Reviews for Monochromatic Scars
iloveliterature chapter 1 . 5/22
This is amazing, you do hurt/comfort really well. Are you going to continue this?
firestarandwolvesgmail.com chapter 1 . 9/13/2015
Kyaaaaaaaaa! So cute!
Chiruka chapter 1 . 4/2/2015
Hi. I love your story, and the characters aren't OOC :)
BlackKiryuu chapter 1 . 12/27/2014
Beautiful
InfiniteAnimeHolic chapter 1 . 11/26/2014
I didn't know this was deleted oh gosh. I reviewed this a long time ago, too. D: I hope you'll come back to this fandom soon, as there are many other brilliant stories waiting to be updated :)
Natsuki D chapter 1 . 9/26/2014
I really liked this story.
Keep writing/typing
Ghostdragon101 chapter 1 . 9/1/2014
Im so glad to see this story back, it was one of my favorites and I was so upset to see it deleted! I really love your style so keep up the good work!
zeKaien chapter 1 . 5/11/2014
this one-shot screams of yullen! and gosh really during the time i was reading this, there was a strange feeling in my heart and my stomach. i love it. hope to see more from you! hopefully next time, it'll be a series XD
greenwings33 chapter 1 . 1/4/2014
Awe(:
I want more, this is so cute3
Tsarina Torment chapter 1 . 11/29/2013
I got confused when I saw this again, because I was certain I'd read it before, but then I read the A/N and it made sense. Loved it the first time I read it, and loved it again now!
RaiineDays chapter 1 . 11/2/2013
Hi :) I hadn't read this one before it got taken down so I'm glad it's back. I really love the way you write these two, OOC or not.
amenokuma chapter 1 . 9/1/2013
I just love this and I don't think it's OOC at all. I'm happy you got to repost it :)
Harem Queen chapter 1 . 8/29/2013
I LOVE it .
Midnight Phantasma chapter 1 . 8/29/2013
Really touched my heart. Good job(':
thor94 chapter 1 . 8/29/2013
it's touching.
Mainly, when Allen speak to Alma about their similar pain.
Maybe for kanda it's little OOC, but not for Allen, he could react same.

It would be good to have other chapters (maybe with almaXallenXkanda pairing)