Reviews for Sword That Pierces The Heavens
Daxsis chapter 11 . 3/20
Yo this was a great story probably the best bleach story I've read on you continue it at some point jr ne
Violete Death chapter 10 . 3/5
The soul has many parts. In this story Ichihara understands that. I like that.
Camolot the Creator chapter 11 . 2/27
More!
MORE!
MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORE!
Camolot the Creator chapter 3 . 2/22
Honestly, I find this incredibly interesting and entertaining. This Ichigo is a much more fascinating character than his canon counterpart, deeper and more fundamentally complex for his inherent insight. Though it is a shame that his friends will never gain their individual abilities, I feel that this is shaping up to be a fascinating fic in general: I, for one, cannot wait to see where you go with Ichigo's interactions with Isshen.
Camolot the Creator chapter 2 . 2/22
Oh, well, that neatly answered the question I asked last chapter.

Well done.
Camolot the Creator chapter 1 . 2/22
Just a question: isn't Ichigo's zanpakuto so large because he has difficulty fully sealing his powers, even without going into shikai? There was the comment that was made that captain-class Shinigami would have default zanpakuto the size of buildings if their abilities were completely unsealed and uncontrolled, so if Ichigo is fantastic about controlling his reiatsu this time around, shouldn't Zangetsu be the same size as a normal zanpakuto in unreleased form?

Or did I get that wrong? I might have gotten that wrong.
urworshipfulness chapter 10 . 2/19
Wow... just wow. This was SOOO worth reading just for that scene with Aizen and the strawberry.
urworshipfulness chapter 6 . 2/19
I love Ichigo's personality and the minor changes you have done to canon but it still feels like I'm just watching the anime. The details are different but the plot points are essentially the same. I reaaaally hope you went your own way and made some drastic changes to future events.
midnightscar17 chapter 11 . 2/15
Can you please update this story
KingEpic chapter 11 . 2/9
hey i just finished reading this one so far can you continue this story please if not though that is fine just asking
Scififan33 chapter 11 . 2/5
So i havent seen this far yet but i am enjoying the changes a calmer Ichigo brings. Keep up the excellent work!
Scififan33 chapter 6 . 2/5
So if he found Ichigo interesting and decided against sending her brother, why send these two to kill Ichigo? Or did she just get carried away in the fight?
Neoalfa chapter 11 . 1/30
As someone who has been disappointed by how Kubo handled his character, I have been enjoying your take at this story. It's a shame that it's been over a year since it last updated.

A lack of activity on your profile doesn't give much hope to see this continued, though I hope I'm wrong.

Best of luck for whatever endeavor you are undertaking right now.
I don't know man. The Bleach power-level shit already bothered me a lot in canon but Yoruichi and Kisuke being so strong as to defeat the Espada in a single hit :) is honestly lame.
objectivepersona chapter 1 . 1/26
this is boring. I'm *yawn* not liking your constant narration. like what's up with this omniscient point of view. no damn dialogue. your characters are stereotypical.
1,314 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »