Reviews for Just To Love Her
Niteprincess chapter 21 . 8/5/2018
I have been constantly checking to see if there is an update I really love this story I wish you would continue I know things happen in life and things slow down updates but if you could please please please please please do an update soon I'm sure everybody would really appreciate it as much as I do I love your work please continue you're awesome!
Tajshenay chapter 21 . 7/30/2018
Update noooooooow
Max Carbon chapter 21 . 7/26/2018
Thanks for this fantastic masterpiece! It's got me crying a few times throughout the story, to be honest. Nonetheless, I LOVE your writing style and the details, incredibly picturesque! l'm looking forward to your update of the sequel ;)
JaxTheRipper chapter 1 . 7/26/2018
WHAT IN THE BLUE FUCK!(STABING YOU REPEATEDLY)!
V chapter 14 . 7/5/2018
Stab stab staby stab
FireInLife chapter 21 . 6/22/2018
That...was not what I was expecting. Holy crap.
Stars in the Black chapter 21 . 6/22/2018
Wonderful! Thank you for this amazing story!
C chapter 21 . 6/20/2018
It has been 6 months already! I'm dying for this sequel. I really hope you didn't abandon it
Zanhcrow chapter 21 . 6/20/2018
Awesome , thosr small interactions between Jane and Bella were incredible , can't wait for sequel !
kuraitja chapter 10 . 6/12/2018
What do you mean with a Victoria? Do you mean Victoria or a vampire
SlenderWoman96 chapter 21 . 6/9/2018
I’m crying! When is the sequel going to come out?!
Tgiordani01 chapter 21 . 6/3/2018
Yassss! At the ending ! Because I love belice but the brief Jane and bell interactions made me think wow I really want something to happen there. I mean it really sucks because I thought Alice for sure loved Bella but also the way you’ve written Jane greatly interest me. I literally stayed home in bed and read this entire doc in one sitting. I mean i have the flu so I can’t do much else but wow. I haven’t been this thrilled with a fic in so long especially a fix that wasn’t Faith/ Buffy centric. You write any is those ? Cuz you’d kill it. Followed you on IG as Theory_casanova btw . I haven’t checked to see if there a sequel yet but I’m hoping there is one or one on the way with an explaination and more Jane
Imadeawishonastar chapter 21 . 6/2/2018
Loved it
licha.s chapter 21 . 5/23/2018
you are a terrible person... there . i said it. terrible way to leave the story. Anyhow, good story, i tried reading it like a year ago i guess but i left it before bella went back to the present. i think my computer broke down and i forgot the story. I don't remember, anyhow while the premise was strange i did like it a lot, it did call me to keep on reading which is a great quality for a story to have. I also liked how Rosalie was portrayed. What could be better.. i guess you could learn to change the plot in a better way, i felt that your changes in the plot were a bit messy, like you thought of it at the last minute.. that being said, i liked the Jane angle and hope to read more in the sequel, whenever you get to it.

I guess thats it from me. Nice work.
Sweetcoast chapter 21 . 5/21/2018
Way to fucking toy with my heart! Holy shit this was a fantastic story, could not stop reading through the night (racoon eyes are the new sexy right? No? Shit..)
I still can't believe it! I'm usually not into stories that go for a time warp thing but damn this was practically flawless! Thank you for sharing 3
1,560 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »