Reviews for Ties That Bind
Barbara Lambert chapter 8 . 9/11/2013
WOW! things just keep getting worse for Perry! Seems he can't say anything right. Plus Della is worried about best friend and her lover..Curious to find out how this woman looks like she has been abused if the husband didn't do it.
Eternal Crush Haver chapter 7 . 9/11/2013
I can't wait to read more!
Mauve chapter 7 . 9/11/2013
Adorable story, very believable and a sublime chosen subject. What a talents we have around here!
Barbara Lambert chapter 7 . 9/10/2013
Good to know all is well once again! Wonder who is in the car? Poor Paul, Perry even got a piece of him... Bring on chapter 8/ great story line.
tengland2 chapter 7 . 9/10/2013
When those two have it out they have it out. Now if only they can keep the professional and personnel seperated this time. Can't blame Paul for wanting to get out of the line of fire.
Damn the door bell. Nicely done.
StartWriting chapter 7 . 9/10/2013
This is so very Michelle ...
I love the way you interweave both your styles. They are recognizable, but still, this reads smoothly and has a darn good plot. I like all the little P/D things of course, but also the back and forth between their two - both understandable - opinions; emotional ethics and judicial arguments. Good job. Worth staying up late for...
murphycat chapter 7 . 9/9/2013
I had to smile when "he swept her up" and carried her upstairs and then sang her to sleep! Wow! Now, who is in the car?
Eternal Crush Haver chapter 4 . 9/8/2013
I'm loving this! Thank you!
murphycat chapter 6 . 9/7/2013
Oh, snap! I think Mr. Mason has bitten off more than he can chew! LOL
tengland2 chapter 6 . 9/7/2013
Della certainlyl went on a rant, but needed to and Perry was very understanding about all of it. Never been one not to tell Perry how she feels. Least they seem to be heading back to help David. Gertie seems to always be looking for love, keeps the outer office interesting.
Not really surprised that she tossed in the towel, this case is really tearing the two of them apart. Looking forward to more.
tengland2 chapter 5 . 9/7/2013
Loved Della ever so politely telling Debra Jo off. David just sending her on her way home.
Now if only P/D can manage to keep their jobs out of their bedroom.
Barbara Lambert chapter 6 . 9/7/2013
Holy moly, I'm loving our little couple have a real life spat! these two are definitely showing each has a temper! loving the part about the intercom shorting out. This is awesome. I'm sure they will kiss and makeup, but for now I'm enjoying the barbs between them. Anxiously awaiting the next chapter!
kaleen1212 chapter 6 . 9/7/2013
And to think this is the last story we will ever read by Michelle...so sad as this story is so good as were all her others.
Barbara Lambert chapter 4 . 9/5/2013
Oh shoot! I wanted to see what Perry does when Della gets in touch with him. Boy that Della has a short fuse!
Jlk9506 chapter 1 . 9/5/2013
When I read startwritings comments about Michelle I went back and reread her stories. I was surprised to discover how many that she wrote that I had really enjoyed in the past. After I finished with Michelle's I decided to read another author and that happened to be Old English D! Free form is the only story I didn't read since it didn't fit with your " universe" but I loved it when I read it last year and am very glad to see this offering. I am sorry that it is Michelle's last but thus far it hasn't disappointed. As a medical professional I can appreciate Kathy's anguish over her patient but I understand the 'lawyer' point too. And of course all the little Perry Della bits are awesome! Can't wait to read more! Thanks for sharing.
87 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 Next »