Reviews for Sword That Pierces The Heavens
KiLL3Rw0Lf chapter 11 . 11/17
Wow, I'd love to see this continued. It is such a nicely written story... plus it was just getting to the best part. XD

Please do continue this sometime.
Owen Copper chapter 11 . 9/22
Get back on this bad ass fic
faust79 chapter 11 . 9/20
waiting for story :)
RoseWhiteLily chapter 11 . 9/7
Id say that this is one of the best stories I have read about Bleach. I just hope that one day you'll pick it up again, hopefully soon. But like I was saying this is a great story, I really love how you changed it. Seeing a different type of Ichigo and how it changes the story is something else. But anyways I love this story.
no one chapter 11 . 9/4
Since this story hasn't been updated in like years I assume it will never be finished but I just wanted to say that theses eleven chapters have been an absolutely wonderful piece of writing and I greatly enjoyed it. So thank you.
firestarandwolvesgmail.com chapter 11 . 8/30
I'm in love, I haven't read a Bleach fic this good in a while! I love your take on Ichigo, Zangetsu, and Tensa!
Update your awesome story soon plz
Laesk chapter 11 . 8/23
interesting story which i would love to read more of. please update soon and thank you for sharing it with us all.
Zela Night chapter 11 . 8/17
This is a really good story.
I want more!
Please update.
Was the second half of chapter 11 happening on the same day as the first half?
Flamarow chapter 11 . 7/29
Why has he not asked about the murderous fury from Tensa when he touched the substitute shinigami badge? I'm extremely curious what it is that could make the mostly calm Tensa flip out. Is it something they talked about and plan to come back to later? I haven't seen him use it yet but that doesn't mean much.

Hopefully you continue this amazing series. I am following it in case a new chapter ever pops up. :P
Flamarow chapter 10 . 7/28
Oh god! Urahara got him good! xD

The wrap-up to the soul society arc was very well done. Poor Kiba scaring the entire division with mere sighs. If only they realized that is his state even during battle. :P
Flamarow chapter 9 . 7/28
It had worked? What? What?! I'm so confused! T.T

I'm in love with the story so far. I'm incredibly happy Ichigo managed to damage Aizen this time, especially within 24 hours of getting his bankai and not even having a match against anyone with it to test it out yet (unless he used it against Gin without you mentioning it).

The idea of there being two of those damn stones is scary though this version would certainly have caused the insanity we see in Aizen that doesn't seem to match with what his personality if he wasn't a psycopath.

Amazing job as usual. I'm very sad that there are only 2 chapters left for me to devour. Hopefully this is finished or just on hiatus as I absolutely love it.
Flamarow chapter 8 . 7/27
Well... that last line completely flipped me on my head. o_O

My best guess is Zangetsu is referring to the bloodlust Ichigo is displaying in fights, possibly due to his hollow but there are so many other things it could refer to...

Amazing work as usual. :D
Flamarow chapter 7 . 7/27
I really do need to finish Bleach, I got miffed by the fullbringer arc with the current "evil" guy. I hate hypnosis types...

The developments are quite interesting though I'm curious if sealing that part of his power would actually cause the same side effect as Rukia's power had though I would assume not, though it would make great training if it did. It would almost be like weighted training for the soul. :P
Flamarow chapter 6 . 7/27
I'm very interested but also pissed at Yamamoto's internal thoughts. I'm pleased that he is not entirely a traditionalist and it would certainly explain how the hollowed shinigami got away so easily. On the other hand I am slightly pissed by his apparent thoughts of manipulating Ichigo to do his job for him.

Zangetsu's character is becoming quite interesting so far, though I'm hoping the attitude isn't just because of the hollow portion influencing things.
1,347 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »