Reviews for Harry Potter and the Three Rules
azulkan2 chapter 10 . 2/28
Great story. Looking forward to more.
GBTtown chapter 10 . 2/15
Between the vagaries of life and muse I understand it can be a while before a story gets updated.
I really hope this story continues.
A not uncommon plot device is for Dr Granger or an uncle to be ex-SAS. It could fit neatly in to this story.
GBTtown chapter 7 . 2/15
Fairbairn-Sykes fighting knives are iconic from the early days of WW II in the British Special Forces. It would have had to have been a copy as originals are supposedly impossible to find outside of an museum.
This is an awesome story!
jon reeve chapter 10 . 2/14
Too bad it's at a premature end. I'll set an alert for the vague hope of continuation and completion.
jon reeve chapter 8 . 2/14
Hmph, quite good, really.

I have an Android...
jon reeve chapter 7 . 2/14
I've been resisting the urge to review since this story is abandoned, but I really like that last scene.
garnok chapter 10 . 2/1
Patiently waiting for story!
wolf-in-hell chapter 10 . 1/31
Nice story, now I just have to wait for the next update...and I am hoping there will be one.
SomeGuyFawkes chapter 10 . 1/31
Well, it was fun while it lasted. Sadly, abandoned.
AlaskanKing chapter 10 . 1/31
Good story. I noticed that it hasn't been updated in almost a year. Is it abandoned?
SomeGuyFawkes chapter 6 . 1/31
›› If I owned Harry Potter, this story wouldn't be set in Verdana
But it's NOT set in Verdana. Userscripts FTW!

›› Herbology was basically high-stakes gardening
I'm surprised that I haven't seen anybody else use this turn of phrase (I've braved many hundreds of fanfics). Good one.
SomeGuyFawkes chapter 5 . 1/31
›› "A day will come when you find me holding something sharp, pointy, and inside you..."
LOL! I'm so stealing that line. :)
SomeGuyFawkes chapter 1 . 1/31
Fine start - a bit more like how a magically powerful kid *would* handle an abusive situation, except that Harry should be sainted for the restraint and maturity he showed.

I particularly like that Dumbledore, in chapter 2, was actually a bit helpful/useful.
Mistress Steff chapter 10 . 1/27
Great fic! I really love how you portray Harry, and how slyly manipulative he is!
Fick Chick chapter 9 . 1/8
I'm really enjoying this & hope you get a whim to take it up again.