Reviews for Ties That Bind
tengland2 chapter 16 . 9/26/2013
Brad Selkow kept digging himself deeper into the hole. Debra Jo hasn't done well either.
Granted Paul is always hungry, he maybe a guest and could have fixed himself something. Think he rather enjoys interupting Della/Perry even without an excuse, like the noon news. Looking forward to more troubles for all of them.
murphycat chapter 16 . 9/25/2013
Intense , unhappy turn of events.
StartWriting chapter 14 . 9/24/2013
I loved the 'Jeez-o-Pete' , Paul's role in this chapter, and the question what Debra's role is in this mayhem. The plot is nicely built and complicated, it keeps one reading. Well done, you (two...)
tengland2 chapter 15 . 9/24/2013
Can't blame Jessica for being upset. Nicely done with the conversation with Della and Kathy.
As if their house guest doesn't know that Della loves Perry Mason. Not so sure the neighbors need to hear that so early in the morning though.
kaleen1212 chapter 14 . 9/21/2013
Another great chapter! Hope Perry helps them find a way to get thise babies
StartWriting chapter 13 . 9/21/2013
Newspapers, hmmm ? What can I say ... and Perry in tears ... Good, good chapter.
tengland2 chapter 14 . 9/21/2013
Paul needs to just drink and talk, never mind the toast. Suspected Debra Jo was up to something, trying to put a wedge between Kathy and David, but not enought to go to the press. But then again, trying to get David only making life harder for the young lawyer and doctor. One can only hope that is JUST the hospital on the phone.
tengland2 chapter 13 . 9/21/2013
Ed just kept trying to let the world know he was innocent, having the items in the local newspaper. Even the nerve to ask for money for his kids. Scum.
Loved the two of them comforting each other in their own way. Paul doesn't need any more ammunition on giving those two a hard time about what he thinks he may or may not have heard. Information on Miss carnivore, ummmm.
Barbara Lambert chapter 12 . 9/19/2013
Oh boy, I wonder what's in that newspaper! Perry knows how to treat a woman/ he's a real man! looking forward to chapter 13!
StartWriting chapter 10 . 9/19/2013
Such turmoil.
'Hiding away in your arms' - you told me before it was one of Michelle's specials, that she always used it in every story. It works for me, everywhere I read it. So sweet.
StartWriting chapter 9 . 9/19/2013
The description of Perry versus David is spectacular, it captures PM very well ( and Mr. Burr).
tengland2 chapter 12 . 9/19/2013
Perry didn't mix words when it came to his relationship, married or not. Farley certainly not happy about it. Seems both David and Perry are walking away. Looking forward to more and what is out in the hallway.
StateOfFranklin chapter 12 . 9/18/2013
I love this story! I can't wait to see what happens next!
kaleen1212 chapter 12 . 9/18/2013
Ed Spencer is truly a lowlife. I wonder what Spencer is about to show Perry. I know, I know, I will have to wait for the next chapter which, of course, you are going to post shortly...right?
murphycat chapter 12 . 9/18/2013
Good chapter! Perry voice was right in the room with me! Excellent writing.
86 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »