Reviews for Sword That Pierces The Heavens
pltrgst chapter 9 . 6/30
epic.
when is this gonna continue?
Please update soon
john.oliva.54 chapter 10 . 6/28
wait..what? So..is shiro really Zangetsu in this story or will it stay the old man? i'm so excited! :D
TrustyFoxy chapter 10 . 6/5
Are u going to skip the filler chapters of the manga?
XxTealJadexX chapter 10 . 6/2
more please? and awesome strawberry
XxTealJadexX chapter 5 . 6/1
if you make orihime get mad once and get her to swear up a storm, she's not gonna look like a innocent nitwit so much, just sayin
Ryuus2 chapter 10 . 5/28
This story is incredible. It's rare that I find an 'even more overpowered shounen hero' fanfic that isn't so stupid and full of itself that it makes me want to slap whoever's writing it.

The creativity and logic displayed by the characters, without losing their characters, as well as how stridently you adhered to the butterfly effect, and the genuinely high quality of your writing all came together to make your story a great read. I really can't wait to see where you take things from here. Will you go into the Bount Arc, or straight into the Winter War? Or maybe you'll decide to go in a completely different direction? I honestly don't know, and the thought of the storm those butterflies are building in the meantime just makes the anticipation all the more exciting.

Keep up the great work!
BlueOrchid2 chapter 4 . 5/28
loved the father&son scene!
kovs chapter 9 . 5/21
some of the things happening was realy confusing .
I love this you are truly a master writer and I look forward greatly more
GelidReya chapter 10 . 5/19
Its an Amazing story! Cant wait to read more. hope u update Soon.
Skyray chapter 10 . 5/11
Love Ichigo's character development!
That fight with his Hollow was awesome :D

What I don't understand is why everyone flips out about that "substitute shinigami" badge in the manga. Sure they lied about it being a nice name-tag, but they restrict and monitor all the actual shinigami in the human world so it's hardly a dastardly plot that merits angsting and revenge over :p
I love this story! I'm smiling the whole time while I'm reading, it's so nice!
More please!
Bob-Just-Bob chapter 7 . 5/3
I love it when Kisuke's plans are bent out of shape. Its great to see his smug face change into confusion :D
cant wait to click next chapter, who needs sleep anyways.
1,051 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »