Reviews for Ties That Bind
StartWriting chapter 16 . 10/4/2013
Paul and Perry both missed a clue, that's odd, and now it seems as if this could be the end of the adoption plans.
I love the ass-u-me. Also the banter between Paul, Perry and Della.
murphycat chapter 18 . 9/29/2013
Lovely story. You both wrote beautifully and I commend your loyalty and affection for your friend.
GratefullyDead chapter 18 . 9/29/2013
LOVED this story! Every word of it. Thank you so much for finishing it and sharing it. Although I didn't know Michele as well as many others, I enjoyed her sentimental and mushy writings of Perry and Della. This was a wonderful treat.
kaleen1212 chapter 18 . 9/29/2013
Fabulous story. I enjoyed it very much. I am only sorry that it is the last of Michelle's stories. Thank you English D for bringing it to us. And also thank you for your contribution. You are the best.
Barbara Lambert chapter 18 . 9/28/2013
What can I say about this story? It was everything a Perry, Della and Paul fan could ask for. You and Michelle did and aw e some job together, I only wish there could have been another. You do a wonderful job on your own. So hopefully we will be seeing a new story soon!
tengland2 chapter 18 . 9/28/2013
Have to love those two now that their world is back up right. Glad Paul was the first one to show up, slightly ahead of everyone eles. Perhaps Martin has hopes for D/P in the green/white bedroom and now getting put to use with two new addtions to their realm of friends. Looking forward to more adventures at the house on East Carmelo Ave. Nicely done.
tengland2 chapter 17 . 9/28/2013
Plenty of excitment in this one. Poor Della, looking forever for her friends. Loved their lawyer. Debra Jo making such a scene, as if David would leave Kathy.
Pam Ryan chapter 16 . 9/27/2013
Curiouser and curiouser I can't wait for the next chapter
Guest chapter 16 . 9/27/2013
When you assume something, you make an ass of u and me... Haha. Excellent story, good conversations!
StartWriting chapter 15 . 9/27/2013
It's Michelle all over the chapter isn't it? Bittersweet, but a great job really. You've combined the drama, a good storyline and both your writing styles very well. Love the romance in this one. Thanks for sharing.
tengland2 chapter 16 . 9/26/2013
Brad Selkow kept digging himself deeper into the hole. Debra Jo hasn't done well either.
Granted Paul is always hungry, he maybe a guest and could have fixed himself something. Think he rather enjoys interupting Della/Perry even without an excuse, like the noon news. Looking forward to more troubles for all of them.
murphycat chapter 16 . 9/25/2013
Intense , unhappy turn of events.
StartWriting chapter 14 . 9/24/2013
I loved the 'Jeez-o-Pete' , Paul's role in this chapter, and the question what Debra's role is in this mayhem. The plot is nicely built and complicated, it keeps one reading. Well done, you (two...)
tengland2 chapter 15 . 9/24/2013
Can't blame Jessica for being upset. Nicely done with the conversation with Della and Kathy.
As if their house guest doesn't know that Della loves Perry Mason. Not so sure the neighbors need to hear that so early in the morning though.
kaleen1212 chapter 14 . 9/21/2013
Another great chapter! Hope Perry helps them find a way to get thise babies
81 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »