Reviews for Diplomacy Rocks!
Irelandfaith1118 chapter 3 . 11/7/2016
I am finding it hard to describe this... So I will say the only thing I can of... So freaking awesome!
ConnieN chapter 3 . 9/18/2016
Brief is good!
c3lia chapter 1 . 12/27/2015
hi... This plot sounds very interesting and your dialogue is good too. However I must tell you that you kept changing the description from a 3rd person POV ("Jack O'Neill was not a diplomat...he supposed...his utter joy" etc) to a 1st person POV ("I can hear the drums...makes me stop...), and back again. And it's confusing. You can use either one, but once you star you should keep one narrator's POV and not change it.
I hope you wont be offended by my review. I just wanted to tell you something that bothered me, as a reader, specially because the dialogues are good and the plot very nice...
Hugs from Portugal, Celia
Hazmatt chapter 3 . 10/24/2013
Amazing chapter! I really enjoyed it!
Hazmatt chapter 2 . 10/24/2013
Incredible chapter! I really enjoyed it!
Hazmatt chapter 1 . 10/24/2013
Great chapter! I really enjoyed it! I hope everything works out!
LCTC chapter 3 . 9/8/2013
But I want MORE! *pouts*

Er...more please :) ...Pretty Please $D
Stella Taylor chapter 3 . 8/31/2013
OH MY GOD!
I just fell in love with this FanFiction. It is one of the greatest i have ever read and trust me, im a J/S shipper for years ;)
behindblueeyes1117 chapter 3 . 9/1/2013
Really liked this one. Nicely done :-)
Didi chapter 3 . 8/30/2013
Great !
I wish this story could last a little longer. I really enjoyed reading it :)
PamperedKitty chapter 3 . 8/31/2013
I absolutely loved it
Sequinn chapter 3 . 8/31/2013
Wow that was great.
Schatze8210 chapter 3 . 8/30/2013
Great story that begs for a sequel. I'll be waiting! }
mmkbrook chapter 3 . 8/30/2013
Finally! Wonder if this is a fertility festival, if their is a marriage ceremony involved?

Enjoyed very much.
mmkbrook chapter 2 . 8/30/2013
I can almost feel the heat and the rhythm of the music. Think Jack and Sam are about to leave their vertical activities for more horizontal ones.