Reviews for Channel Five
Stylish hero 101 chapter 1 . 8/21
What I wouldn't give to actually be in that
bettononalice2 chapter 1 . 7/24
Oh yeah, fucking channel 5! I know I just found this, it's was absolutely fantastic I laughed so hard I had tears rolling from when she pinned herself with cart

I would give anything to hear what Rose, Alice, Cheffie, Bloody, Red plus the security guards have to say. Because coming out of his office was shocking enough and to speak to Bella they way he did they must be shitting themselves.

How about after they land will there be an awkward moments for them or anyone else on that flight. Alice and Rose must be fuming...

This would be a story to expand on.
nikkig14 chapter 1 . 7/6
This story is a favorite, and I would love some expansion or future takes! Fantastic work creating a super hot story!
hillybob chapter 1 . 5/17
Phew that was hot! I just found this on another persons profile can't believe I missed it.
I love the way you described his voice and left it to the end for the big reveal. Ever thought of continuing? I know I'd love another flight xx
NikkiBabie4 chapter 1 . 5/15
I can see that you've read the same thing over and overn but it has to be repeated. PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE make this a multi chapter fic!
Mtg526 chapter 1 . 5/14
Holy shit! Hot! MORE, MORE!
magcheer19 chapter 1 . 1/22
I wish you would add chapters to this. I know it was only written for a contest but I LOVE this story and would love to see what could progress from this. I have read this over and over again and I still love it as much as the first time I read it!
Ebaty84 chapter 1 . 11/29/2016
I soo wish you would write more for this! So much left to be desired!
petmom1213 chapter 1 . 10/27/2016
OH MY GOD! I'm fanning myself this is so hot.
HappyEndingLover chapter 1 . 10/8/2016
This was a very fun read. Thank you!
EVK70 chapter 1 . 7/31/2016
:-)
shannon30033 chapter 1 . 7/19/2016
Yikes. Hot.
MeteorOnAMoonlessNight chapter 1 . 7/3/2016
Um, wow. That was an incredible slow build. Amazing.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/3/2016
You gotta post another chapter. ️️️
starsmina chapter 1 . 5/7/2016
This was a intriguing smut filled story and wished you had expanded it but it did leave off in a delectable way ;)

starsmina