Reviews for Harry Potter and the Three Rules
mayotta chapter 11 . 7/14/2016
I really hope you continue this story its a lot of fun to read.
willam and jack and jake chapter 6 . 7/9/2016
cool
willam and jack and jake chapter 1 . 7/9/2016
nice
RHJunior chapter 11 . 6/29/2016
hope you come back to this one. YOu got me hooked.
Jestrbob chapter 11 . 6/26/2016
So I read the story up to this point.

It is good. Well written and nice depth of characters.
Harry is just callous enough.
Continue on
Nerfhearder69 chapter 11 . 6/21/2016
I like the new take, but I wonder. If this Harry is so untrusting, why hasn't he gone looking for alternative education. Also, Hermione has the Hogwarts law book, so why wouldn't she encurate Harry to hire alternative teaching for Snape, Binns, and whatever funky gets hired for DADA?
shadowwolf2345 chapter 11 . 6/20/2016
It's very funny and very good so far I would love to read or see more on this lovely and enjoying story when you have gotten the chance to write more on this.
The Kromann chapter 11 . 6/6/2016
Great story so far and I'm pleased with how you presented the goblin culture. Loved Awlthrow.
azulkan2 chapter 11 . 6/3/2016
Interesting forward to more.
Demiser of D chapter 11 . 6/3/2016
Shame you're not still writing this. When you're not sticking to the Stations of Canon, it's an amazing story. The only bits that annoyed me were the stuff that probably shouldn't have happened exactly the same way. Still, they were easy enough to ignore and the rest MORE than made up for it.

Excellent work!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/30/2016
Was about to read the story, then i saw there was a trigger warning and gave up on the idea of doing so, seeing as i din't want to soil my mind with whatever came out of the imagination of someone who believes that things as ludicrous as triggers exist.
1,230 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »