Reviews for Harry Potter and the Three Rules
Ash0011 chapter 11 . 2/4
this is interesting though it seems to not be updating any longer
Rainbow Prime chapter 9 . 2/2
Couldn't he have killed McGonagall there, though? I mean, first, she did tell him to, second, all it would take is a forceful Wingardium Leviosa cast on her sending her straight up to the ceiling, or a Wingardium Leviosa on her desk sending it flying at her, or any number of ways to use the Wingardium Leviosa spell to kill someone. I mean, if you put your mind to it, you could theoretically turn anything into a weapon. Hell, you could just lodge your wand into her eye! Watch this clip:
www. youtube watch?vWD_vWWp3nFU
Now imagine that pencil being Harry's wand, and the Joker being Harry! TA-DA! It's, It's gone!
kyoshi711 chapter 11 . 1/29
Wished you would use the common names for Hermione's parents. Dan and Emma.
Pyrophoricity chapter 11 . 12/26/2017
A really nice story ! Thanks for it :)
Slowburn chapter 11 . 12/22/2017
Please either ever so kindly update this amazing story, or else put your loyal readers out of our misery and post an authors note declaring this abandoned. Yes, I am well aware you stated in your original authors note that you could drop this at a whim, but the simple courtesy of a note would be most appreciated.
Biblio388 chapter 11 . 12/1/2017
Very cool premise and execution. Good rules for his situation and some interesting interactions based on those rules.
The Hermit chapter 4 . 11/30/2017
I find I have to disagree with you about Ron, the evidence for how stupid he is is abundantly evident in the canon text. it is also evident he is rude, ad mannered and hot tempered.
jadethetroll chapter 11 . 11/30/2017
really nice story. i like the rules you set in stone. I myself tend to carry a pocketknife in my backpack, mostly to eat apples, or for cutting in emergencys. Throwing knifes have interressed my before and i like the way you describe them. I look forward to eventually read more of this plot.
Jostanos chapter 11 . 11/26/2017
They've made their mistakes.. and now they'll have to live with the consequences of those mistakes. *sighs* What Morons these Daft magicals be.
Guest chapter 2 . 11/16/2017
Only 8 bucks? You r selling yourself short my friend
SpencerDorman chapter 1 . 11/9/2017
I will say it now, this has easily been the best sorting that I have ever read or seen.
Rifful chapter 11 . 11/8/2017
Wow. A very sensible and clever story. Well done.
Jestrbob chapter 1 . 11/4/2017
So could we have an update please?
Jestrbob chapter 1 . 11/4/2017
''Twas an interesting read. I sort of wanted to see Snape turn technicolor puce when he finds out the new knives are heirlooms. Minerva lips would become so tight they will disappear. And the twinkle will disappear forever from Dumbledore's eyes.
Lila Dunmare chapter 11 . 10/31/2017
A great fanfiction for sure. Too bad it's not updated anymore...
1,146 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »