Reviews for Altered Measure
Mistydeb chapter 2 . 9/3/2013
Poor Bella, this could be a good thing for her. A turning point in her life and a family of her own to love and cherish. Let's just hope that Edward is not an ass about things and takes some responsibility, afterall he did say he wanted more and something different. Well he certainly has that now. This is so good, Debbie
Mistydeb chapter 1 . 9/3/2013
Oh shit, poor Bella is gonna have a huge shock. God she must have been really caught up in the moment to lose her v card up against a wall with someone who is known to be a player and who she doesn't know.
Nrbl1 chapter 2 . 9/3/2013
I'm all in!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/3/2013
I literally just go on here to read your story please update - C
Guest chapter 1 . 9/3/2013
Omg what time at Wednesday I need to know xO omg hurry
twiclare chapter 2 . 9/3/2013
Poor girl, the one time she does something impulsive and daring! And she forgot the autographs!
trekgeezer chapter 2 . 9/3/2013
What a great chapter! Gotta love Alice.
eliza41 chapter 2 . 9/3/2013
Love it. So happy I found your piano man story and now all your other stories.
Breese chapter 2 . 9/3/2013
But wednesday is soooooooo fa away.
I need more right now o.o
Heather Grey chapter 2 . 9/3/2013
Sound like this is going to be an interesting story. I can't wait for more. I'm sure Edward hasn't forgotten about her. Thanks for the update!
melissamary55 chapter 2 . 9/3/2013
love it and cant wait to read how Edward will take the news update soon
melissamary55 chapter 1 . 9/3/2013
love it and cant wait to read if Edward will look for bella
Syndi-Dowell chapter 2 . 9/2/2013
Alice is right they need to find Edward & tell him. I don't think he'll deny the baby, at least I hope he won't.
banshee69 chapter 2 . 9/2/2013
Is it Wednesday yet?!

Bella let Alice the Pixie take it from here, she'll find Edward Cullen for you. Can't wait for him to find out, though with the broken condom, I don't think he'll be too surprised.

Sherry
ESHLuckyThirteen chapter 2 . 9/2/2013
Good story, looking forward to how it turns out : D
6,716 | « Prev Page 1 .. 428 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 .. Last Next »