Reviews for Gimme Shelter
Guest chapter 7 . 10/25/2013
i am crying and i hate this finn
Rainbowbowties chapter 22 . 10/13/2013
Ok so I just finished reading (I have been reading non-stop since last night) and it was awesome! Are you an actual writer? Because I wouldn't be surprised! You write so amazingly, you can just feel every emotion in each word. And the story wasn't just some stupid smut, it had love, compassion, longing, heartbreak, friendship, hardship, etc. It was so great, and it had such a good message in it to. Be who you are, don't let society shape you. This is one of the best Fanfics I have ever read, and I wouldn't be surprised if it made its way into becoming a published book.
KlainesDarknessChalet chapter 22 . 10/13/2013
Beautiful story was beautiful
Unicorn49 chapter 21 . 10/1/2013
Read this epic story in 2 days. I lived thru those years and the difficulties, hardships and fear is so true that the provenance you displayed in conveying the spirit of the times is mind blowing. This, along with "Dalton" has entered my lexicon. My respects.
Guest chapter 22 . 9/16/2013
this was a beautiful story, well written, and really emotional. i enjoyed it very much. thanks for shearing :)
ARomanticAtHeart chapter 22 . 9/14/2013
What an absolutely amazing, wonderful, beautiful tale.

I am speechless!
kurtismyboy25 chapter 22 . 9/13/2013
Awesome story. Great writing. Loved it!
MovesLikeHummel chapter 22 . 9/10/2013
omg that ending made me cry a bit. So beautiful. Thank you for this wonderful story.
MovesLikeHummel chapter 21 . 9/10/2013
Awww babies! This story has been amazing. I loved it so much and I'm glad they get to be happy
BabyPenguin24 chapter 22 . 9/11/2013
This story is just amazing.
Buttons'n'Bows chapter 22 . 9/10/2013
I can't believe this is over. The epilogue was everything I hoped for. It tied up everyone beautifully, and quite literely for Kurt & Blaine. Their's truely was a love story to be proud of, and this is a story that you too can be proud of. It made me cry, it made me smile and it made me think.
A beautiful story, beautifully written.
Buttons'n'Bows chapter 21 . 9/10/2013
I'm glad they have sorted things between them. I hope they find all yjey are looking for in New York.
writingmisfit chapter 22 . 9/10/2013
Aww this was perfect :)
The Blasphemous Contessa chapter 22 . 9/10/2013
Thank you.
mykyou chapter 22 . 9/10/2013
thanks so much for such a great story, so sweet at times and so sad at others, so angsty and passionate. loved it!