Reviews for Ties That Bind
Guest chapter 2 . 1/7/2015
should be interesting. starting out that way.
Isabelle chapter 18 . 10/24/2013
This was really great and lots of hard work.
magpie343 chapter 18 . 10/10/2013
So sorry about Michelle, this is a lovely tribute to her and you should be proud. Well done lots of lovely Perry and Della for which we all pine... THANKS for all of your hard work on this what a joy.
StartWriting chapter 18 . 10/4/2013
No need to say that I love reminiscences. It was an honour to do this for you, I believe as many others here that you did a better than great job to finish this story without Michelle, in her honour. I know it was hard for you, and I think you're the best.
Now, keep writing. The world needs your stories.
StartWriting chapter 17 . 10/4/2013
Pathetic action of Debra Jo.
This was good - I could see it happening. And yes, let's go get these kids!
StartWriting chapter 16 . 10/4/2013
Paul and Perry both missed a clue, that's odd, and now it seems as if this could be the end of the adoption plans.
I love the ass-u-me. Also the banter between Paul, Perry and Della.
murphycat chapter 18 . 9/29/2013
Lovely story. You both wrote beautifully and I commend your loyalty and affection for your friend.
GratefullyDead chapter 18 . 9/29/2013
LOVED this story! Every word of it. Thank you so much for finishing it and sharing it. Although I didn't know Michele as well as many others, I enjoyed her sentimental and mushy writings of Perry and Della. This was a wonderful treat.
kaleen1212 chapter 18 . 9/29/2013
Fabulous story. I enjoyed it very much. I am only sorry that it is the last of Michelle's stories. Thank you English D for bringing it to us. And also thank you for your contribution. You are the best.
Barbara Lambert chapter 18 . 9/28/2013
What can I say about this story? It was everything a Perry, Della and Paul fan could ask for. You and Michelle did and aw e some job together, I only wish there could have been another. You do a wonderful job on your own. So hopefully we will be seeing a new story soon!
tengland2 chapter 18 . 9/28/2013
Have to love those two now that their world is back up right. Glad Paul was the first one to show up, slightly ahead of everyone eles. Perhaps Martin has hopes for D/P in the green/white bedroom and now getting put to use with two new addtions to their realm of friends. Looking forward to more adventures at the house on East Carmelo Ave. Nicely done.
tengland2 chapter 17 . 9/28/2013
Plenty of excitment in this one. Poor Della, looking forever for her friends. Loved their lawyer. Debra Jo making such a scene, as if David would leave Kathy.
Pam Ryan chapter 16 . 9/27/2013
Curiouser and curiouser I can't wait for the next chapter
Guest chapter 16 . 9/27/2013
When you assume something, you make an ass of u and me... Haha. Excellent story, good conversations!
StartWriting chapter 15 . 9/27/2013
It's Michelle all over the chapter isn't it? Bittersweet, but a great job really. You've combined the drama, a good storyline and both your writing styles very well. Love the romance in this one. Thanks for sharing.
86 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »