Reviews for Fine Lines, Whiskey, and Good Intentions
lillelouis chapter 1 . 1/18
...God, I hope there's a sequel to this.
ziggy.uk chapter 1 . 9/5/2013
Awesome fic, so great to get the alert in my inbox and have you back writing. Love where you took this fic, a really credible idea and just loved how you also included Bobby, back to being human and alive after falling from heaven. You kept Crowley and Castiel totally believable and in canon with the end of Season 8 and you had Dean in perfect protective big brother mode. Fantastic dose of sick Sam too!
A really great read, thanks :)
Guest chapter 1 . 8/29/2013
I hope they go this route, rather than some possession bit that I read somewhere. It would make sense, but would Sam have to keep getting demon blood to avoid detox? I don't know who I feel worse for, Sam or Dean in this kind of scenario. I think my favorite part is where Bobby rips into Cas about not hurting the boys anymore. Cas has done a lot of good, but has also screwed them over quite a few times, and has received a free pass each and every time. Nicely done, thanks for sharing!
Parnassus chapter 1 . 8/30/2013
Wow, that was intense! Loved the inclusion of Bobby...I've seriously missed him! Really though, I felt like I was holding my breath the entire time I was reading, your descriptions and interactions were fantastic. Nicely done
jo1966 chapter 1 . 8/30/2013
Brilliant, great to have you back. I could see this story line happening on the show, especially the part with the demon blood. Thanks for writing
baileylovesyou0400 chapter 1 . 8/29/2013
Awe, that was incredible and heart-wrenching and enticing with the perfect amount of sweetness and somewhat-happy ending, i sorta wish that wasnt the end of it! Thank you for the amazing story:)
criminally charmed chapter 1 . 8/29/2013
Good story. I can so see this happening.
sammygirl1963 chapter 1 . 8/29/2013
First of all...WELCOME BACK...it is so wonderful to see you writing again. We have lost too many fantastic writers in this fandom and you are most definitely one of the best. I thoroughly enjoyed this story from beginning to end, especially with all the protective Dean. Too many people have gotten away from that concept and it is glorious to have it back in spades through your writing.

I also loved the way you had Bobby once again enter the boys lives. It couldn't have been written better and I would love to see something like this actually happen on season nine.

Thanks so much for taking the time to write the story and share it with us. Definitely one of the best I have read lately, if not the best where Supernatural is concerned!
annasayshi1 chapter 1 . 8/29/2013
This is perfect, every word 3
Souless666 chapter 1 . 8/29/2013
This is what I believe is gonna happen, give somethings that have been said and just plain logic.

Personally, I am hoping I'm right, cause this will, finally, have the show acknowledge, once more, the fact that Sam has demon blood. Its been ignored for 3 seasons now, like it never existed.

I'm just hoping we get some psychic action along the way, as well. :)
sylvia37 chapter 1 . 8/29/2013
Oh Lord, this is exactly what I'm afraid of...let it not be so.

Nice job.
Jeanny chapter 1 . 8/29/2013
I liked your take on this, and the band's back together! Poor Sam though.
CandyCakes chapter 1 . 8/29/2013
Loved this story! And Dean having to give Sam demon blood to save his life...hmmm. You never know, this might be how it actually goes down. Great job, definitely going on my favorites!
JensenAcklesfanforever chapter 1 . 8/29/2013
oh my god! I may or may not have tears in my eyes as I am typing this you did an awesome job!
Shannanigans chapter 1 . 8/29/2013
That was lovely! I wonder just how much of this will come to pass? I wouldn't mind, it's quite an interesting direction. Well done!