Reviews for Altered Measure
skye282 chapter 5 . 9/9/2013
I'm so glad he finally got one of the letters, I'm dying to find out what will happen now when he gets to see Bella. Atleast he didn't shrug it off and ignore it, shows some sense of responsibility on his part. He said he doesn't do relationships but I'm thinking once he is in contact with Bella again he might be eventually re-think his decision. First and foremost is getting to know his daughter, I know he says he never wanted kids but when he see's Charlie, something tells me he won't be able to just see her once. Hoping so anyway ...
banshee69 chapter 5 . 9/9/2013
It's about time someone paid attention to Bella's last ditch effort letter to contact Edward, to notify him of Charlies birth. He deserved to know.

Bella is gonna be so surprised when he comes knocking on her door. I'm wondering, if the paps follow him everywhere, will they follow him to Bella's? They'll find out sooner or later about the baby anyway.

His parents history has left a negative mark on him, hopefully when he sees Charlie he'll fall in love with her and want to be a better parent than they had been to him. He already seems a little protective of Bella. Can't wait for him to meet his daughter.

Great chapter.,
Sherry
islandgirl7718 chapter 5 . 9/9/2013
Oh boy...things are about to get real interesting, lol...i will jump for joy at the next update
Luvntwilight chapter 5 . 9/9/2013
Looks like daddyward is really messed up.
Rita01tx chapter 5 . 9/9/2013
Poor Edward has a lot of baggage holdin' him back from livin' a happy, normal life! I can see why he wouldn't want to drag Bella and Charlie into it, but he's gonna fall hard for that baby when he see it LOL!
majose chapter 5 . 9/9/2013
Cannot wait! I wonder what will change his mind! Perhaps meeting the baby?
boo1414 chapter 5 . 9/9/2013
Glad he's got the guts to do the right thing.
twilightgirl80 chapter 5 . 9/9/2013
Yay Daddyward! I so can't wait for the next chapter dear. I'm so happy I found this. Until next time dear!
Eternally Addicted chapter 5 . 9/9/2013
Can't wait to see how Bella reacts when Edward shows up at her door. And since you've said this is a Daddyward story, I'm really curios to see what changes his mind about being a father. I'm also glad that he had no doubts about Charlie being his.

Can't wait for more!
cilie chapter 5 . 9/9/2013
Huh, I must say I took that rather well. At least he didn't chicken out and throw the letter away, I'm excited to see what happens when they meet again.
roon0 chapter 5 . 9/9/2013
Loved the chapter and I am looking forward to the next.
RobstenLover93 chapter 5 . 9/9/2013
Oh my god, yay! Im so glad edward is going to find them, it may be hard but hopefully everything can work out, thank god you write HEA :)
Kate1386 chapter 5 . 9/9/2013
Well look at E all take charge going to see Bella... That will be a rather unexpected visit!
FranRichards chapter 5 . 9/9/2013
Nice to know that they didn't deliberately keep her previous efforts to contact him from him. I think he's worrying unnecessarily.
momams chapter 5 . 9/9/2013
Now he knows and to say he's shocked is an understatement. Emmett, Rose and Aro were really understanding and supportive. We'll have to wait and see if they remain the same.
What will Bella tell Edward? And him? He has no clue...
6,581 | « Prev Page 1 .. 398 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 418 .. Last Next »