Reviews for Fred Fluff or Romance, Mud, and the Flu
Aurora West chapter 1 . 11/1/2002
Aw, thanks to everyone who reviewed this! Sorry, no sequel will be forthcoming...but there's Fred/Angelina stuff in all my Harry Potter fanfiction.
Lady Kristaline chapter 1 . 9/26/2002
OH HOW CUTE! Usually I hate F/A cuz Fred is MY MAN! Lol, but ur right I did smiel when i read this... and I have no idea why. Lol, I loved it tho. Keep writin! :)

~*~LaDy KrIsTaLiNe~*~
alphabet chapter 1 . 9/19/2002
Very cute fluff. Also, I didn't notice a single spelling or grammer error. That's a big thing, because it left me free to enjoy the story without trying to "translate" it. The story was very sweet. Thanks for a fun read.
TeahWeah chapter 1 . 9/16/2002
hehe That's very, very cute! :) Good job!
Tikal1 chapter 1 . 9/15/2002
Awww! I love F/A fluff! This was very, very cute!
Anthy chapter 1 . 9/14/2002
You promised a smile. And, ::pauses:: yeah, I'm smiling. _ This is absolutely great fluff. Hope to see more!
Ashliegh chapter 1 . 9/13/2002
Aww! This was really cute! And you were right! It did make me smile :D lol. F/A FOREVER!
Amberdulen chapter 1 . 9/13/2002
Oh gosh, I like this! Fred/Angelina fluff is so cute, it's my favorite pairing. A lovely story. Write on!
Sorceress Damia chapter 1 . 9/13/2002
I like I like Perfect Perfect Perfect!

Percy:Did you call for a prefect?

Iori:No! Get down, you!

Percy:Hmmm, there don't seem to be any spelling or grammer here...

Iori: *sweatdrop while trying to push him away*

Percy:*Resisting* Good paragraphs..I see nothing amiss with this story..can I go now?

Iori:*sweatdrop, then veinpop, and goes riot blood and throws him twenty feet in the air* YOU. ARE. AN. IDIOT!

Anyways, nice story!*smiles at Aurora* Luv Fred/Angelina!

Percy:*in the air* My brother and Angelina Jhonson?

Iori:Yesh,he is an idiot...he was so concered about proofreading that he missed the story and the point...bakayarou!

Percy: Is that another language?

Iori:Yes, caveman, its another language called JAPANESE!

Iori Yagami
CatalinaRose chapter 1 . 9/13/2002
But they didn't care.

Is that the end? I hope not. You're right I loved it. Keep up the good work.

Chocolate Frogs and Butterbeers,

CatalinaRose
Madame X chapter 1 . 9/13/2002
You really have to smile. )

I like it!
Lady Jayde Une chapter 1 . 9/13/2002
Hey, cute story! IS there gonna be a 2nd chapter? A 2nd chapter woulod be great!

Luv

Jayde

-x-
Amy-Jennifer chapter 1 . 9/13/2002
One...two...three...AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW! That was soooo sweet! I would LOVE a sequal, I mean, how cute and fluffy can you get? Not much more than that! But it's worth a shot!
43 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3