Reviews for Altered Measure
3kdz4me chapter 13 . 10/10/2022
She's pretty damn justified when after he meets his daughter for the first time, he goes out and has sex with a stranger while she's at home changing shitty diapers and breastfeeding after a c-section. I've had three of those and they are not fun to recover from.
sue1zide chapter 9 . 10/6/2022
I wonder if Edward realizes that at least he has a mother and father that he can turn to but Bella only has Alice. And what about his daughter, will she only have her mother?
EnglishBookLover chapter 38 . 9/29/2021
Love It!
LillianBroderick chapter 38 . 9/8/2021
This was lovely
Flora Mile chapter 38 . 3/26/2021
Beautiful story, quick read and love the changes Edward makes from boy to father!
Elle Whitecap chapter 36 . 11/27/2020
Good story. Easy to read too.
SassYNoleS chapter 38 . 7/1/2020
Thanks for sharing this amazing story !
Scattycow chapter 9 . 5/3/2020
He’s just using the ‘I’m a monster’ crap as an excuse to do what he wants and that’s to skank around.
Guest chapter 38 . 4/18/2020
Read your story a few times now and love coming back to read it again.
Such a lovely story.
Itzrenaynay chapter 1 . 3/26/2020
How can she be pregnant literally the day after they fuck
Guest chapter 1 . 1/11/2020
Love the story :)
Guest chapter 13 . 1/22/2019
Bella is clearly jealous and using the baby as a way to get back at him. Carlisle and Esme aren't very supportive of him. They obviously are taking Bella's side instead of their son's. Sounds like Esme is only concerned about her access to the baby as opposed to being supportive of her son.
a curious reader chapter 3 . 3/18/2018
Well the letters she is sendind could at least have mention that she's the fan the forgot her autographed photos ...at least her receiving the "rejection letters" would have made more sense and be king of funny
Patriciadiane chapter 38 . 2/11/2018
Great story. Thank you
Ophelia85 chapter 8 . 1/1/2018
It wasn’t necessary to write the sex scene, but I appreciate the warning.
6,716 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »