Reviews for The Perfect Tea Party
Very sweet.
Good Bo chapter 1 . 4/17/2015
This is really beautiful. Such a talent! I love this so much! Well done x
BrittanyLS chapter 1 . 9/2/2013
I love that they are obviously together and in love! So Sweet!
mstoriraylin chapter 1 . 8/31/2013
That was really good! Granted I love about anything you write. But still it was really good!
Love, centralbulldogs
Batwings79 chapter 1 . 8/30/2013
This was very cute and very heartwarming. I could totally see and hear Charles panicking about being found by Lady Mary and the self-satisfied smirk and eye-rolling from Elsie as she tried to hide him! And that little twist when they come into her parlor to find the three imps sitting on the settee...PRICELESS! And then to turn it into such a romantic encounter...very sweet indeed! Good job!
Mona Love chapter 1 . 8/29/2013
Awww. This was so very sweet. Loved Charles and Elsie with girls. A wonderful story!
Tammy333 chapter 1 . 8/29/2013
This was sooo precious! Thank you so much :-)
NothingMadeMeHappen chapter 1 . 8/29/2013
that was so so sweet!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/29/2013
This story was just lovely! I love how you write Charles and Elsie!
LC chapter 1 . 8/29/2013
Well written. I enjoyed the visual of C in hat and matching scarf. I can see Mrs H stepping in!
chelsie fan chapter 1 . 8/29/2013
Very cute!
kouw chapter 1 . 8/29/2013
Perfection, thy name is Hogwarts Duo. So adorable and cheerful! having Sybil be a favourite of Elsie is such a nice little balance for Mary's hoarding of Charles 9though I do feel a bit bad for Edith) and then the little one falls asleep on Elsie's lap! Ah... all the adorable, I could really imagine the whole thing! Fabulous!
onmyside chapter 1 . 8/29/2013
So adorable and so much fun to read! More prompts pleeeassse!
A hat and a scarf... why is it that I saw Snape throughout the fic in his granny outfit whenever "hat and scarf" where mentioned *lol*