Reviews for Ninja Storm: Power of the Sun
Twix3780 chapter 30 . 5/29
No, Shane, this is not how it ends. You will fight. You are a damned Power Ranger, and you will bring our babies back.

Yay! Sensei is back in his human form. Now to bring Cam back so he can reunite with his father, properly.

Ari complaining about her shield kicking in at the last minute is amusing. She's such a goofball, but I love her.

Oh boy. Shane, Tori, and Dustin as teachers? That's going to be interesting, especially considering they started out as failures and almost got kicked out of Ninja school for being late all the time.
I can't believe that it's over. The jumping between Earth and Space was enjoyable and I loved to see what was going on when the team split. I will miss Ninja Storm and Ari, but I can't wait to see her in Dino Thunder.

Twix3780 chapter 29 . 5/29
Oh boy! Oh boy! Oh boy!

This is not good! I hope the others find out soon and can plan a rescue.

No, not Ari losing her powers. It's one thing for Cam to lose his, but Ari's powers are more than that. She needs them.

Must find out how this ends.
Twix3780 chapter 28 . 5/29
Damn, Hunter, why you gotta be so stupid. Blonde idiot.

Oooh! Zoe is maaaad.

Love that Sensei punished them both, however. I mean, Zoe didn't really deserve to be punished, she was protecting her baby (yes, Ari, I mean you). Hunter deserved to be punished though; you're messing with stupid shit, dude.

Loved the chapter. Two more to go. I'm sad to see Ninja Storm end.
Twix3780 chapter 27 . 11/28/2021
Zoe and Ari teasing Hunter? Why am I not surprised? And Cam and Tori helping? Oh boy!

Blake pointing out that Ari being beaten up because she was being a pain, was rude, but her response about going wrong somewhere in terms of making friends was funny.

I love Ari and Zoe, they're the perfect friends.

Twix3780 chapter 26 . 11/28/2021
Come on, Ari, you know Blake wouldn't be as accepting if it were you and Zoe that caused the accident.

What is Zurgane up to now?

Zoe teasing Blake about Tori was the best, and when will Hunter and Ari get along? Banana pizza, she'l get along great with RJ.

Loved the chapter! Awesome work
Twix3780 chapter 25 . 9/7/2021
Laughing monsters and fighting? That's not really much to go on in trying to guess her true identity. But, I shall keep reading to find more clues.

Twix3780 chapter 24 . 9/7/2021
Um, what is up with Ari's dad? Controlling much.

She can sing? What was the song she sung?

Awesome chapter
Twix3780 chapter 23 . 9/7/2021
Mhm. I always imagined Ari with red hair, don't ask me why.

Another awesome chapter, again, one of my favourites. Shimazu and his wolf blades were a force to be reckoned with.

Can't wait for more
Twix3780 chapter 22 . 9/7/2021
Hunter told Zoe to calm down ... and SURVIVED! What?!

Poor Shane, he may have been asshat in the beginning, but he didn't deserve this.

Awesome update.
Twix3780 chapter 21 . 9/7/2021
Ari, what are you doing and where are you going?!

Oh, Zoe is so gonna be pissed.

Tori's birthday is always one of my favourite episodes, and your version just made it so much more better.

Awesome chapter
Twix3780 chapter 20 . 9/6/2021
Family time! I love that they're all like brothers and sisters, but Hunter and Zoe totally have a mother/father nature going on when it comes to Ari.

Motodrone still freaks me out, even now. Maybe more so than most of the goons Lothor collects.

Awesome chapter!
Twix3780 chapter 19 . 9/6/2021
In theory, Cam. IN THEORY as in not yet proven to work.

Aw, I wanted to see Hunter try and kiss Zoe and Ari freak out, but I did love this chapter nonetheless.

Twix3780 chapter 18 . 9/6/2021
Dammit, Ari, you don't have to take the 'little sister' act THAT seriously. Give them some time to process.

Aw, this chapter was sweet.

Yay for Hunter and Zoe.
Twix3780 chapter 17 . 9/6/2021
Oh Ari, hunny, as much as we all love Zoe, she cannot compare to you.

With that said, I half expected a chapter like this. It's only natural to feel second best when you spend the first half of you time trying to get people to see you for who you are, and then someone else comes along and they accept them straight away.

I am glad they're getting along again though.

Who did Ari kiss? I wanna know.
Twix3780 chapter 16 . 9/4/2021