Reviews for I Got You
Jesstew chapter 1 . 7/25
So sweet!
NeeNee246 chapter 2 . 3/17
HOLY SH*T! SHE ASKED HIM! OMG! FANFRIGGENTASTIC! lol You are surprising me all over the place! :P
I know this was a one shot...and you expanded...and it hasn't been marked as complete...so, I am hoping that it means you are going to add more? I would really love to see that happen! ;) These two are FANTASTIC! :)
NeeNee246 chapter 1 . 3/17
HOLYCRAPTASTICNESS! Those crazy kids! lol I love this! All those years and they were clueless! :)
Guest chapter 2 . 12/26/2015
Bella asked him to marry her?
Guest chapter 2 . 12/26/2015
Why did bella say "Yes Bella. I'd give anything to marry you."
TheRugbymom chapter 2 . 10/23/2015
nicely done!
pauleen chapter 1 . 8/3/2015
Wow, I wanted to punch him at first. Good to know they are both idiots.
SarcasticBimbo chapter 2 . 7/28/2015
I'd love to see this one expanded. Maybe not so much Bella's angst of the past, but their story moving forward. It would be sweet. :-) Thank you for sharing your talent.
Guest chapter 2 . 2/26/2015
Great lemon, I want more , I am always gritty for amazing lemons and storie but tjis one is so GOOD!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/26/2015
AWWWWW! I CANNOT WITH THIS, the fucking feels, man! My heart can't take this, is too cute and sweet for me, I love it, I need MOREEE!
ChristyWIX chapter 2 . 12/28/2014
So glad you continued this one. I'd read it in the original DTE contest and moved my review here, when you moved the story here. Just read this hot as hell second chapter . . . delicious! I'm guessing since you haven't updated in just over a year, that this one is actually completed? Will poke 'follow' just in case you add more later. These two are so freaking hot together . . . sooooo hot . . .
kadronya chapter 2 . 12/16/2014
sweet!
Mrs. O'Shea chapter 2 . 11/18/2014
So much wasted time. Nice lemon.
Mrs. O'Shea chapter 1 . 11/18/2014
Yep the video made me cry! Great chapter.
KimiD chapter 2 . 8/29/2014
Great second chappy looking forward to another update... soon I hope!