Reviews for Starfox: Perfect Insanity
BlueLightning22 chapter 1 . 8/23
DUDE WTF JUST HAPPENED I MEAN THAT ENDING OMG JUST PICTURING IT GIVES ME CHILLS
Kusa chapter 28 . 8/18
Man oh man this chapter polished up nicely. Dagon is going to be really pissed when he wakes up. Wonder if Dé sent Pos or whether she came herself, oh well time shall tell.
NiallMarston chapter 28 . 8/18
Certainly interesting, and not undeserved, in my own sadistic opinion. I await whatever shall come next with giddy patience.
NiallMarston chapter 27 . 5/19
Very nice, and a very intriguing cliffhanger. I like where this is going.
Kusa chapter 27 . 5/19
Hoho, nice ending to the chapter. Did not expect that, well kinda expected something like that but still took me by surprise.
Kusa chapter 26 . 3/26
Surprised no-one has reviewed the new chapter yet.
Well nicely done, we are starting to see the plot thicken, gonna be sweet when it becomes the consistency of jelly hehe. Speaking of sweet nice work with the outfit, you nailed it perfectly.
Kusa chapter 25 . 1/24
Hmm, so this is the start of the reality portion, who was that shadow lurking, guess time shall tell.
NiallMarston chapter 25 . 1/23
Very nice Phantom. I didn't think she'd drown herself, but it's a fitting end to this path.
Kusa chapter 24 . 12/17/2014
Hahaha, very nice Cannot wait till the reality chapter and what comes after that.
NiallMarston chapter 24 . 12/17/2014
Very nice. Can't say I expected that out of Phantom, but oh well.
Kusa chapter 23 . 12/1/2014
Hehe, oh boy, I wonder who her visitor is? I got a rough idea on two possible candidates, leaning more towards the one who has been more active in screwing with her mind as of late.
wolf master97 chapter 23 . 12/1/2014
this reality confuses me. She woke up from a dream, a dream of 10 years of living with Fox, then forgets him instantly? And what do you mean by 'dream' related. I was sorely confused. So, did the pool go that the entire adventure was all a dream or something?
NiallMarston chapter 23 . 12/1/2014
Very nice. When might we see the "R" chapters begin, O Mighty Author?
deaththefox chapter 22 . 11/24/2014
I don't review much.
but I'll say this.
let it be a dream. Fox! No, Fox! FoxKrystal forever...i guess
all raging aside, great story line. I just wnt to see krystal and fox reunite...and then you pull this stuff
Why I love but hate you.
NiallMarston chapter 22 . 11/19/2014
Yo, great story. I'm not sure what exactly to put, so I'll put this: Choose to see as Dream, Next chapter starts with "D"
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »