Reviews for Luna and Lucius
Anonymous chapter 3 . 6/25
A nice change for Severus not to know something. Thank you.
Anonymous chapter 2 . 6/25
Amazing. Thank you
Anonymous chapter 1 . 6/25
This is such an awesome start to the story. Thank you so much for writing it.
VortexWithAnEnd chapter 31 . 10/10/2016
Oh this was a wonderful story,I love it! After reading this I definitely ship the pair I just say I'm so much like Ginny? Especially her way with words and fondness for getting pissed xD
Lady Reese Kightkens chapter 31 . 6/26/2016
So I'm pretty much devouring everything you have written and I am loving all of it. This one in particular was fabulous. The "incident" was done so tastefully- it was definitely not consensual, but there was still an element of control. I think the portrayal from both points of view was absolutely wonderful. There were a few times that I kind of rolled my eyes at the giggly girls, but it actually works very well here. Especially when Hermione attacks Lucius when she finds out. The shift in dynamics was indescribable. Even her relationship with Severus was believable when he got stern with her and said he didn't deserve her wrath and it wasn't his story to tell. Seriously, fabulous job!
icestick chapter 31 . 5/15/2016
Pepsi time.
icestick chapter 25 . 5/15/2016
Time for a Happy Joes Pizza
icestick chapter 23 . 5/15/2016
Pepsi and Pizza time 3veryone.I'm paying.
icestick chapter 14 . 5/15/2016
Time for BUTTERBEER FLOATS YUMMY FOR THE TUMMY.
Guest chapter 8 . 12/29/2015
"The Family Jewels?" Really- they're just going to let that go?
-EbnyLvrBryan, via mobile phone.
SheWolfMedjai chapter 31 . 11/10/2015
Please make another! That was brilliant, very well done!
fiamma1991 chapter 31 . 8/27/2015
I can't even begin to express how much I love this story. The fact that you also paired Severus and Hermione together and left Harry and Ginny together makes it that much better. And the characters got to keep their personalities. And it was not written sloppy. Definitely awesome. Definitely earning a fave from me. Thank you!
fiamma1991 chapter 8 . 8/27/2015
You named the jewelry store "The Family Jewels". I'm dead.
Temeraier chapter 31 . 2/5/2015
This story is so fucked up so motherfucking wrong but damn i cant help but laugh and love it its too good
"My mind is telling me nooooooooo, but my body! my body is telling me yeeeeas!" This qute fits perfect to you ff thx for letting me have this more than amazing time reading your story 3
StarlitStar chapter 31 . 10/16/2014
I loved this story thanks for sharing it.