Reviews for Catfish
sleepy-emo chapter 16 . 7/4/2014
I don't tend to read stories longer than one of two chapters (or leaves reviews because I'm awful) but this intrigued me and I'm so glad I read it! I loved the character development and how Tai and Izzy's relationship progressed even after he found out who he really was. It was really cute and well thought out, a couple of a spelling errors but that happens to everyone. In short I loved it and will be reading more of your stuff S-E x
ersuweissSV17 chapter 13 . 5/17/2014
Love the story, though, I haven't finished it yet, I'm still reading the first parts of Chapter 13 and I'm excited on what will happen on the following chapters.

Oh et aussi, I'm going to promote this fanfic on our Facebook page. If it's okay with you :)
Guest chapter 16 . 4/21/2014
Awesome story very sweet and captivating
Mrpointyhorns chapter 16 . 3/4/2014
Good job! I'm writing a story with this pairing its my favorite. I just keep getting stuck. I think its good but kinda scary to write it. Do you want to read it first and see if its okay? Can I add your story to my community thingy? I have one for taishiro! Also if you rp we should rp
Mrpointyhorns chapter 9 . 3/3/2014
How does Izzy have two cellphones? Good story but sort of silly. I also think you could have made it longer and shown more that tai was missing the presence of a physical person instead of a online one. But I probably just want a longer fic.
Mrpointyhorns chapter 3 . 3/2/2014
Faith is where you believe in something that has no proof of or isn't tangible like you have faith in someone's honesty.

Fate is the same as destiny. So something that was planned to happen by god, universe, or the fates which are Greek goddess that control the thread of life.
Takato the dreamer chapter 16 . 2/11/2014
Very sweet! And its wonderful how you gave such a realistic description at the end :)
Takato the dreamer chapter 15 . 2/11/2014
THat was soooo amazing XDDD
libbyluvs chapter 16 . 2/10/2014
AWWWWW...*face pink and happy looking* I finally had time to read the end and I loved it! way to go! I really enjoyed this. when I first read the summary I thought, "great...this could be insanely awkward and get too out of hand to end well...or be FREAKING AWESOME!" so glad it was the second. I will recommend it. :D
Ykcor chapter 16 . 2/10/2014
I loved every moment of this story! The only bad part was the waiting, but there isn't much you can really do on that point. Life does have to be lived.

And I can't wait to read the next story! I don't think I've ever read one with that pairing before. :D
KageNekoReborn chapter 16 . 2/9/2014
LOVE
mttmercado chapter 16 . 2/9/2014
well done. Way to pull it together tai.,
Takato the dreamer chapter 14 . 2/6/2014
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww 3

My Taishiro loving heart 3
libbyluvs chapter 14 . 2/6/2014
:D ...hehehehe... Well that was suprizingly a lot how real life is. He made it to the door and his brains went to mush. And no one really wants to be miserable and alone regardless some of the crappy stuff the ones you care for put you through. Now...about this Make Up Sex...gimme!
Takato the dreamer chapter 13 . 2/1/2014
...Did... Davis just... say something smart... and... SAVE someoneELSES relationship?

XD Awesome chap!

I dont want it to be over! D:
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »