Reviews for The Blonde Girl
paradoxsteel chapter 7 . 2/15
Update
Drag0nshr1ne chapter 7 . 1/25
YESZZZSSSS! I've been waiting! Specialshipping will rule the whole world!
Drag0nshr1ne chapter 6 . 8/14/2014
Should I pick Sidekickshipping(YellowXBlack) or Specialshipping?! AGGGGGGGHHHHH! WHICH ONE!?
Kitteh chapter 6 . 4/4/2014
Now don't get me wrong, I love Specialshipping and like Agency, but this- this story.. Black and Yellow is SO CUTE! Geez I pair her with WAY too many people! Dangit Yellow, why do you have to be so pairable?! And uh Red? Isn't the point of love to NOT hurt the special someone? And Blue needs to get it in her little head that Red doesn't actually like her! But I'm glad you did it with Blue, Instead of Misty or something. (ew) Oh! But this story is really good! I like the little notes you do :3
Dia Newman chapter 6 . 3/24/2014
Holy fuck. Shit just went down!
Wisher81 chapter 5 . 2/3/2014
This story has a great concept, I just think you should slow down a little. I can't keep up with the quickly escalating storyline. I do believe you're onto something here, and it's very interesting. It also may just be me, but I prefer stories that take lots of time to extend the detail, and really have you get to know the character before they fake their death.
Bye, and don't forget to smile!
dragonlver chapter 5 . 11/30/2013
OMG you have to bring red back soon or I will die
ImaginationFlying chapter 5 . 11/25/2013
Pleaseee make it longer
Icefrost12 chapter 5 . 11/16/2013
Really good so far! Interesting plot, different from any others. I really like it. Continue please!
gokkylegend chapter 5 . 11/13/2013
Wow Black become Yellow bf, thats escalated quickly
Guest chapter 4 . 10/3/2013
PWEASE update soon!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/30/2013
Please update soon! I'm curious to see how this is going to play out...
Violite chapter 2 . 8/31/2013
Nice chappy, maybe a bit longer plz! : )
gokkylegend chapter 2 . 8/31/2013
Thats better, but i dont get this part 'Yioahgsndjzlabeihbusnd!" Is what everyone was saying sounded like. '
Violite chapter 1 . 8/30/2013
Interesting, I like the plot! I hope you update! :)