Reviews for Stormy Blue
MiyaSmith811 chapter 1 . 6/17
So cute
Winter Coma chapter 1 . 7/31/2014
This is just so romantic and cute and gah I love this pairing so much! You just made me love it more!
lulu422 chapter 1 . 7/28/2014
Awwwwwaaaaa! That was so cute and sweet and asdfghjkl! Yes! Thank you for this wonderful contribution to the fandom.

-Keep being epic
super duper fan-girl chapter 1 . 12/29/2013
nice, but kind of boring. more, i dont know, steamy scenes will make it better!
USMCcAnthem chapter 1 . 12/20/2013
D'awww! It's so fluffy and cute and adorable! I loved this. It was beautifully written. Truly a good job.
Silver chapter 1 . 11/12/2013
Guest chapter 1 . 9/16/2013
I really liked the idea of this, that a person's favorite color is a different color than the one they wear all the time. It's extremely romantic that you went with their favorites being the color the other wore. I just.. I don't know; it was extremely adorable. :)
NyxLied chapter 1 . 9/2/2013
That was utterly beautiful
MysteryConan chapter 1 . 8/31/2013
Naw, what a cute story :3
ReadrOfBooks chapter 1 . 8/30/2013
Wow okay, that was super adorable and perfect and I just fjiwifjwkfjje

Great job!
McVitie chapter 1 . 8/30/2013
Ok that was possibly THE cutest thing I've ever read. I love the parallels! And "too big, soft and warm and inviting" really does sum up Makoto perfectly, you're a genius :D
Thank you!
Bubblegumhairedmonster chapter 1 . 8/30/2013 feels. They're exploding. They're so otp that I can actually see the, doing this. ARGHHHHH. I'MGONNADIETHEYRESOCUTE.
PheonixShadow chapter 1 . 8/30/2013
I love this wispy, feathering fluffiness because I feel like it really suits them well. The way the two of them fit effortlessly gets me every single time. :) thanks for writing!
Ow chapter 1 . 8/29/2013
Fluff really suits this pair. So cute, can imagine their faces. -melts-
Miyakuli chapter 1 . 8/29/2013
Great story :) it was so cute ! and chibi Mako and chibi Haru's kiss aaaaah ! :p thanks for this sweet fanfic !