Reviews for Altered Measure
aelita48 chapter 2 . 9/6/2013
Fortunately, Alice is here!
It will help Bella.
aelita48 chapter 1 . 9/6/2013
This is a great start!
But why did she leave?
cilie chapter 4 . 9/6/2013
"I love my daughter more than anything in the world, but I'm ready to evict her."
"Yes, I want the baby to be here already, but at the same time, I'm scared to death of becoming a mother."

Oh, I can relate to this! On the day of my second c-section I stopped outside the doors to the hospital and told my husband I didn't want to go through with it after all. Hehehee!

I'm anxious to see what the final letter says!
EdwardandBella4everFan chapter 4 . 9/6/2013
I guess this next letter works. Lol!
twiclare chapter 4 . 9/6/2013
Aww, so sweet and yet sad, to enter into motherhood without the support of the babies father must be difficult but, she has Alice who makes up for an awful lot!
EdwardandBella4everFan chapter 3 . 9/6/2013
I am not surprised that fan letter did not get the desired results. I doubt he even knew of them since band members do not monitor their own sites.
cilie chapter 3 . 9/6/2013
Aw, so sad that she just got a generic response, but I guess that's pretty realistic.
cilie chapter 2 . 9/6/2013
So happy you continued this! I don't think I've read quite a twist like this in a fic before, so I'm very excited to see where you decide to go with the story. :)
EdwardandBella4everFan chapter 1 . 9/6/2013
Looking forward to reading your new story. It is off to an enticing start.
Hopesparkles chapter 4 . 9/6/2013
Love it! Can't wait to hear from Edward!
zpower21 chapter 4 . 9/6/2013
I really feel for Bella having to do it alone sitar, but that is the reality so many women face these days!

Z
LiLi82 chapter 4 . 9/6/2013
Love it fab
sholtsclaw698 chapter 4 . 9/6/2013
loved the chapter!i look forward to the next chapter!
Rita01tx chapter 4 . 9/6/2013
Awww, I love little Charlie already! Can't wait for Edward to meet her and be swept off his feet *le sigh!*
sherylb chapter 4 . 9/6/2013
So glad she and the baby are OK.
6,452 | « Prev Page 1 .. 398 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 418 .. Last Next »