Reviews for Sword That Pierces The Heavens
antishyguy weegee chapter 1 . 5/7
To answer your AN at the top, the Almighty no if ands or buts about when it comes to being OP in Bleach. Where it’s only weakness is Dues Ex Machina.
lara5170 chapter 8 . 5/4
I am curious about Ichigo's true zanpacto since the hollow is his true zanpacto. I'm starting to believe that this story was began before we knew that the old man wasn't really his zanpacto.
lara5170 chapter 2 . 5/3
This is interesting but the spirit he is talking to isn't actually his zanpacto spirit. Isn't it the spirit of his Quincy powers?
Ariel Lazarus chapter 12 . 4/12
Hello! I hope you're doing well! I just really wanted to tell you I love this fic and that it's one of my fav bleach fics of all time! I do most of my reading on ao3 these days, but this fic is one of the few I'm willing to come back to ff for (though the rumors of ff possibly shutting down have me worried)! I've reread it over and over and I love it just as much everytime! Thank you for writing it!
Jd-dox chapter 12 . 4/4
First off this story has been a wonderful read. I love it and it's given me so many ideas. Just fantastic, I love how you depicted the interrelationships and how you're developing the characters. I especially love what you've done with Chad, Uryu and Inoue, as well as Isshin and the girls – Tensa still takes top spot though for major story contribution. They're really establishing themselves as active characters and I just love that.
(Also Yamamoto, and Sui-Feng, and Gin, and all the Lieutenants and etc...)

Secondly, your health and wellbeing comes first and it always should. Don't stress about throwing yourself back into writing mode before you're ready. And by ready I mean when you can feel your fingers itching to write and it's fun. We can wait. Anybody saying otherwise deserves to be cornhobbled.
BlackPetals4 chapter 12 . 3/30
I really hope you’re all right and things are looking a bit better for you! Life can be hard sometimes, and in challenging times you need wells of positive energy and relaxation as well. So, if fanfiction doesn’t have that effect for you, it’s totally okay to look for a different hobby. Of course, I love this story and I really hope that you’ll one day be in the mindset to continue writing it, but you mental health always comes first!
I’ll just say thank you for this interesting story, I enjoyed it a lot! There are some really interesting ideas presented in it, and they might have spurned my own creativity to write a Bleach story as well in the future.
Nohe Cruz chapter 12 . 3/26
I love your story even if I have to wait is ok.
Windgeboren chapter 12 . 3/7
What a story. Wow just wow.
TauCetiEarth chapter 12 . 2/13
Well, this is good enough to revisit a couple of times.. and popular enough for newcomers that sort by follows and favorites to read.. so I'd think it's not gonna be too late for a long long time to come back to it.. it was a good read thus far.
Stargazer013 chapter 1 . 1/3
I hope that you eventually come back to this story! I’m really enjoying it and hope to see where you go with it during all the events that happen in bleach! Here’s to really hoping you get back to it!
pwtcmcneil chapter 1 . 1/2
all I can think when I see this title is "a drill to pierce the heavens!"
DRACDRAKO chapter 2 . 1/2
Eres un puto Amo en esto. ME ENCANTA ESTE FIC
TheReaderofGods chapter 2 . 12/16/2020
Question is this his true zanpakuto or is this his Quincy powers and does he have his hollow powers?
rasenganwarrior chapter 12 . 12/9/2020
Never fails. It’s always the best ones that get abandoned.
Taiyo Kurosaki chapter 6 . 12/6/2020
Yeah greatest Christmas present Yamamoto not just going "I must follow this really really stupid tradition of solving problems with flaming animals."
1,599 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »