Reviews for Ties That Bind
murphycat chapter 7 . 9/9/2013
I had to smile when "he swept her up" and carried her upstairs and then sang her to sleep! Wow! Now, who is in the car?
Eternal Crush Haver chapter 4 . 9/8/2013
I'm loving this! Thank you!
murphycat chapter 6 . 9/7/2013
Oh, snap! I think Mr. Mason has bitten off more than he can chew! LOL
tengland2 chapter 6 . 9/7/2013
Della certainlyl went on a rant, but needed to and Perry was very understanding about all of it. Never been one not to tell Perry how she feels. Least they seem to be heading back to help David. Gertie seems to always be looking for love, keeps the outer office interesting.
Not really surprised that she tossed in the towel, this case is really tearing the two of them apart. Looking forward to more.
tengland2 chapter 5 . 9/7/2013
Loved Della ever so politely telling Debra Jo off. David just sending her on her way home.
Now if only P/D can manage to keep their jobs out of their bedroom.
Barbara Lambert chapter 6 . 9/7/2013
Holy moly, I'm loving our little couple have a real life spat! these two are definitely showing each has a temper! loving the part about the intercom shorting out. This is awesome. I'm sure they will kiss and makeup, but for now I'm enjoying the barbs between them. Anxiously awaiting the next chapter!
kaleen1212 chapter 6 . 9/7/2013
And to think this is the last story we will ever read by Michelle...so sad as this story is so good as were all her others.
Barbara Lambert chapter 4 . 9/5/2013
Oh shoot! I wanted to see what Perry does when Della gets in touch with him. Boy that Della has a short fuse!
Jlk9506 chapter 1 . 9/5/2013
When I read startwritings comments about Michelle I went back and reread her stories. I was surprised to discover how many that she wrote that I had really enjoyed in the past. After I finished with Michelle's I decided to read another author and that happened to be Old English D! Free form is the only story I didn't read since it didn't fit with your " universe" but I loved it when I read it last year and am very glad to see this offering. I am sorry that it is Michelle's last but thus far it hasn't disappointed. As a medical professional I can appreciate Kathy's anguish over her patient but I understand the 'lawyer' point too. And of course all the little Perry Della bits are awesome! Can't wait to read more! Thanks for sharing.
tengland2 chapter 4 . 9/5/2013
Can't blame Della for being upset and if anyone else had asked Perry to move, doubt he would have.
Don't expect Debra Jo to have a job much longer.
Can't blame Kathy for being upset with the whole situation. Least Perry is willing to atleast look at all the evidence and documentations before making any decisions about what to do. Got to get everyone to see the whole thing.
Looking forward to more of this adventure and to what happens with/between both couples.
startwriting chapter 3 . 9/3/2013
Such good plot. And I love, love the 'queenly and kingly assets'.
Barbara Lambert chapter 3 . 9/2/2013
Very, very nice! My favorite part w when Perry threw Della in the water and realized she had nothing on under the slacks and top! Looking forward to chapter 4!
kaleen1212 chapter 2 . 8/31/2013
I have read everything Perry/Della that both of these writers have written and have never been disappointed. So far this is no exception. It does however have a bitter sweet feeling knowing it will be the last ever written by one of the two very talented writers.
Eternal Crush Haver chapter 2 . 8/31/2013
What a lovely start to a very compelling story! I can't wait to read more. I miss Michelle and I'm so grateful she left this behind. Thank you for pulling it all together.
tengland2 chapter 2 . 8/31/2013
Interesting storyline. Least Kathy had Della to talk to. She may not like Perry's questions, but they need to be asked and like her husband he is an attorney. Probably better that he left the room. Looking forward to more.
81 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 Next »