Reviews for Rescue Dive: Call of Honor
chaostheory1989 chapter 12 . 1/20
I've got to say that this story is quite interesting. I have noticed that you seem you seem to have a preference to weapons of World War Two, with Kirito in particular using a Garand with a suppressor. That is an after market only addition.

You also show a strange mixture of vehicles. World War Two tanks, with helicopters, and gunships.

The loadouts I'd recommend for Kirito, using only post 1970's weapons. Seeing as he's fallen in to the role of the Spec Ops Designated Marksman. An FN SCAR. You have the range, with the select fire. It's better than a Garand, because you can add sights. That's something you can't do on the M1 Garand because of the vertical feed and ejection system.

You give everyone pistols that are puzzling as well. Liz is running around with a relatively low ammo capacity main weapon, in a pump action shotgun, so you give her a weapon with a seven round magazine. It's because of both the range and the time it takes to reload that a shotgun is only used in CQB.

The biggest thing. STANAG or Standardisded Agreement. All NATO weapons share a certain set of rounds. For example, the G36C, AR15, M1A1, M246, FN FAL and the FN SCAR. They all use a 5.56x45MM round, the magazine fed weapons all use the same type of magazine. A modern military wil use the same type of ammunition for an entire squad so they can share ammunition.

Weapons need to fit the situation.

Either way, I', enjoying the story.
wolfenergy17 chapter 12 . 10/16/2015
Dude. I usually hate FPS games due to the fact that my brother obsessively played every COD game there is for hundred upon hundreds of hours constantly. The only thing I would hear all day is rapid fire from guns and online players cussing right alongside my brother. That being said, it is obvious that I would know a bit about them, and I have played them occasionally. All of this caused me to avoid FPS and war games like the plague (sans Borderlands 2 since it is an awesomely halarious game with crude humor and my best friend loves it to death). So, when I saw that your story was influenced by COD games and others of the similar variety, I was hesitant to keep reading. Yet, you have managed to keep my intrest despite all of these factors that would suggest otherwise. Your story is funny, fast paced, action packed, intense, and - above all - entertaining. So, I commend you on that. I feel invested in the characters, and I am itching to know what happened to Asuna. The hacked Amuspheres don't really make sense, but you did a good job of explaining it in a way that it could happen. The missions are executed flawlessly with the SAO cast, and the SAO crew stay in character throughout the story, although I would think that Kirito would be a bit more obsessed with rescuing Asuna. I mean, he does obsess over her occasionally, but based on the Fairy Dance Arc, I would've thought he would be a bit more forward and insistent in his search. That's really the main thing that seems out of place to me, but no majorly so. I will definitely be keeping up with this story, especially if you are gonna bring in Asuna soon like you mentioned in your A/N. I also am eager for Silica and Kirito's reunion. I look forward to seeing the next chapter!
Anonymous chapter 1 . 9/27/2015
I don't think I've ever stopped reading a story so quickly. Your very first line is just that bad.
Kirayukino chapter 12 . 8/9/2015
Everytime I read a chapter of this story, I feel like I've just been put through a journey, I hope you keep up the good work and that you update this soon, arigato.

-Kira .
The Keeper of Worlds chapter 12 . 7/26/2015
Lord this getting bad for them.
Delta Marauder chapter 12 . 7/12/2015
All I'm going to say is: That author's note at the end? Really? I was thinking of leaving a review but now I'm not. I'm not trying to sound like a douche but that shit annoys me.
ethan.lukkar chapter 12 . 7/12/2015
Magnificent chapter can't wait for more please update soon.
Kirayukino chapter 11 . 4/22/2015
Yay! A new chapter! I love this story and hope you keep updating it no matter how long it takes .
realisticFantasy chapter 11 . 4/21/2015
Ooooh my gosh you updated! 8D I'm so happy that I don't even mind the lack of embarrassed Kirito. Brave Silica is cool!
... My excitement has put a damper on the intelligent sounding words in my vocabulary.
But really, this is so exciting and I love this story and I'm looking forward to the next chapter!
Delta Marauder chapter 11 . 4/21/2015
Good to see your back.
The Keeper of Worlds chapter 11 . 4/21/2015
Dang, that's rough without a doubt.
ethan.lukkar chapter 11 . 4/21/2015
Magnificent chapter can't wait for more please update soon.
Dragon Prime chapter 10 . 1/8/2015
Your story is better than most other Sao tales
Delta Marauder chapter 9 . 12/26/2014
And also for christ's sake man get Asuna found already! Please!
Delta Marauder chapter 10 . 12/26/2014
Update the motherf*cking story man, this story is awesome!
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »