Reviews for Altered Measure
i.luv.twilight2 chapter 6 . 9/11/2013
Oh Edward. Those heart strings are already tugging and you haven't even laid eyes on Charlie. This little angel is going to have you wrapped around her little pinkie! Great story.
tlwatkins chapter 6 . 9/11/2013
love to see where this goes... sounds really good.. love a daddyward!
GorGirl chapter 6 . 9/11/2013
If he holds the baby, he'll have the decision to be involved answered for him.
lauren2020 chapter 6 . 9/11/2013
Thanks for this chapter! I am loving it so far.
flibbidyjibits chapter 6 . 9/11/2013
I'm happy that he went to see them. But they have a long road ahead.
Love the chapter!
banshee69 chapter 6 . 9/11/2013
'...If it wasn't for Alice, Bella and I may never have met and wouldn't be in this situation. Right now, I'm not so sure that I like this Alice person.' ... I cracked over that.

I'm glad Alice got the door open before he could bolt. I get his overwhelmed, but I'm hoping he'll hold the baby. Maybe that will help influence what he wants to do. I'm proud that Bella has made it clear, she won't allow him to be involved only when he wants to be. It's all in or all out. I kinda felt bad for Bella when she asked if he was there to take Charlie away from her. I didn't even think of that possibility.

I liked he made himself comfortable on her bed, and comforted her without second-guessing his actions. I hope he realizes soon, Bella has been what's been missing from his life, and she's why he's been feeling the way he has been.

Is it Friday yet? I'm loving this fic hard.
Sherry
Lost In Fanfiction chapter 6 . 9/11/2013
Aww damn, now I know how people feel. Your chapters are too short, lol. Thanks for this. Loving it so far :)
Cullenosopy chapter 6 . 9/11/2013
Thanks! I think that went well.
Deia1721 chapter 6 . 9/11/2013
9/11/2001 - Hopefully this is a date in history that we'll never forget. It also happens to be my birthday. Needless to say, 9/11/2001 was the last day that I celebrated my birthday. It just seemed wrong to celebrate a day on which so many lives were lost. Let us all remember those who were lost by events of that horrible day.

On to the review: Glad Edward is concerned about protecting Bella's and Charlie's privacy. It's a start, but he's got a long way to go yet.

Thanks for the update, Kitch! Tuning in to FicCentral tonight.

Smooches-Mooches, bb!
Courtney37 chapter 6 . 9/11/2013
Oh Edward. Breath man! Lol! I'm glad Bella's alright and Edward didnt give her too much trouble. ;) can't wait to read more. Thanks again.
Sazzledazzled chapter 6 . 9/11/2013
:) loved it
MsCullenIsMe chapter 6 . 9/11/2013
He might not be conscious of it but he's already kinda accepted bella...
JoJo Sky chapter 6 . 9/11/2013
Edward should hold the baby just so he can bond and they may help him decide what he wants to do.
christag banner chapter 6 . 9/11/2013
Awww! Love how conflicted and confused about his feelings he is. I can't wait to see if he'll hold the baby or not already.
BoogieJo78 chapter 6 . 9/11/2013