Reviews for Altered Measure
goldielox79 chapter 5 . 9/9/2013
wow...so he's going to go see her. I loved the chapter and as you said the question about the letters have been answered. Can't wait to see what happens next.
Robsmyyummy Cabanaboy chapter 5 . 9/9/2013
ACK! I hope you're not going to do something awful like have him get up his nerve, travel all the way to her house only to have her not be there! That would be so unfair. There are some cruel writers out there who love to torture their Edwards.

;)

I'm seriously dying waiting for Wednesday!
Taylor9901 chapter 5 . 9/9/2013
Finally he knows. I can't wait to see what he says to Bella. She didn't ask for it either. I can't wait for more.
Frenchstyle chapter 5 . 9/9/2013
See you on Wednesday.
DutchGirl01 chapter 5 . 9/9/2013
Absolutely loved this chapter, can't wait for Bella and Edward to meet again.
LunaEvanna Longbottom chapter 5 . 9/9/2013
YAY! He gets to meet Charlie!
2muchtrouble chapter 5 . 9/9/2013
He seems like a decent guy who is just trying to figure things out.
RandomFan11 chapter 5 . 9/9/2013
So glad Edward finally got one of the letters. Must be quite shocking knowing you have a child all of a sudden without the 9 month preparation. Can't wait to see what happens in the next chapter. Love this story toooo much! :)
Mireads chapter 5 . 9/9/2013
Very very good
NyteSki chapter 5 . 9/9/2013
I think I'm addicted to this story...don't know if that's a good thing...enjoyed hearing from dwarf though...is it Wednesday yet?
mamacat20 chapter 5 . 9/9/2013
He finally got a letter. I don't think Bella will keep him from lil Charlie but he does has a few decisions to make.
Misunderstoodbeauty10 chapter 5 . 9/9/2013
Wow! Cannot believe he has finally found out :) So happy and I love the name, especially because it is a girl but nicknamed Charlie after Bella's dad! ;)
Thanks so much for the update, I truly adore this story and cannot wait for more in the future.
sholtsclaw698 chapter 5 . 9/9/2013
love the chapter! can't wait to see what happens next!
drea55 chapter 5 . 9/9/2013
finally, wonder what will happen next
mone2508 chapter 4 . 9/9/2013
Wonderful beginning! Cant wait to read how Edward will react to th news that he is a father :-)
6,518 | « Prev Page 1 .. 398 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 418 .. Last Next »