Reviews for Starfox: Perfect Insanity
Kusa chapter 26 . 3/26
Surprised no-one has reviewed the new chapter yet.
Well nicely done, we are starting to see the plot thicken, gonna be sweet when it becomes the consistency of jelly hehe. Speaking of sweet nice work with the outfit, you nailed it perfectly.
Kusa chapter 25 . 1/24
Hmm, so this is the start of the reality portion, who was that shadow lurking, guess time shall tell.
NiallMarston chapter 25 . 1/23
Very nice Phantom. I didn't think she'd drown herself, but it's a fitting end to this path.
Kusa chapter 24 . 12/17/2014
Hahaha, very nice Cannot wait till the reality chapter and what comes after that.
NiallMarston chapter 24 . 12/17/2014
Very nice. Can't say I expected that out of Phantom, but oh well.
Kusa chapter 23 . 12/1/2014
Hehe, oh boy, I wonder who her visitor is? I got a rough idea on two possible candidates, leaning more towards the one who has been more active in screwing with her mind as of late.
wolf master97 chapter 23 . 12/1/2014
this reality confuses me. She woke up from a dream, a dream of 10 years of living with Fox, then forgets him instantly? And what do you mean by 'dream' related. I was sorely confused. So, did the pool go that the entire adventure was all a dream or something?
NiallMarston chapter 23 . 12/1/2014
Very nice. When might we see the "R" chapters begin, O Mighty Author?
deaththefox chapter 22 . 11/24/2014
I don't review much.
but I'll say this.
let it be a dream. Fox! No, Fox! FoxKrystal forever...i guess
all raging aside, great story line. I just wnt to see krystal and fox reunite...and then you pull this stuff
Why I love but hate you.
NiallMarston chapter 22 . 11/19/2014
Yo, great story. I'm not sure what exactly to put, so I'll put this: Choose to see as Dream, Next chapter starts with "D"
Guest chapter 22 . 11/19/2014
A dream, this chapter was a dream. D, continue going for Fox trudging through hell. Neat story, a little dark but cool.
Kusa chapter 22 . 11/19/2014
Hehe, well a good chapter as always, I'm going to vote for Choose to see this as a dream, since the real world is so much fun to read, heheh.
NiallMarston chapter 21 . 10/20/2014
Great story. I'm certainly enjoying Krystal's personal Hell. I can't wait for more.
Kusa chapter 21 . 10/16/2014
And the plot really thickens. Soon it'll be like wading through jello, hehe. So We find out that Krystal was a real Tyrant when she got the crown, and in the end she blew up her own planet just to save her own tail. I'll openly admit, Dagon will not be pleased and he'll probably reinforce his displeasure once he gets the chance. He may cause chaos and destruction on a global scale, but he never sacrifices that many others just to save his own hide.
DisturbingSigns1212 chapter 21 . 10/12/2014
At first. this story kind of made i hate Panther at first but then i felt pity for him later on because he gets killed later on. anyway this story. this story may be messed up. but i like to disturbed myself. plus if i was Krystal. i would be screaming like markiplier running all over the place. so anyway. keep making others feeling disturbed :D and keep it up.

From yours.