Reviews for Two Roads Diverged
Guest chapter 3 . 12/28/2016
Excellent, T and Z getting their own team! And smart enough to ask for further training. Can't be too well trained for new advanced leadership positions. Can't help but wonder if Gibbs will make it through ch 7. I suspect Abby won't. Whackjob has no filter, and I don't think the author will supply one. Too bad corporal punishment isn't with NCIS, He would be good fit. Would not have been OOC if Vance would have chuckled at the lab request. More excellent writing, I like writers who move a story !
Buddy5647 chapter 6 . 12/28/2016
Wow, very disappointed in Ducky, although only marginally more so than in chapter 1, for doing nothing. An excuse is not an answer to the question, and Tim is very understandably hurt and angry. Now the big finish, eh? Looking forward to it.
Buddy5647 chapter 4 . 12/28/2016
Nice job here. Keeping cool facing Gibbs. Team choices also really good. I expected Ned, and I remember Wilson, Gibbs kind of liked him as I recall. I suspect telling off Tony was probably as satisfying for the writer as it would have been for Tim.
Buddy5647 chapter 2 . 12/28/2016
Well, all right. I really enjoy it when Leon yells at Gibbs. Kind of a chickenstuff thing, to throw a tantrum and wreck a computer, but not wholly atypical either. In this AU, do Tim and Ziva have a relationship other than friend and coworker? Not necessary for this story, as she sided with him cause she was being ordered into the muck as well. Can't wait for the Abby meltdown. Should be epic! Writing consistent, story great, mechanics all A
Buddy5647 chapter 1 . 12/28/2016
Oh, goody! A Gibbs goes nuts and McGee grows a spine and a set story. Nice that Ziva stood up for Tim and herself. Tim won't let this one slide, will he? Leon won't either, I suspect. I expect this will be a spankin' good yarn, can't wait to move on. Good idea, good story development, well written, nicely paced.
PleaseDeleteAccount8528190 chapter 7 . 12/19/2016
This was very good I enjoyed reading it.
Person chapter 5 . 10/25/2016
Hey, read your authors note, and am slinking around on your profile, and couldn't agree with you more. I do not like how they treat Tim, even in the new episodes. Some of my favorite stories are ones were Tim says enough and shows how awesome he really is, unfortunately there are not a lot of these stories around, so I hope you keep writing NCIS stories!
Paula Galtarocha chapter 5 . 10/10/2016
Tony intimidates Tim all the time and justified his actions with the stupid "this is a friendly hazing." But when Tim speaks any less delicate thing, Dinozzo pouts and gets upset. Tony's fan think that this character is a perfect saint, never seen such stupidity in my life. Glad Dinozzo left the show, now Tim will have room to grow in NCIS. Tony fans will continue whining about Dead Air, though ...
romanogersshit chapter 7 . 7/16/2016
This is good but yeah it's kinda not my thing because I like the characters that you hate and McGees on but I would love more Ziva! I guess this is unrealistic but it is AU
dreamer 3097 chapter 7 . 6/22/2016
This is good
tanithlipsky chapter 7 . 4/19/2016
good.
bellshell chapter 5 . 11/2/2015
I LOVE this story!
SheWhoMustNotBeNamed99 chapter 7 . 2/13/2015
I understand that you don't like Tony, Gibbs or Abby, but seriously, after seven years of working together and after all they went through, especially in Somolia, Tim and Ziva wouldn't be fired. Gibbs may be a bit self centred, but he would only be angry. The has been stood up to worse before. I think it is good that McGee gets his own team and all, and it's well written. I Just don't think anything like this would happen.
randomplotbunny chapter 7 . 1/24/2015
Every story I read of yours is better than the last, and this one is no exception. Fantastic!
Guest chapter 3 . 12/19/2014
"My Timmy"? Seriously, Abby, the two of you haven't been dating for over half a decade! You have no right to call him "your Timmy"!