE WITH THIS STORY! I CAN’T WAIT FOR THE SEQUEL, PLEASEEE!
Niteprincess chapter 21 . 8/5
I have been constantly checking to see if there is an update I really love this story I wish you would continue I know things happen in life and things slow down updates but if you could please please please please please do an update soon I'm sure everybody would really appreciate it as much as I do I love your work please continue you're awesome!
Tajshenay chapter 21 . 7/30
Update noooooooow
Max Carbon chapter 21 . 7/26
Thanks for this fantastic masterpiece! It's got me crying a few times throughout the story, to be honest. Nonetheless, I LOVE your writing style and the details, incredibly picturesque! l'm looking forward to your update of the sequel ;)
1,527 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »