Reviews for Ties That Bind
tengland2 chapter 10 . 9/14/2013
Rather surprised its the babysitter who had the story to tell and not a close friend. But at least Regina told someone. Quite a story, sorry for Regina, but glad the noise from the Farley house made Jessica tell her parents. Lot of things still need to be worked on between the friends.
Love the fact Della wants to hide away.
tengland2 chapter 9 . 9/14/2013
Kathy is just irrating everyone in the room. Glad she finally did get rid of Debra Jo. Took alot of her rant out on David. Ought to prove interesting to see if Paul found out the same thing Kathy has kept putting off telling everyone.
kaleen1212 chapter 10 . 9/13/2013
I had a feeling the man was guilty. Hope David gets rid of that obnoxious secretary. Good job!
StartWriting chapter 8 . 9/13/2013
The dynamics are complicated here, a basis for a very good plotline. I especially "like" the battle for Della. As Della is, she understands both sides, and her search for conscencus doesn't get her anywhere. Brilliantly done.
tengland2 chapter 8 . 9/12/2013
OOOPPPSS! Got so into reading this chapter forgot to change the login Whalers review is mine
whalers chapter 8 . 9/12/2013
Suspected Kathy had adoption in mind for the children. Poor Della trapped in the middle. Now to get Kathy to atleast realize that Perry and David regardless of how she feels have a job to do. Dellla does have a bit more experience with the law, liked her ethics comparison. Kathy seemed to get it for a brief second or two. Good for Perry, right or wrong, willing to back away from the case to keep relationships together. Looking foward to more.
murphycat chapter 8 . 9/11/2013
Yep, Dr. Spencer needs to reign in her emotions. Della is usually right, no matter who's on the other side.
Guest chapter 8 . 9/11/2013
And then what happens? Keep going
Jlk9506 chapter 8 . 9/11/2013
I am really enjoying your story! I can tell in some spots where Michelle came in but I like it when Perry carries Della! I am happy to see that Della wasn't quite so 'bitchy' in these last few updates, nor Perry so 'grumpy'. The subject matter is delicate but you are doing well with the conflict. Abuse is never an easy topic. You are doing an excellent job.
Barbara Lambert chapter 8 . 9/11/2013
WOW! things just keep getting worse for Perry! Seems he can't say anything right. Plus Della is worried about best friend and her lover..Curious to find out how this woman looks like she has been abused if the husband didn't do it.
Eternal Crush Haver chapter 7 . 9/11/2013
I can't wait to read more!
Mauve chapter 7 . 9/11/2013
Adorable story, very believable and a sublime chosen subject. What a talents we have around here!
Barbara Lambert chapter 7 . 9/10/2013
Good to know all is well once again! Wonder who is in the car? Poor Paul, Perry even got a piece of him... Bring on chapter 8/ great story line.
tengland2 chapter 7 . 9/10/2013
When those two have it out they have it out. Now if only they can keep the professional and personnel seperated this time. Can't blame Paul for wanting to get out of the line of fire.
Damn the door bell. Nicely done.
StartWriting chapter 7 . 9/10/2013
This is so very Michelle ...
I love the way you interweave both your styles. They are recognizable, but still, this reads smoothly and has a darn good plot. I like all the little P/D things of course, but also the back and forth between their two - both understandable - opinions; emotional ethics and judicial arguments. Good job. Worth staying up late for...
81 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »