Reviews for Ninja Storm: Power of the Sun
Twix3780 chapter 17 . 9/6/2021
Oh Ari, hunny, as much as we all love Zoe, she cannot compare to you.

With that said, I half expected a chapter like this. It's only natural to feel second best when you spend the first half of you time trying to get people to see you for who you are, and then someone else comes along and they accept them straight away.

I am glad they're getting along again though.

Who did Ari kiss? I wanna know.
Twix3780 chapter 16 . 9/4/2021
I love Cyber Cam.

Awesome update!
Twix3780 chapter 15 . 9/4/2021
Wow!

It's about damn time, Shane, still not forgiving you for how you acted toward her though.

Aw, Zoe'a protectiveness of Ari is sweet.

Glad to see Cam getting some action. He is, by far, my number one fav green Ranger.
Twix3780 chapter 14 . 9/4/2021
Whoa, who is the mysterious new silver Ranger?

Awesome chapter, as always.
Twix3780 chapter 13 . 9/4/2021
Okay, while, yes, I love the idea of Dustin and Ari, her and Xander are just too perfect.

Again, Shane needs to look in the mirror. I get where he is coming from about being down a Ranger if she gets hurt, but still, he was the same in the beginning.
Twix3780 chapter 12 . 9/4/2021
Always enjoyed this episode. Even if it is a filler.

Your rework was wholesome. I love Ari's relationship with her family, it's cute. Hope we see more of them soon.
Twix3780 chapter 11 . 9/4/2021
She's reckless?! SHE IS RECKLESS?! Are you really that clueless Shane? What about you running off alone when you thought you were better on your own than with a team?

Shane is such a hypocrite.

Hang in there, Ari, but don't change who you are or how you look because someone doesn't like being upstaged by a person younger than them.

Loved it!
Twix3780 chapter 10 . 9/4/2021
Nope. Not forgiving Shane for this. He his being a total numpty and being mean simply because he can.

Onto next chapter
Twix3780 chapter 9 . 9/4/2021
What is Shane's problem?!

Oh, so he can forgive Blake but still not trust Ari? Dude's got some messed up priorities.

Great work. Can't wait to read more.
Twix3780 chapter 8 . 9/4/2021
Uh-oh! This can't be good.

Hunter needs to check his attitude. Ari gets enough crap from Shane, she doesn't need it from him, too.

Awesome work.
Twix3780 chapter 7 . 9/4/2021
Ae, why did Sensei have to step in? I wanted to see Ari annihilate Shane.

Shane, you better think of an apology quick! That frown on Ari's face is your doing, and it's not cool.

Awesome work!
Twix3780 chapter 6 . 8/29/2021
While this episode is a filler, you did awesome work incorporating Ari into it. I love her friendship with Cam.

Awesome work!
Twix3780 chapter 5 . 8/29/2021
Why do I ship Dustin/Ari so badly? They'd be cute together.

Hunter, I love you, but if you treat my girl Ari like that again, you're in for a world of hurt.

Glad Ari and Sensei are safe though.
Twix3780 chapter 4 . 8/29/2021
It always concerned me that Blake could have such strong feelings for Tori but still betray her. That being said, they are one of my all time favourite Ranger couples.

Wait, what?! No! Ari! Why did they take her, too? Hope they get her and Sensei back in one piece.
Twix3780 chapter 3 . 8/29/2021
Shane's dislike if Ari is worrying. I'm curious as to why he dislikes her so much? Is it because of her age alone, or is it because of her age and she's smarter than him? Hope he can change the way he sees her.

And so the Thunders are one step closer to completing their mission of kidnapping Sensei. Eager to find out what happens next.
204 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »