Reviews for Harry Potter and the Three Rules
Princesakarlita411 chapter 11 . 10/22
Hope you will update
Hurricane Potter 123 chapter 11 . 10/3
SortingHat chapter 3 . 9/8
I HATE Archives of our Owns. The only people who would like AOO are perverts and those with twisted minds as that's the kind of stories that show up all the time day in and day out.

And the comment sections unlike this site block me saying "This has been spam" where you can't do anything with the site not even contact the owner to get fucking help!

I have never posted there before and the first time I did I got on some kind of hot list. Maybe like the famous Godlike Productions ban people have made huge statements about in order to secretly force users to pony up the cash.
SortingHat chapter 2 . 9/8
The muggles would be right to fight back after being lied and deceived in so many ways that all 7 deadly sins have been unleashed. The Wizards have no one to blame but themselves.

The Wizard Secrecy laws just only kicks the can down the road which makes it all that much harder when the train wreck happens.
Cassandra30 chapter 10 . 9/7
Good thinking.
Cassandra30 chapter 9 . 9/7
Actually Harry could have used his wand and put it through McGonagall's eye. That would have killed her.
Man of Constant Sorrow chapter 8 . 9/3
This is one of, if not my favorite story. Can I please have an update for Christmas? :D
nyx-p1e chapter 11 . 8/31
You've done a really interesting take on Harry Potter and the way he reacts to the challenges in his life - it's an amazing read! I do hope we'll get to see more of this at some point.
I like the way you've painted the goblins in this story - a little bit mad, a little bit bad, and altogether very funny (if you're careful). Harry also doesn't seem to have discovered amazing powers or become super smart, but has simply decided three things, and lived his life by those three things - allowing him to grow and mature into an independent child that the wizarding world certainly was not expecting. You've written him amazingly well!
I'm really curious to see how Harry continues to deal with Snape, Dumbledore and the other teachers, particularly with his 'heirloom blades'. I love that Harry is so street-smart and practical, it makes the wizards around him so lost!
Will Remus send anything to Harry? Will Harry write to him? How will Quirrell react to Harry - will Harry have a Voldemort dream, or see Voldemort in the Forest at some point? How will Harry feel and act around the Grangers for Christmas? Looking forward to any further updates to see what you come up with! Hope you get the time and inspiration to update soon :)
ob1292 chapter 2 . 8/29
Not the normal canon Dumbles and far more helpful, bt still just as worthless.
TyrVidarrus chapter 11 . 8/28
I just wanted to tell you that I have really enjoyed this story so far. Your changes to the story are believable and intertwine in a unique flow of character building, humor and well-thought-out use of timing and perspective. I very much look forward to your next posting on this story.
Lauren Eller chapter 5 . 8/14
I'm a Hufflepuff and it's nothing I'm ashamed about XD I made a big scene of 'coming out' about it on my first day of high school in my geometry class XD XD XD
Sebine chapter 1 . 8/12
You lost me at the 12 sorries and the pathetic regressive trigger warning
HeartofIron13 chapter 11 . 8/8
Kewl I really like this story! Ah I'm so tired right now *sighs*
I just found a reference to this story in another author's work (chapter 5 of Luan Mao's Midgets and Mooncalves) and began to read it, only to find out that I had done so in the past already. This is a lovely introduction to a different Harry and Hermione, and although they act too grown up for a pair of eleven year olds, that can be forgiven with the quality of your writing. I am a bit sad so see that it's been quite a while since you last updated this, but my hope is that it hasn't been abandoned.
mayotta chapter 11 . 7/14
I really hope you continue this story its a lot of fun to read.
1,094 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »