Reviews for Just To Love Her
yolo chapter 5 . 10/12
sigh... i love this :)
Iz chapter 21 . 9/17
P.S. I was looking for warm fuzzies, and a happy ending and YOU *pokes finger into chest* did not deliver.

Are you going to finish book two?
Please give Alice a good reason for this, and please make Bellice end up together!
Also, if you see this, I searched for your twitter and couldn’t find it, does it no longer exist?
Iz chapter 21 . 9/17
Nooooooooooo. When I started this chapter I scrolled down and checked to make sure they ended up together. Why did she lie? Don’t you tell me she’s with jasper how could she do that . I had a bad feeling about Jane, like you were trying to hint at something. Please don’t get her together with Jane! Pls! I don’t even know if you wrote the other book and it’s been years and I’m crying over fan fiction for goodness sake, but if you did write the second one/ still are writing it pls don’t get them together. Idek what to do. I’m going to start yelling. Pls tell me she’s not with jasper, I love him but not with Alice. You told me it was Bellice novel dammit. Whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy?!
I rlly don’t know what to do now.
monique96 chapter 21 . 8/11
Mentira ... Continuação ... Por favor...
Maubeerbluffin chapter 21 . 7/28
i don't really understand why Alice had to be trained now, when she already tasted Bella's blood and didn't lose control to her bloodlust at all before.

and why would you change Rose's origin story? why take away the fact that she didn't want any part of her rapists inside her? I always thought that was a fundamental part of her character.

Honestly, I find myself quite disappointed with how this story ended... the first part was so amazing. i loved everything about it. but as soon as Victoria and the newborn army and fleeing and fighting came back into the mix, the story just felt rushed. if it had just been the increasing appearance of smaller slip ups and mistakes I would have just looked past that, but the story just changed so much somehow. I can’t really describe it but it doesn't even feel like the same author wrote it.
I really loved the first half of this story but I'm not sure I want to continue with the sequel when it'll probably be more like this second half.

I kinda like the twist at the end, though I kinda knew it was coming. the way you set it all up with Jane...
I just also hate that you would make Alice hurt Bella like that. why the fuck would she leave like that? she knows first hand how horrible it is to wake up alone after the change. and for her to tell Bella she loves her and chooses her only to leave right after? I just can’t really see Alice doing that. Did she have doubts? was she trying to convince herself that she wanted Bella more? I don't get it. With how much Alice loves Bella, how could she hurt her like that?
Maubeerbluffin chapter 20 . 7/28
Emily and Emmet are both Em now?
Maubeerbluffin chapter 17 . 7/27
wait. they graduate BEFORE they have their exams? is that normal? how do u get ur diploma before taking your final exams?
Maubeerbluffin chapter 17 . 7/27
I thought Bella was already accepted to a university in Alaska? and now she says she missed the deadlines for even applying?
i love this story but the last few chapters have been getting sloppy
Maubeerbluffin chapter 16 . 7/27
and didn't Alice hunt a bit much on the trip? every day seems quite excessive. not even Edward hunted that much when he was around Bella
Is it because she got turned on that much?
Maubeerbluffin chapter 16 . 7/27
this chapter is a bit confusing. when they're at the tree they're leaving the next morning but when Bella wakes up they suddenly still have the rest of the day?
Maubeerbluffin chapter 14 . 7/27
"well, I'm here aren't I?" dude. pain.
your writing is incredible. I haven't been able to take a break from reading so far. sorry I didn't even take a moment to comment until now.
I was too immersed in the story.
Maubeerbluffin chapter 3 . 7/27
Bella is so fucking gay and she doesn't even realize it :D
Hi closer to the top half of story one you made a little mistake you said harry when his name is henry
desperataeny chapter 21 . 6/10
That’s complicated bittersweet ending. Now please give me the sequel and finish write it dear Author! It’s just damn Bella is so tough and she deserve her happiness too
desperataeny chapter 18 . 6/10