Reviews for Harry Potter and the Three Rules
372259 chapter 11 . 10h
What a GEM of a story! I'm heartbroken that there aren't any more chapters!
This is easily one of my all time favourite Harmony fics - you just do their dynamic so well! I also love how you don't bash Ron unnecessarily, but keep his flaws realistic (e.g. the Harmony fics where Ron randomly starts calling Hermione a Mud- just make no sense to me, like on what planet?)
The way you've characterized this grey yet still caring Harry is BRILLIANT! I enjoyed every minute of this fic, and am begging you to PLEEEAAASSSEEE post more chapters. I know it's been a long time since you've updated, but PLEEEEEAAASSSSEEEE! Even if its just drabbles into future years as opposed to fully fleshed out multi-chapters per year, I am just dying to know how you write Harry'sreactionto being called the heir of slytherin, his reaction to hermione being petrified, his reaction to sirius, him during the second task grabbing hermione, the yule ball, etc... ;)
372259 chapter 10 . 10h
Harry going over to Hermione's place for the hols is ADORABLE. Awesome writing, great plot, and superb character bonding :D
372259 chapter 9 . 10h
LOVE how your version of Harry and Hermione work so well together as a team!
372259 chapter 8 . 12h
So as much as a loved Harry being protective over Hermione, I loved even more Hermione sticking up for herself against Cormac. GREAT work!
372259 chapter 7 . 12h
LOVED this chapter! I adore how you write this version of Harry, and how you write the Harmony bond :)
372259 chapter 6 . 12h
Another phenomenal chapter :)
372259 chapter 5 . 12h
I love how protective he is over her! Brilliant writing! :)
372259 chapter 4 . 12h
I just love the Harmony cuteness SO much!
372259 chapter 3 . 13h
LOVED their meeting, SO CUTE!
TinyFox2 chapter 8 . 10/8
That sounds so useful, shame my phone's an android phone.
sondrex76 chapter 3 . 10/1
I found a pair of potential grammar errors in this chapter:
"ten minutes at time" - "ten minutes at a time"
" few books of curses" - " few books on curses"
La80 Mew chapter 11 . 9/7
Thank you for writing this. I really enjoyed it.
ExceleKurokami chapter 9 . 6/28
Got an idea of how a first year can kill. Levitation charm to float someone out a window, then threaten to end the charm. While the magic didn't directly kill, it is because of magic that the person has died, and it is the first charm that any first year learns.

I'm going to use McGonagall arguing that a first year can't kill, only for a first year to nearly kill her eight times by dropping her from her window and catching her with the levitation charm before the warning of 'I'll throw you too far for my magic to catch you,' makes it sink into her skull to stop acting like she's wiser because she's lived longer.
ExceleKurokami chapter 10 . 6/28
Oh look, there is more of Dumbledore's insanity peaking through.

Minister: Ban all Death Eaters from Hogwarts! We don't need to strengthen the enemy, whether it is through us teaching them or them being sleeper agents ready to take the school from the inside!

Dumbledore: NO! I need to hire one later so he can torture people to the point where basilisks are nothing compared to hem and so that he can damn our potion brewing business sector while not working his way to redemption! Besides, they'll all come back to the Light in the end.
ExceleKurokami chapter 8 . 6/28
I find that other fics are a gold mine for ideas, such as blatantly showing everyone a canon truth of Harry's world: Adults are all useless.

This is true, because of Dumbledore not deciding that the only good Death Eater is one who cannot move under his own power anymore, whether it is because his leg is shattered or his life has left him, is the sole reason that he almost lost the previous war and couldn't do anything to stop old Moldycrotch from winning the second one. Notice how the Order was utterly worthless and struggling to keep up with the amazing feats of a handful of underage magic users at first, then became a force to be reckoned with after Snape killed Dumbledore? The old man was a crutch, the boot attached to the amazing vehicle of justice that the Order of the Phoenix could have been from the very start.

Dumbledore wasn't a Leader of the Light or anything like that, he was a liability and it nearly cost the world everything. He was a peace loving old fool who didn't have a head for combat, forget war.

As one person said in their fic. 'There are only two rules to war. Rule #1: People die in war. Rule #2: you can't change rule #1. Dumbledore didn't know either rule.'
1,169 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »