Reviews for Ties That Bind
kaleen1212 chapter 14 . 9/21/2013
Another great chapter! Hope Perry helps them find a way to get thise babies
StartWriting chapter 13 . 9/21/2013
Newspapers, hmmm ? What can I say ... and Perry in tears ... Good, good chapter.
tengland2 chapter 14 . 9/21/2013
Paul needs to just drink and talk, never mind the toast. Suspected Debra Jo was up to something, trying to put a wedge between Kathy and David, but not enought to go to the press. But then again, trying to get David only making life harder for the young lawyer and doctor. One can only hope that is JUST the hospital on the phone.
tengland2 chapter 13 . 9/21/2013
Ed just kept trying to let the world know he was innocent, having the items in the local newspaper. Even the nerve to ask for money for his kids. Scum.
Loved the two of them comforting each other in their own way. Paul doesn't need any more ammunition on giving those two a hard time about what he thinks he may or may not have heard. Information on Miss carnivore, ummmm.
Barbara Lambert chapter 12 . 9/19/2013
Oh boy, I wonder what's in that newspaper! Perry knows how to treat a woman/ he's a real man! looking forward to chapter 13!
StartWriting chapter 10 . 9/19/2013
Such turmoil.
'Hiding away in your arms' - you told me before it was one of Michelle's specials, that she always used it in every story. It works for me, everywhere I read it. So sweet.
StartWriting chapter 9 . 9/19/2013
The description of Perry versus David is spectacular, it captures PM very well ( and Mr. Burr).
tengland2 chapter 12 . 9/19/2013
Perry didn't mix words when it came to his relationship, married or not. Farley certainly not happy about it. Seems both David and Perry are walking away. Looking forward to more and what is out in the hallway.
StateOfFranklin chapter 12 . 9/18/2013
I love this story! I can't wait to see what happens next!
kaleen1212 chapter 12 . 9/18/2013
Ed Spencer is truly a lowlife. I wonder what Spencer is about to show Perry. I know, I know, I will have to wait for the next chapter which, of course, you are going to post shortly...right?
murphycat chapter 12 . 9/18/2013
Good chapter! Perry voice was right in the room with me! Excellent writing.
tengland2 chapter 11 . 9/17/2013
Poor Paul, think he would know better. Seemed to be having a good time at the breakfast table with his adventures of the night and his need to stay in Carmel for awhile. Nicely done.
Guest chapter 11 . 9/16/2013
Very enjoyable. I love the openness of the trio.
kaleen1212 chapter 11 . 9/16/2013
Paul's hangover made me laugh. And he did not get much sympathy from Perry and Della. Look forward to the next chapter!
Barbara Lambert chapter 11 . 9/16/2013
My, My, My, I loved Paul in this chapter! Talking of bears in Carmel and landlines in the kitchen. you gotta love him, but he's no match for Della. Excellent Chapter! looking forward to 12 and wondering what little miss Debra Jo is up to.
82 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »