Reviews for Nightswimming
BustersJezebel chapter 1 . 10/3/2013
I really enjoyed the sheer erotic subtlety of this. There is really no more that needs to be said. It was as Goldilocks says 'just right'.
Valerie E. Mackin chapter 1 . 9/10/2013
How in the everliving heck did you not prod me to read this? It's been sitting in my inbox for something like a week! I feel i should have been warned; this thing could've burned a hole right through my other emails.
my1hopeful chapter 1 . 9/3/2013
I'm sure Rick Fox is a lovely person, but can you imagine the flood of ER visits for vagi-'splosions if Reedus and Dushku hooked up? The sonic boom of the collective gasp and moan would be loud enough to knock satellites out of orbit. Honestly, it's not safe. You're writing dangerously, m'dear.

I don't really know what else to say. Other than I wish beyond belief that this were truth. In my imagination, her bikini was more cute and flirty than downright sexy, and I like that. And again, his dirty fuckin' mouth ... Unf. Hers, too. Dammit. The two of them are combustible. And sweet, little Beth is a damn lucky girl.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/29/2013
Voyeurism at its best ! Definitely stands alone as a steamy one shot but also seems like you left an opening for a potential chapter or two ? Post ZA - Daryl / Beth survivors - teacher student ?!
Nmbr1Fanilow chapter 1 . 8/29/2013
I love the way you so believably portray Beth as an innocent, but curious teenager. She's written so well that nothing she says or does seems out of character, but still progresses her as a young woman. That applies to all Beth that you write.
Of course, I'm enamored with this fun romp that is so deftly packed with scorching, steamy sexuality. You make kink feel so right.
sunsphereshots chapter 1 . 8/29/2013
*fans self* Damn girl. Loved it!