Reviews for Ninja Storm: Power of the Sun
ninjamonkey5684 chapter 25 . 5/9
Just popped in my head gold Magic kinda sun like
is she daggeron daughter?

Anyway Love love love this story power rangers has always been my go to series for when I'm upset or just blugh nice to see an author doing it justice
I think you mean sodas not sofas.
Hard to believe that Ari can remember the battle that took place nearly 20 years ago. And did you know that the actor who played Phineas the troblin is the same guy who played flit, boom and one of the fearcats?
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha "You're the cute one... how are you so scary?"
So,what did Ari tell Zoe about?
I still can't believe she has memories of her time in the magical dimension from when she was a baby. Though she just thinks they are dreams because she won't find out the truth until two years later.
SamoaJack98 chapter 1 . 1/1
Should have team-up with the Wild Force Rangers
Alex B. Goode chapter 1 . 11/6/2017
Nice start!
Joeclone chapter 14 . 9/30/2017
I was wondering when Silver would show up. I’m just backtracking.
Twix3780 chapter 2 . 4/19/2017
Damn you, Shane! How dare you decide you're better just because you're older. I hope Ari puts him on his ass to prove she's capable.

Now, do you pronounce Ari like R-e-el or E-ri-el? Or is it like Ar-e-a from Pretty Little Liars?

New Power? Ooh! Intriguing!

Moving onto Chapter 3
reika88 chapter 25 . 2/15/2017
that... was... pathetic!
Twix3780 chapter 1 . 1/1/2017
For fifteen years old, Ari is a total badass.
This was an awesome first chapter. First chapters are always the make or break of a story, and this is definitely a make. I definitely want to learn more about this Celestial Ranger and to see what she brings to my favourite season.
Onwards to chapter two...
Guest chapter 6 . 10/1/2016
This is so damn good ur an awesome writer
ObsessedwReading chapter 30 . 7/9/2016
Fantastic chapter and fanfiction.
ObsessedwReading chapter 29 . 7/9/2016