Reviews for Monochromatic Scars
Guest chapter 1 . 7/28/2017
Really liked this. I hadn't thought that about Kanda having to kill Allen would be like his having to kill Alma. Poor Kanda and the people he cares for.
KawaiiKitsuneGirl chapter 1 . 5/16/2017
Still as cute today as it was the first time I read it :)
iloveliterature chapter 1 . 5/22/2016
This is amazing, you do hurt/comfort really well. Are you going to continue this?
firestarandwolvesgmail.com chapter 1 . 9/13/2015
Kyaaaaaaaaa! So cute!
Chiruka chapter 1 . 4/2/2015
Hi. I love your story, and the characters aren't OOC :)
BlackKiryuu chapter 1 . 12/27/2014
Beautiful
InfiniteAnimeHolic chapter 1 . 11/26/2014
I didn't know this was deleted oh gosh. I reviewed this a long time ago, too. D: I hope you'll come back to this fandom soon, as there are many other brilliant stories waiting to be updated :)
Natsuki D chapter 1 . 9/26/2014
I really liked this story.
Keep writing/typing
Ghostdragon101 chapter 1 . 9/1/2014
Im so glad to see this story back, it was one of my favorites and I was so upset to see it deleted! I really love your style so keep up the good work!
zeKaien chapter 1 . 5/11/2014
this one-shot screams of yullen! and gosh really during the time i was reading this, there was a strange feeling in my heart and my stomach. i love it. hope to see more from you! hopefully next time, it'll be a series XD
greenwings33 chapter 1 . 1/4/2014
Awe(:
I want more, this is so cute3
Tsarina Torment chapter 1 . 11/29/2013
I got confused when I saw this again, because I was certain I'd read it before, but then I read the A/N and it made sense. Loved it the first time I read it, and loved it again now!
RaiineDays chapter 1 . 11/2/2013
Hi :) I hadn't read this one before it got taken down so I'm glad it's back. I really love the way you write these two, OOC or not.
amenokuma chapter 1 . 9/1/2013
I just love this and I don't think it's OOC at all. I'm happy you got to repost it :)
Harem Queen chapter 1 . 8/29/2013