Reviews for Sword That Pierces The Heavens
kizoku.ouninaru chapter 12 . 4/28
this was an absolute BLAST to read! keep up the good work and hope to see more from it!
Avocados At Law chapter 12 . 4/4
No matter if this gets finished or not, you’ve written one of the best Bleach fics. You’ve got a knack for writing characters. You took Bleach and elevated it.
Pinkypi chapter 3 . 3/6
the interaction with Ichigo and Isshin definitely added to it. Ichigo now knows what he was doing was right in terms of controlling his spiritual power. Meanwhile it also teaches him a couple things he knows he'll need to work on.
Pinkypi chapter 2 . 3/6
Nice, I like the reason behind the larder blades explanation in this chapter.
Pinkypi chapter 1 . 3/6
So, Ichigo's base Zanpakuto form being so huge was his inability to control his spiritual power properly. It is also the actual reason why he couldn't revert his Zanpakuto back into its sealed state. Isshin is the perfect example of this. He told the grandfisher that the size of a zanpakuto would increase massively in its sealed form if it wasn't controlled properly. Engetsu is also the exact same type of Zanpakuto as Zangetsu yet can be sealed. The only difference between them is their name. All their attacks are the same down to their ultimate ability. Well maybe the fact Zangetsu also holds Ichigo's hollow powers is the only real difference. So you basically described all these changes and his control changing his power from a Typhoon to a deep ocean. Only to turn around and Bam big zanpakuto sealed form that's from a lack of control anyways.
LL chapter 12 . 2/2
This is an amazing story. Sorry life is kicking you in the gut right now. I know that feeling well
Yamamoto generyu chapter 4 . 12/29/2021
Nah you don't have to give orhime her powers
Yamamoto generyu chapter 3 . 12/29/2021
Whose don kanonj?
Kybaelion chapter 12 . 12/24/2021
hello, i hope you’re doing okay 3
Levi1228 chapter 1 . 11/3/2021
I don't even know how many times I reread this story anymore, it just that amazing!
DRACDRAKO chapter 1 . 10/26/2021
Resucitaaaa
Hoguie chapter 11 . 10/18/2021
I feel like the power levels of your characters aren't established enough to give consistency. One moment, you hype Ichigo's strength and ability, and then it changes to him losing or being nearly defeated by someone he should rightly be able to match.
brasheril-holmestalentsmaster chapter 12 . 8/12/2021
Amazing story!

I really loved the changes you did to canon, you took Bleach and made it 100 times better.

I know the feeling of just wanting to end a story very well and sympathize with you.

That being said, I'll wait for you to finish it, so just take your time my friend.

I'd say for you to post this on AO3, if you were lacking in motivation due to little feedback, but this is certainly not the case here, so I won't.

The only advice I can give you is to try and make smaller chapter, then see if you still keep feeling that way.

I hope I helped with constructive criticism.
Over and out.
HorseAdmirer chapter 12 . 7/26/2021
Hello. First off I want to say to take your time in becoming yourself again. Don’t feel rushed to do anything. Even though I would like you to update, your health is more important. I do have a question though. Would it be possible for Muramasa to bond with Ichigo as another Zanpakuto? I can see Ichigo, Tensa, and Zangetsu welcoming him into their bond since all he wants is to have a true partner and a person who won’t misuse or throw him away. I don’t think Ichigo, Tensa, and Zangetsu would let him suffer like that. Again, this is just a question and you don’t need to include it in YOUR story. But would you please think about it? Please take your time in healing and in becoming yourself again. Thank you so much for this story. I really enjoy reading it over and over.
Partha Lahiri chapter 12 . 7/19/2021