Reviews for Channel Five
FrankieDees chapter 1 . 3/11/2019
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE DO ANOTHER CHAPTER/EPI I need MORE!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/30/2019
How did I miss this before? I’d love another chapter
Nicoconsd chapter 1 . 11/5/2018
This was so much fun! Whew and sexy! I have to wonder though... were Edward and Bella really strangers? Were they just playing a game? Did they continue? But that is what I call joining the mile high club. Also so curious who you would see as Bella's sister! :)
princeselisa chapter 1 . 7/12/2018
Definitely see why you won that contest. Wow!
Lillywhite1 chapter 1 . 5/25/2018
Thanks for writing this wonderful story!
kamapaludo chapter 1 . 5/4/2018
that was haaaawwwt
Guest chapter 1 . 3/23/2018
Defintely thank god for planetblue lol

Thanks for sharing!

x
Valya 001 chapter 1 . 3/18/2018
I wish this was not just a one shot...I would so Love to read it further...:-(
(And I am never going to read something this erotic on my dates ever again...:-! )
Linyke chapter 1 . 2/13/2018
Amazing story! I hope you do an epi or a second chapter. I would certainly read it.
Nekomimi chapter 1 . 1/8/2018
Hi, can I translate your Fanfic in Russian?
Guest chapter 1 . 12/10/2017
I would loooooove if you did and epi or short follow up to this! I can't tell you how many times I've read it, I always come back now and then because I love it so much. Can't wait to see what you have next ;)
Godschildtweety chapter 1 . 10/2/2017
Nice
Stylish hero 101 chapter 1 . 8/21/2017
What I wouldn't give to actually be in that
bettononalice2 chapter 1 . 7/24/2017
Oh yeah, fucking channel 5! I know I just found this, it's was absolutely fantastic I laughed so hard I had tears rolling from when she pinned herself with cart

I would give anything to hear what Rose, Alice, Cheffie, Bloody, Red plus the security guards have to say. Because coming out of his office was shocking enough and to speak to Bella they way he did they must be shitting themselves.

How about after they land will there be an awkward moments for them or anyone else on that flight. Alice and Rose must be fuming...

This would be a story to expand on.
nikkig14 chapter 1 . 7/6/2017
This story is a favorite, and I would love some expansion or future takes! Fantastic work creating a super hot story!
611 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »