Reviews for Just To Love Her
I don't know how to feel on one hand I'm mad at Alice on the other hand I'm hoping Bella gets with Jane.
I'm starting to ship bella with jane more now
DEAD AUTHOR! IT’S 2018, AND I AM IN LOVE WITH THIS STORY! I CAN’T WAIT FOR THE SEQUEL, PLEASEEE!
Niteprincess chapter 21 . 8/5
I have been constantly checking to see if there is an update I really love this story I wish you would continue I know things happen in life and things slow down updates but if you could please please please please please do an update soon I'm sure everybody would really appreciate it as much as I do I love your work please continue you're awesome!
Tajshenay chapter 21 . 7/30
Update noooooooow
Max Carbon chapter 21 . 7/26
Thanks for this fantastic masterpiece! It's got me crying a few times throughout the story, to be honest. Nonetheless, I LOVE your writing style and the details, incredibly picturesque! l'm looking forward to your update of the sequel ;)
JaxTheRipper chapter 1 . 7/26
WHAT IN THE BLUE FUCK!(STABING YOU REPEATEDLY)!
V chapter 14 . 7/5
Stab stab staby stab
FireInLife chapter 21 . 6/22
That...was not what I was expecting. Holy crap.
Stars in the Black chapter 21 . 6/22
Wonderful! Thank you for this amazing story!
C chapter 21 . 6/20
It has been 6 months already! I'm dying for this sequel. I really hope you didn't abandon it
Zanhcrow chapter 21 . 6/20
Awesome , thosr small interactions between Jane and Bella were incredible , can't wait for sequel !
kuraitja chapter 10 . 6/12
What do you mean with a Victoria? Do you mean Victoria or a vampire
SlenderWoman96 chapter 21 . 6/9
I’m crying! When is the sequel going to come out?!
Tgiordani01 chapter 21 . 6/3
Yassss! At the ending ! Because I love belice but the brief Jane and bell interactions made me think wow I really want something to happen there. I mean it really sucks because I thought Alice for sure loved Bella but also the way you’ve written Jane greatly interest me. I literally stayed home in bed and read this entire doc in one sitting. I mean i have the flu so I can’t do much else but wow. I haven’t been this thrilled with a fic in so long especially a fix that wasn’t Faith/ Buffy centric. You write any is those ? Cuz you’d kill it. Followed you on IG as Theory_casanova btw . I haven’t checked to see if there a sequel yet but I’m hoping there is one or one on the way with an explaination and more Jane
1,518 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »