Reviews for Harry Potter and the Three Rules
Saissa chapter 4 . 10/3/2019
Sorry. I disagree with the last line of this chapter.

Ron eventually shows himself to be an idiot, a doofus, an asshole and a traitor!
Guest chapter 11 . 9/30/2019
Oh! Rats! Another gem not finished. Dang ! DANG and Double dang!
RedKitsune2016 chapter 11 . 9/11/2019
I really like this story. Wish there was more of course.
Bronze chapter 2 . 9/1/2019
The biggest question I'm left with is, What isn't he telling Harry? He's been unbelievably forthcoming with answers. Moreso than in any other fanfiction. His usual way is to talk around an issue or say you're too young or I want you to have a childhood. Anything but give a straight answer to any question asked.
stylo1 chapter 11 . 8/20/2019
meh, harry behaved rather odd at times missing out on a lot of potential to mess with ppl who are unfair to him, while at other times harry doesnt back down.

but at least you are honest about not continuing this
stylo1 chapter 10 . 8/20/2019
they dont keep taking boats, only the first time to hogwarts after that they use the carrigages
stylo1 chapter 10 . 8/20/2019
so they think its excelent that dumbledore and the ministry constantly argue somehow forgetting the point that dumbledore let death eaters walk hogwarts. checking for the dark mark seems sensible enough.
ofc why bagnold wasnt smart enough to simply search the students at the train station is another question.
stylo1 chapter 6 . 8/20/2019
so you know snape is a death eater then you can give him the same talk as he did to malfoy only this time he did it of his own free will and instead of thanking harry he belittles him and acts like a monster. are you sure you didnt enjoy being a death eater.
bamn snapes reputation is gone
stylo1 chapter 5 . 8/20/2019
you think hufflepuff is underrated. the fact that you rate it at all says enough. separating childeren and fostering the rivelry is beyond stupid. maybe it worked in the time of the founders as some sort of nod to the master-apprentice as there were prob a lot less students aswell, but in this day and age? any sane person wouldve dissmissed them after voldemort for a new beginning
stylo1 chapter 3 . 8/20/2019
a house elf bound to a wizard is also bound by wizard law.
if this is your attempt to limit their power then it is very poorly done. bound? one can say we are bound by the law aswell doesnt mean we stick to it.
dobby, closing a portal, bludger nearly killing harry, framing harry for magic.
see what i mean with bound by the law?
stylo1 chapter 2 . 8/20/2019
why did hagrid not let him buy anything but what is on the list? and why does harry not question this. it wouldnt of been a problem had you simply not mentioned any of this and let us to believe harry is stupid.
you cant count on anyone to protect you but you.
this also means you cant trust anyone. im sorry harry there is nowhere else i can place you. seems to me like he is trusting dumbledore with his savety, ot he doesnt but simply plays along. but that is not the impression you're giving
stylo1 chapter 2 . 8/20/2019
yep as usual when a nice dumbledore shows up the story misses a lot of facts.
why not show up right away instead of a letter.
how did you know voldemort cast the killing curse on me, why is my mother the only one to sacrefice herself for her child.
why do i live in the muggle world.
why do you hold the key to my vault, why did you get the statements?

you made a clever harry, one who def would have noticed this. i also dont believe accidental magic is as simple as wish it hard enough and it happens but thats minor
moodygoody chapter 11 . 8/1/2019
Such a wonderful story! Pity it's only 11 chapters, loved it!
tyrannicpuppy chapter 11 . 7/24/2019
Such a shame that it currently ends here. This is one of the best reads I've ever had the pleasure of devouring, by far. Great detail, a wonderful and deeper world than usual, a Harry with not only a backbone to stick up for himself but act in his own interests as well.

The goblins are fun and that little bit malicious. A tough line to walk as sometimes they are far too eager to help and others vicious little monsters. I wonder how long before Draco tastes some of that Potter steel? And Hermione's training is excellent.

I truly hope you come back to this someday as I will happily read so much more of this great fic.
tyrannicpuppy chapter 9 . 7/24/2019
Fits with McGonagall from canon. Albus was disappointed in you so you must be condescended to. An utterly useless woman who holds two positions of power that should put the safety of the students as her highest priority.
1,230 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »