Reviews for Just To Love Her
onlytoask chapter 1 . 8/2
First chapter doesn't leave a great first impression. There's a lot of grammar errors. Tense is mixed up several times and instances of a word missing or being replaced with another word mistakenly are common. The writing is generally awkward. This really could have used at least a cursory look over so you could edit out the obvious mistakes before posting it. There's also that almost every paragraph is less than one full line.

The floor is the area inside a building. The ground is outside. Bella picked her jacket up off the ground.

How does Bella know what Biloxi looks like enough to recognize it almost a hundred years in the past after having woken up in the past?

Her interactions here with past-Alice are bizarre and some parts don't really make sense. She acts like she knows Alice and treats her like a close friend, but past-Alice obviously isn't similarly familiar so she shouldn't just be taking this in sited. This applies especially when Bella reveals that she knows Alice has visions. Alice pretty much just accepts it. Even Bella's behavior doesn't make sense. She can't possibly not understand that past-Alice doesn't know her so it's obviously going to come as a surprise to past-Alice that she knows. "Am I know supposed to understand..." Come on, really?
L.E.A.H437 chapter 21 . 7/27
oh god I love this so much and have invested so many feels that I can't tell whether I want it to end in Alice and Bella or Bella and Jane I'm leaning towards the latter though
Tony McNucklz chapter 21 . 7/9
i was so nervwracked coming into the choice i was nauseas. and then the moment of truth was mind blowing vindication for sticking out the nerves, and then the end actually caused me physical heartache. actual real world pain. i cannot express how angry i am. i got so attached to the story it was like i lived that terrible moment myself. well written. but FUCK you.
Gothic Rain chapter 21 . 7/1
Oh my gosh! I had been thinking of you writing an alternate ending with this exactly happening and I cannot say I'm disappointed in the slightest! My heart was torn in two for Jane or Alice shipped with Bella and you granted it by giving me both! Haha... still, man, Alice - that was so cold.
Gothic Rain chapter 7 . 7/1
All I could think about while reading this was "the worst has yet to come" and Murphy's law.
Gothic Rain chapter 5 . 7/1
I have no words... because I have so much feelings I want to express. I read this story so long ago, it feels, and have been searching for it for months endlessly and by sheer dumb luck I have found it. And it's just as good - no better - than I remember it being the first time (usually I'm quick reading the first time. The second and third times I'm really listening) and just from the way you pass the time, to your writing style, to the dreams and how raw everything feels... it's just amazing.
But it's also foreboding for me because I know what happens soon. I don't remember the ending or much of what happens when Bella returns, all I do know is that my heart is going to break pretty soon. I truly wonder how Bella is gonna cope...
I’m hoping that Alice was only a top because Bella was human. I enjoy a more dominant Bella like when she took care of Alice in the 1920s
YuukiAsuna-Chan chapter 21 . 6/7
WTF, this was a great read but i did not see that coming. Wow Alice, that was a dick move.
Not an Alice/Bella. Leaves on cliff hanger and no sequel.
SigneG chapter 21 . 4/28
Oh no! Now I’ll have to agonizingly wait for the sequel D: Great story!
AngstyCanadianGleek chapter 21 . 4/24
Oh, Alice. WHY! Brilliant story.
BrandonAlpha20 chapter 21 . 4/24
Honestly. Amazing story Line. But The Fact That Alice Did That To Bella Rattles My Demon Very Much. I Know There's A Reasons For Her Action. But.. She Fucked With Bella's Heart. I Know Bella Is Going Be Ok. She Has To. Lol But I Just Hope That The Sequel Will End With Alice And Bella. If Not.. Then Its Going Be Devasting Results. I Wanted To Cry For Bella. I Know How That Feels. Anyways. Ill Be Waiting Very Anxiously And Excited For The Next One. (Ps. Keep Up The Awesone Writing)
Until Then..
-Alpha
Horricus chapter 1 . 4/12
Shit, I'm not one of the people who, when they like something, they say it, but I must make it clear that this novel is "incredible". It is, by far, one of the best I have read on this site with reference to twilight.
I spend most of my time enjoying between tears.
super recommended
I'm not going to say spoilers but "I expect the insurmountable."
TTshorty33 chapter 21 . 4/4
I literally have no words.
Jupiven chapter 1 . 3/24