Reviews for Channel Five
twiloved chapter 1 . 5/6/2014
Wow
Ninkita chapter 1 . 5/4/2014
You know, I really enjoyed this and it was deliciously hot, but while reading it, I just had this constant nagging feeling that this would be beyond amazing if you rewrote it as a longer story... Just so many things that I wanted to know more about, etc.. or maybe it's just the fact that I tripped out during many parts of the story, into my own realm of 'what if'. That doesn't happen very often with fic, cause it usually needs me to buy into the author's vision and engage with it and whatnot. Just a thought I wanted to share.
nicedenice chapter 1 . 4/27/2014
this takes the "mile hig club" into a whole different level! so effing hot! thanks for sharing this!
lizl1999 chapter 1 . 4/25/2014
Absolutely LOVED it! Would love it even more if you continued it :))
April.du.Juin chapter 1 . 4/24/2014
Hello,

Just to say that I loved reading this and I still hope for another maybe chapter...
Really good and fluid writing so continue! :)
chuzzlewit16 chapter 1 . 4/22/2014
No wonder you won. This is amazing just like all your other stories, I soils love you to pieces if you continued on with it. XOXO
Abaire chapter 1 . 4/19/2014
How can you leave us hanging like that? Why is EAC a recluse? Why is everyone surprised that he showed his face on his own plane? Is this just a fling or does anything more happen? Follow up desperately needed on channel 5!
cbzoo chapter 1 . 4/18/2014
a very hot story I would love more of
b3j02 chapter 1 . 4/14/2014
I can see why they wanted it continued. Lol thanks for sharing and congratulations on winning!
kadronya chapter 1 . 4/10/2014
Oooooooooooooh SO HOT! :-) I like it!
SanguineTaurean chapter 1 . 4/6/2014
Hoooooly Hannah! No wonder you won the contest! lol This is definitely one hot story!
RedReadingHood chapter 1 . 4/6/2014
you should do it in edwards pov i love your story
Guest chapter 1 . 4/4/2014
This was amazing. I really wish you'd make it a full story.
pudget12 chapter 1 . 4/3/2014
HOLY SHIT!
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 1 . 4/2/2014
I love this and think it would make a great story why not make it one it would be great
610 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »