Reviews for A Heart Arcane
Paliia Love chapter 16 . 10/26
I love this open ending. Both of them needed time to heal.
Thank you for sharing!
Paliia Love chapter 14 . 10/26
It's the middle of the day and I'm crying like a baby. Poor Edward, but that doesn't explain the disappearances from the past. It explains his actions now. Agh! I want to hug him and strangle him at the same time. Edward from DDTK is a bit like him
Paliia Love chapter 13 . 10/26
*ugly crying now*
Paliia Love chapter 12 . 10/26
*sobbing*
Paliia Love chapter 11 . 10/26
What is going on with him? What is he hiding? I need answers!
Paliia Love chapter 10 . 10/26
Yeah, yeah, he tells her that he loves her. But why is he like that?
Paliia Love chapter 8 . 10/26
He's so frustrating! And Bella too.
Paliia Love chapter 6 . 10/26
I need an EPOV, I hope there is one. I shouldn't hate him, but he sounds kinda toxic
Paliia Love chapter 4 . 10/26
You need answers first, girrrrl! Agh
Paliia Love chapter 2 . 10/26
Am I gonna hate this one? I have a feeling that I will -.-
Paliia Love chapter 1 . 10/26
Oh, shit, this will hurt
Elle Whitecap chapter 16 . 10/14
This was heart wrenching. I actually don’t think he deserves her. Apart from having a baby with another woman, he told her he didn’t want one with her. He’s messed up and she forgives him too easily.
Loveforgreeneyes chapter 1 . 6/18
Rec’d by ineedyoursway.
ineedyoursway chapter 16 . 6/16
i loved this so much! i'm such a sucker for endings that are open and closed simultaneously. the drop of 'i've never wanted kids' really got me. i wasn't expecting it at all and it was such a perfectly right and wrong thing to say. a necessary truth but an undeniable, unavoidable trigger. i agree, you could've easily ended on chapter 15, and, in a way, it would've tied up more neatly due to that impasse. but i'm glad for this ending and its tenuous and almost begrudging hope.
debb lavoie chapter 16 . 5/29
Wow, very realistic. So sad when two pe6live each other and for whatever reason can't be secure in their love. Good story.
2,285 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »