Reviews for Jocelyn's Choice
tspiker0713 chapter 27 . 2/10
Are you planning on finishing this?
Guest chapter 27 . 10/24/2015
Hello just finished your story and loved the flow and all the parts from the book. I noticed its been over a year of updating please finish!;)KB
Guest chapter 27 . 12/30/2014
Ahhhhh please update
Guest chapter 3 . 9/5/2014
I almost don't wany to read your story because you done use paragraphs
MagicalMuggle12 chapter 27 . 8/25/2014
Ugh! This is too perfect! I love it so much! Keep up the amazing work and update soon please:D by the way, I love how you made Clary in this story:)
Guest chapter 27 . 5/19/2014
Update!
lauren.vaughan chapter 27 . 4/23/2014
I just read the whole story today and its amazing. I'm so addicted. And now I want more! Please update!
GingerSnaps1049 chapter 27 . 3/25/2014
Hurry with next chapter! It's so good!
Princess of Laziness chapter 27 . 3/24/2014
Awesome. Im really glad you updated. Thats so sad about your Nan though. Anyways before I get all sappy and sad... Clary is amazing. She just went HONEY IM HOME! Who does that? That made me laugh sooo much. And then at the end Clary just stabs Valentine. That was so badass! Luv ya!
Red Reaper88 chapter 27 . 3/24/2014
Omg amazing. I love it! Update soon
Princess of Laziness chapter 26 . 1/25/2014
Looks like Clary is close to finding Valentine. Or, well, she now knows it is Valentine. Good enough. When she calls Sophia, the screaming will tell everyone that its Clary. Jace should try to grab the phone or something. I vant wait to read what happens, luv ya!
Princess of Laziness chapter 25 . 1/23/2014
Awww, those letters were so sweet. I love that quote btw, the one about how strength is measured in how much you can take after you are broken. Looks like Jace and Sophie are going to team up to get Clary, cant wait! Stay awesome!
stelena and fabrevans forever chapter 25 . 1/23/2014
amazing I love this story so much go clary!
Princess of Laziness chapter 24 . 1/22/2014
Aww, shes really leaving? And her rune creating rocks, like, a mundane rune? Awesome! Jace is probably going to go after her though. I guess I'll find out later, luv ya!
Guest chapter 9 . 1/22/2014
Oh My God! I love all the Buffy lines! Amazingly well placed. Sooo funny!