Reviews for Ties That Bind
tengland2 chapter 11 . 9/17/2013
Poor Paul, think he would know better. Seemed to be having a good time at the breakfast table with his adventures of the night and his need to stay in Carmel for awhile. Nicely done.
Guest chapter 11 . 9/16/2013
Very enjoyable. I love the openness of the trio.
kaleen1212 chapter 11 . 9/16/2013
Paul's hangover made me laugh. And he did not get much sympathy from Perry and Della. Look forward to the next chapter!
Barbara Lambert chapter 11 . 9/16/2013
My, My, My, I loved Paul in this chapter! Talking of bears in Carmel and landlines in the kitchen. you gotta love him, but he's no match for Della. Excellent Chapter! looking forward to 12 and wondering what little miss Debra Jo is up to.
Barbara Lambert chapter 10 . 9/14/2013
Well, there you have it from the great Paul Drake! Love it when Perry tries to protect Della. Kathy needs to punch DJ in the nose/she wants her man!
tengland2 chapter 10 . 9/14/2013
Rather surprised its the babysitter who had the story to tell and not a close friend. But at least Regina told someone. Quite a story, sorry for Regina, but glad the noise from the Farley house made Jessica tell her parents. Lot of things still need to be worked on between the friends.
Love the fact Della wants to hide away.
tengland2 chapter 9 . 9/14/2013
Kathy is just irrating everyone in the room. Glad she finally did get rid of Debra Jo. Took alot of her rant out on David. Ought to prove interesting to see if Paul found out the same thing Kathy has kept putting off telling everyone.
kaleen1212 chapter 10 . 9/13/2013
I had a feeling the man was guilty. Hope David gets rid of that obnoxious secretary. Good job!
StartWriting chapter 8 . 9/13/2013
The dynamics are complicated here, a basis for a very good plotline. I especially "like" the battle for Della. As Della is, she understands both sides, and her search for conscencus doesn't get her anywhere. Brilliantly done.
tengland2 chapter 8 . 9/12/2013
OOOPPPSS! Got so into reading this chapter forgot to change the login Whalers review is mine
whalers chapter 8 . 9/12/2013
Suspected Kathy had adoption in mind for the children. Poor Della trapped in the middle. Now to get Kathy to atleast realize that Perry and David regardless of how she feels have a job to do. Dellla does have a bit more experience with the law, liked her ethics comparison. Kathy seemed to get it for a brief second or two. Good for Perry, right or wrong, willing to back away from the case to keep relationships together. Looking foward to more.
murphycat chapter 8 . 9/11/2013
Yep, Dr. Spencer needs to reign in her emotions. Della is usually right, no matter who's on the other side.
Guest chapter 8 . 9/11/2013
And then what happens? Keep going
Jlk9506 chapter 8 . 9/11/2013
I am really enjoying your story! I can tell in some spots where Michelle came in but I like it when Perry carries Della! I am happy to see that Della wasn't quite so 'bitchy' in these last few updates, nor Perry so 'grumpy'. The subject matter is delicate but you are doing well with the conflict. Abuse is never an easy topic. You are doing an excellent job.
Barbara Lambert chapter 8 . 9/11/2013
WOW! things just keep getting worse for Perry! Seems he can't say anything right. Plus Della is worried about best friend and her lover..Curious to find out how this woman looks like she has been abused if the husband didn't do it.
86 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »