Reviews for Just To Love Her
Guest chapter 20 . 9/3/2017
Reread all the chapter and I hate it every time I get to the last chapter. Please update soon. I need to know what happens next.
Guest chapter 20 . 8/26/2017
Please continue this is amazing
Guest chapter 20 . 8/25/2017
I love this and hope you write more.
An chapter 20 . 8/19/2017
This is amazing! You have to finish! Alice and Bella belong together. It's just fate. Jasper can be with Edward. I've read some cute things about the two of them. It would be a nice way to tie things up, so no one is left out.
anon chapter 20 . 8/13/2017
OMG YOU UPDATED ADLJFSJFKJGLDKF
i was just rereading some bellice fics and then when i opened this, i saw the latest chapter and skimmed through it. halfway through, i realized that i haven't read it yet and promptly freaked out. and ! i'm so hyped you're hellbent on finishing this, and even planning a sequel ! seriously, i really love this story aghhhh.
and speaking of the 100, that's one thing i haven't been updated on since s3e07 ha haha ahaha /cries/ i'm still pretty much butthurt. clexa could've been so much greater aslfjkfjdk.
anyways, thanks for this update and i'm looking forward to the next one!
Camren-Clexa-Lovatic chapter 20 . 8/12/2017
Continua por favor
A'dc chapter 9 . 8/2/2017
God... There are no words to describe how amazing that chapter was.
A'dc chapter 4 . 8/2/2017
Gotta say I'm a huge fan of this story already. I wasn't really a Bellice shipper before but I am now.
Paz23 chapter 20 . 7/28/2017
I really enjoy this story so when you have time please update!
Ash10Mashae chapter 20 . 7/21/2017
I love this story and look forward to the day you come back to finish it! It is so well written, one of the best I have read by far. Great Job!
M chapter 20 . 7/15/2017
Hey i wanted to tell ya that i love your story, and every few months i tend to come back and reread the whole thing and see if you updated, because i love it so much. I hope you update soon, im looking forward to it!
weiby chapter 20 . 7/15/2017
It will be awesome to read other of your stories, specially if it is pitch perfect, but please finish this fic first. I actually don't mind waiting months or even years for the next chapters, that's how good this story is. I really love it, waiting for the next chapter! ;b
1 FAN chapter 20 . 7/7/2017
Let me just start off by saying DAMN. This story is exceptionally well written and I love it even more with each chapter! You certainly have a way with your words and I always get captivated and entertained as I read each chapter and I'm basically more hooked and on the edge of my seat wondering what's gonna happen next! I am certainly looking forward to the next update :)!️
Kurojistou chapter 18 . 6/30/2017