Reviews for I Got You
TheRugbymom chapter 2 . 10/23
nicely done!
pauleen chapter 1 . 8/3
Wow, I wanted to punch him at first. Good to know they are both idiots.
SarcasticBimbo chapter 2 . 7/28
I'd love to see this one expanded. Maybe not so much Bella's angst of the past, but their story moving forward. It would be sweet. :-) Thank you for sharing your talent.
Great lemon, I want more , I am always gritty for amazing lemons and storie but tjis one is so GOOD!
AWWWWW! I CANNOT WITH THIS, the fucking feels, man! My heart can't take this, is too cute and sweet for me, I love it, I need MOREEE!
ChristyWIX chapter 2 . 12/28/2014
So glad you continued this one. I'd read it in the original DTE contest and moved my review here, when you moved the story here. Just read this hot as hell second chapter . . . delicious! I'm guessing since you haven't updated in just over a year, that this one is actually completed? Will poke 'follow' just in case you add more later. These two are so freaking hot together . . . sooooo hot . . .
kadronya chapter 2 . 12/16/2014
Mrs. O'Shea chapter 2 . 11/18/2014
So much wasted time. Nice lemon.
Mrs. O'Shea chapter 1 . 11/18/2014
Yep the video made me cry! Great chapter.
KimiD chapter 2 . 8/29/2014
Great second chappy looking forward to another update... soon I hope!
KimiD chapter 1 . 8/29/2014
SMart man finally! He's not gonna let her waste another single minute, not now that he Knows!
LaPumuckl chapter 2 . 8/17/2014
The video was great, you did something amazing with this!
LaPumuckl chapter 1 . 8/17/2014
This was ... Incredibly hot;)
Guest chapter 1 . 7/13/2014
How come when Bella is in love with Edward from afar, she doesn't want to be with anyone else, yet when Edward feels the same, it doesn't stop him from fucking anything with tits?
Strange that!
ruhhbelle chapter 2 . 6/5/2014
Aww, he's sweet! And so much hot, I should add. Love it! Congrats again :))