Reviews for Harry Potter and the Three Rules
Kingdark chapter 11 . 7h
Amazing story. Given that it's been more than five years, since it got an update, I suppose that this is yet another story that can go into the pile where Harry Potter stories go to die. Anyway, joking aside, your story is well done and despite following the general plot in a kind of vague manner, you still managed to get some originality. That's always a plus, especially considering how difficult that is nowadays.

Kingdark
Maxennce chapter 11 . 5/1
I completely understand your disclaimer that you probably won’t finish this, but great story. Loving it
majijn chapter 11 . 4/25
this is an incredible read

really enjoyed the humour and how hermione and harry interact amongst themselves so far and with the rest of the world

i hope youre doing well, author, and are able to pick up this up again when you will to.
wujuninja chapter 11 . 2/13
wow this is such a good change from other fanfic nice work
Time313 chapter 11 . 10/16/2020
Good Story, thanks.
Guest chapter 9 . 9/26/2020
"I'm still carrying my knife from training!"

Then he should just give it to Hermione like normal, would only take a few seconds.

Not doing so feels like a plothole, like you are forcing the characters to fit the plot, rather than being true to their characterisation.
typo chapter 8 . 9/26/2020
showed he around - showed her around
typo chapter 7 . 9/26/2020
adopted relatively relaxed body language - adopted a relatively relaxed body language
Guest chapter 3 . 9/26/2020
This story is pretty decent otherwise, but please cut out the portrait thing, it's painfully cliched.
stevem1 chapter 11 . 8/9/2020
This is a great start to the story. I hope the author continues it.
TheInfiniteweeaboo chapter 11 . 7/27/2020
Snape is such an Asshole, I hope Harry learns some occlumency.

I hope things start looking up for Harry, love the writing, keep up the good work
Steavatron chapter 11 . 7/4/2020
I'm incredibly bothered that I've caught up already. I was getting so hyped for the return to Hogwarts and all that was sure to go down. Now I have to wait like a garden variety pleb.

Oh, wait. This hasn't been updated for five years.
Steavatron chapter 4 . 7/4/2020
I thought the encounter with Ron was pretty funny. Harry's dry wit was amusing.

And, No, he does not have the patience to be popular.

With this different of an introduction to the world, though, I can only hope he doesn't get sorted into the house of lions again.
Steavatron chapter 3 . 7/4/2020
I was so happy to see that he doesn't meet Draco at the robe shop. Too many fics make changes early on and then completely forget about any consequences the character's actions should have on the story. It's frustrating, but refreshing to see it absent here.

Also, I wasn't sure Harry'd like Hermione. At this stage he just didn't strike me as the type to find her personality endearing/likable. I thought he'd find her naive/insufferable/lacking street smarts and he wouldn't wanna bother with her. I guess I just had it in my head that him being isolated and her being bullied would 'mellow' their more extreme tendencies and circumstance would draw them closer together.

I'm happy to be wrong in this case, tho. More Harmony time is never a bad thing, IMO.
Samwise Pevensie chapter 11 . 6/16/2020
Really enjoyed the story; well written.
1,225 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »