Reviews for Unimagine
awesome
Excliptix47 chapter 1 . 1/22
OMG! I've been looking for this story for at LEAST 1 YEAR! I DO NOT regret looking for this story! I absolutely LOVED THIS! Pls continue! Thank you!
Summer Burrow chapter 10 . 1/17
Grell!
Excliptix47 chapter 33 . 1/4
I love this story. It reminds me a lot about myself really. The way you type it makes me feel better about myself. No, seriously, I'm not joking! I feel better because of you. Thank you, you have changed my perspective of MY life. Please keep on updating, I would like to see where this story goes! I bet it's gonna be good! Anyways, keep up the good work!
Excliptix47 chapter 33 . 1/2
NOOOOOOOO! Pls update!Pls update! OMG I love this story! I feel like dying right now! Please continue! I would die for more of your amazing chapters! \0o0/
14FunnyPanda chapter 33 . 6/19/2015
I think this is the most amazing story I've read in 2014 into 2015. To my surprise when I heard you weren't going to continue I was really bum out but I got over it and thought hey at least this person got me interested into some quite amazing. Nothing sure if you'll get this but I want to thank you for making such a wonderful romantic story I've wanted in sooo LONG! Which was hard to find until I found your story through someone else that made it. This is the perfect story for Sebastian x Claude. I never even thought of the plot as the way you thought it would be, you're a creative author I met and like. Since you made the most wonderful story! Thanks! XD AWESOME STORY FOR THE YEAR!
Guest chapter 33 . 1/29/2015
Pleaseupdatepleaseupdatepleaseupdate
18panic chapter 33 . 1/28/2015
I HATE YOU SOOOO MUCH! Making an incredible story that I fell in love with and not updating! You are one cruel person. But still, I can't be mad at you. Please please please update soon :(
EQU4NOX chapter 33 . 1/13/2015
HOW COULD YOU LEAVE IT AT THIS OH MY GOD I HATE YOU SO MUCH RN BUT I LOVE YOU FOR WRITING THIS STORY OK THAT'S IT, EITHER YOU FINISH THIS STORY OR I'M FINISHING IT FOR YOU
EQU4NOX chapter 27 . 1/13/2015