Reviews for One Moment in Time
InLoveWithClatoLove chapter 8 . 1/16/2014
OMG! I love it!
Guest chapter 8 . 1/3/2014
Please please please update soon
victorsofdistrict2 chapter 8 . 9/14/2013
So amazing! Cant wait for clato but ill be patient! This is so much more realistic than others because if you think about it clove totally would react how she does in this story, while others just have them fall for each other immediatly... keep up the great work!
Augvstus chapter 7 . 9/14/2013
YAAAAAAAAAAYYYYY *fangirls everywhere*
victorsofdistrict2 chapter 7 . 9/13/2013
Looking forward to more!
victorsofdistrict2 chapter 5 . 9/7/2013
This is really good! I look forward to more!
Augvstus chapter 5 . 9/7/2013
Argh, it used to drive me insane! I deleted three stories in frustration. But I continued with my first story and almost got 200 reviews :) I loved this chapter :)
Kentwell7 chapter 5 . 9/6/2013
Good chapter! I'm kinda surprised clove isn't more upset about the arena but anyway, that was really great! I can't wait to see what's going to happen next!
Kentwell7 chapter 4 . 9/4/2013
Awesome! I love this story, especially because I'm totally in love with Clato! I love how Clove cares so much about Cato and she is way nicer than Katniss who left cato agonize during one entire night while she was complaining she was cold! I still can't get over it-'
Um, anyway, your writing is really great and I can't wait to see the next chapter!
(sorry for my bad english, I'm french:))
Oh, and happy birthday:D
Augvstus chapter 4 . 9/4/2013
Happy Birthday :) Great chapter. And I know how frustrating it can be when no one reviews. In fact, I'm sure most have.
Augvstus chapter 3 . 9/2/2013
Hmmm... I'd like to see Katniss die the way Cato died. Revenge, in a way.
You ship Everlark? I prefer Kale/ Galeniss :)

horsegirl0403 chapter 2 . 9/1/2013
Plz hurry
Guest chapter 2 . 9/1/2013
No. Stop. NONONO. I don't like it when people make Clove all like no I'm a murderer why no no no that's retarded.
autumn-robin chapter 2 . 8/30/2013
Another great chapter, thanks for the mention, i cant wait to see how your going to develop the story, hows it going to be VERY interesting? I can't wait update soon!
Augvstus chapter 2 . 8/30/2013
Yay! Clato! Keeta/Peeniss sucks.