Reviews for Sword That Pierces The Heavens
DragonBornoftheNorth chapter 11 . 10/25
This is the best fanfic I have read in a long time! Keep up the good work.
man... i love this. like.. a lot
Tathamet chapter 11 . 10/14
Reread it again and I'm still loving it. I hope you find time to continue this soon.
DoubleHighFive chapter 11 . 10/13
Dude, I really loved your story, especially the way that Ichigo has developed spiritually (his relationship with his zanpakuto spirits). I especially love stories where Hollow Zangetsu gets some love, and this is a step above the rest.

Great story, and I can't wait to see the next chapter (which you NEED to publish)
gggggg chapter 1 . 10/9
luqie10 chapter 6 . 9/21
Why was soi-feng there when u clearly said he was going to send his two students?
MGStarFire chapter 6 . 9/20
i'm dropping this story simply becouse ichigo still lost. You made him slightly stornger but you didn't want to deviate from canon so you had him lose even though he could have won i wish you luck with this story but like i said i can't read it any more.
Emo chapter 11 . 8/23
OogaBooga1234 chapter 11 . 8/15
I must say that I absolutely love this storyand the way you have written it! You write in a way that gets the story across in an easy to understand but still heartfelt manner. I adore the relationship between Ichigo and Zangestu/Tensa and the burgeoning relationship between Ichigo and Zangestu. I can't wait to read some more :)
Weirdshipper chapter 2 . 8/12
no not soulmate, literally your soul.
reptoholic chapter 11 . 8/8