Reviews for Liebe und Leben - A Collection of PruAus Drabbles
sophiakuso chapter 2 . 9/5/2013
amazing as always, friend! :D
shall there be more?
PsylanceSimons chapter 2 . 9/4/2013
Daaaaw! This is so sweet! I wonder why Gil gets all depressed, maybe it's because he's not a county any more XD (can't be serious for my life) I love your writing style! Keep up the great work!
Alessandro Rossini chapter 2 . 9/3/2013
You see, that's why I love you. And holy shit, your drabbles got feedback quickly. Befitting, for such a talented author!
Laetificant chapter 1 . 9/3/2013
Adorable hehe :D
Alex chapter 1 . 8/29/2013
Ugh you don't even understand how much I love your work I wish you could update every week just because pruaus is the ultimate best and you're wonderful. And although this is supposed to be a drabble fic collection, maybe you can make it into a college AU...? Either way, I love your work!
GreatCC01 chapter 1 . 8/29/2013
OMG this was adorable! Gil is so dorky and cute - I love how Roddy agreed to him, just *squeals* To freaking CUTE! I applaud you (: Please continue to their prom!
Sunny-This-Side-Up chapter 1 . 8/29/2013
aww this was cute! i generally enjoy a flustered Gilbert XD.
by the way, i'm so far loving 'Up In The Air' and can't wait for the next chapter. hope you find some good inspiration :)
HorseLuver713 chapter 1 . 8/29/2013
You should do the OTP challenge. You would do very well with te prompts.
PsylanceSimons chapter 1 . 8/29/2013
PruAus is one of my favorite parings too! I like this story and I feel really bad for Gil cause he keeps gettin turned down XD

Update soon ) I'll be looking foreword to them!
Yuko6754 chapter 1 . 8/29/2013
I completely disregarded my own high school prom, but I think that this is completely adorable. I still really adore the way you write Gilbert, and him as an awkward high schooler is both amusing and cute. (and I'm sorry, but the "eep" of joy that came out of my mouth when I saw you'd posted this completely scared my kitten) I'm really looking forward to the next installment of this. :D
Bloom Flower chapter 1 . 8/29/2013
Very cute. I hope you continue to their prom in the next drabble
T.N.Shiroi chapter 1 . 8/29/2013
This is extremely cute and gives me a smile whenever see the last part. I was like "he said yes! he said yes!" It's almost as if I was in Gilbert's shoes at that moment.

Though I think that Gilbert wouldn't have any problem asking someone out, or at least pretend he's confident, it's very refreshing to see him in a new light. Thanks for a wonderful story, as always.