Reviews for Luna and Lucius
LillyLovesManga chapter 28 . 4/11
"seducing youLuna Malfoy

me: Hahahaha she's so blunt! I love it!
Apparently Ginny and Harry completely forgot about Lucius giving Ginny the Diary in second year, placing every muggleborn at Hogwarts in danger of death. Not to mention the fact that the Malfoys are notorious for hating muggleborns and the Weasleys. But, this is fan fiction, so I guess anything goes. I did wish this fic showed more of Luna’s quirkiness, though.
Overall: 8/10 for originality and putting my 2 OTPs together (Hermione/Severus and Lucius/Luna).
natt123 chapter 31 . 1/10
Beautiful
Anonymous chapter 3 . 6/25/2017
A nice change for Severus not to know something. Thank you.
Anonymous chapter 2 . 6/25/2017
Amazing. Thank you
Anonymous chapter 1 . 6/25/2017
This is such an awesome start to the story. Thank you so much for writing it.
VortexWithAnEnd chapter 31 . 10/10/2016
Oh this was a wonderful story,I love it! After reading this I definitely ship the pair I just say I'm so much like Ginny? Especially her way with words and fondness for getting pissed xD
Lady Reese Kightkens chapter 31 . 6/26/2016
So I'm pretty much devouring everything you have written and I am loving all of it. This one in particular was fabulous. The "incident" was done so tastefully- it was definitely not consensual, but there was still an element of control. I think the portrayal from both points of view was absolutely wonderful. There were a few times that I kind of rolled my eyes at the giggly girls, but it actually works very well here. Especially when Hermione attacks Lucius when she finds out. The shift in dynamics was indescribable. Even her relationship with Severus was believable when he got stern with her and said he didn't deserve her wrath and it wasn't his story to tell. Seriously, fabulous job!
icestick chapter 31 . 5/15/2016
Pepsi time.
icestick chapter 25 . 5/15/2016
Time for a Happy Joes Pizza
icestick chapter 23 . 5/15/2016
Pepsi and Pizza time 3veryone.I'm paying.
icestick chapter 14 . 5/15/2016
Time for BUTTERBEER FLOATS YUMMY FOR THE TUMMY.
Guest chapter 8 . 12/29/2015
"The Family Jewels?" Really- they're just going to let that go?
-EbnyLvrBryan, via mobile phone.
SheWolfMedjai chapter 31 . 11/10/2015
Please make another! That was brilliant, very well done!
fiamma1991 chapter 31 . 8/27/2015
I can't even begin to express how much I love this story. The fact that you also paired Severus and Hermione together and left Harry and Ginny together makes it that much better. And the characters got to keep their personalities. And it was not written sloppy. Definitely awesome. Definitely earning a fave from me. Thank you!