Reviews for Liebe und Leben - A Collection of PruAus Drabbles
SomeoneKnew chapter 2 . 11/20
SomeoneKnew chapter 1 . 11/20
As I always say, fluff is good for you. :) Well, unless I'm threatening someone with a knife. Then I'm not saying that.
ASDFGHJKL! Omygodnesssss!
I love it.
I. Love. It.
Please add more stories, dear author. Please? *staring up at u with puppy eyes*
PruAus forever! :)))
sophiakuso chapter 2 . 9/5/2013
amazing as always, friend! :D
shall there be more?
PsylanceSimons chapter 2 . 9/4/2013
Daaaaw! This is so sweet! I wonder why Gil gets all depressed, maybe it's because he's not a county any more XD (can't be serious for my life) I love your writing style! Keep up the great work!
Alessandro Rossini chapter 2 . 9/3/2013
You see, that's why I love you. And holy shit, your drabbles got feedback quickly. Befitting, for such a talented author!
Laetificant chapter 1 . 9/3/2013
Adorable hehe :D
Alex chapter 1 . 8/29/2013
Ugh you don't even understand how much I love your work I wish you could update every week just because pruaus is the ultimate best and you're wonderful. And although this is supposed to be a drabble fic collection, maybe you can make it into a college AU...? Either way, I love your work!
GreatCC01 chapter 1 . 8/29/2013
OMG this was adorable! Gil is so dorky and cute - I love how Roddy agreed to him, just *squeals* To freaking CUTE! I applaud you (: Please continue to their prom!
Sunny-This-Side-Up chapter 1 . 8/29/2013
aww this was cute! i generally enjoy a flustered Gilbert XD.
by the way, i'm so far loving 'Up In The Air' and can't wait for the next chapter. hope you find some good inspiration :)
HorseLuver713 chapter 1 . 8/29/2013
You should do the OTP challenge. You would do very well with te prompts.
PsylanceSimons chapter 1 . 8/29/2013
PruAus is one of my favorite parings too! I like this story and I feel really bad for Gil cause he keeps gettin turned down XD

Update soon ) I'll be looking foreword to them!