Reviews for Channel Five
So good! Great one shot!
Kim Ginsberg chapter 1 . 8/29/2013
HOLY FUCK WOMAN! I NEED MORE! Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
hallejaymes chapter 1 . 8/29/2013
Dude, i KNEW it was you who wrote this! I just knew it. And it was my fave. Everything you write is golden.
ecdreams chapter 1 . 8/29/2013
Holy cow that was delicious. Please say you'll be expanding this gem.
TwimomJen chapter 1 . 8/29/2013
I feel like I need a smoke after that...and I don't smoke! One word...HOT! Yes, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE expand oh great and wonderful Planetblue. Woman, YOU are a ROCKSTAR! Mwah. Loved the "fun-sucker" comment. Rose seemed like she had a stick up her arse, not even cracking a smile at Bella's jokes. I get the whole professionalism thing, I do, but still at least a smile.. LOVED LOVED LOVED this. Can ya tell? ;). Have a wonderful weekend Sweetie! Tell the ladies you want a 10 in Rob for winning! :)) you deserve it!

Jen :))
sarahscriptor chapter 1 . 8/29/2013
This was my fave! Congrats :D
bonadea777 chapter 1 . 8/29/2013
Walking out of the bedroom would be awkward for Bella. I wonder how they are going to explain their behavior to the other passengers and crew.
Awesome story!
NKubie chapter 1 . 8/29/2013
I'm taking the lazy way out and re-posting my review from the contest. But also because it really does express my enthusiasm for this story.

I loved this! So original and well-written. I love the banter and wit. I also love the snarky Bella. She's funny and bright and very easy to relate too. Excellent pacing and plot development! And please thank your beta for me. Excellent job!

You know what else I would love? If you continued this story as a multi-chapter! - Seeing as how you won the "Beggin' For It" award, I'm not the only one that feels that way. Pleeeeeeaaaaasssseee!

xo
Na
GorGirl chapter 1 . 8/29/2013
Loved it!
ruthann.coffman1 chapter 1 . 8/29/2013
I didn't see the contest.

I enjoyed Deviant very much. I'm glad that you are keeping up the good work.

I laughed and laughed at this story. I could almost see it being portrayed in a movie while I was reading it.

Totally enjoyed it. Thanks!
Missy Robshipper aka miss247 chapter 1 . 8/29/2013
Love a good teasing build up to some good fucking. I hope you continue this, I really want to see everyone's reaction when they leave the bedroom. Lol
Mooah chapter 1 . 8/29/2013
Congratulations! Thoroughly enjoyed Edward in this one. I'm keeping my fingers crossed you might decide to expand it :oP
Catiedidit chapter 1 . 8/29/2013
Sweet baby Jesus! I'm gonna go find my husband now... Congratulations!
luvyateamedward chapter 1 . 8/29/2013
Loved this one! Congrats on the win!
Vancouver-Canuck-Girl chapter 1 . 8/29/2013
And you did it again! Barefoot, Deviant and Five. Knocked it out of the park. So happy for you. You're truly amazing xoxoxox
612 | « Prev Page 1 .. 28 35 36 37 38 39 40 .. Last Next »