Reviews for Aaaawwwww
halfcatvampire chapter 2 . 10/5
Oh, I simply love the idea of a girl!Loki and hope you update soon. Sometimes you just have to run with your ideas since people don't always review after reading the current last chapter of a story or chapters before it. Update soon!
T.R chapter 2 . 4/7
that's awesome. Really funny :D
Dooood u need to update this awesomenessss
Sparky199 chapter 2 . 1/8
Luv it I cried from laugher
LokiAndThor chapter 2 . 7/16/2014
It is...amusing...Quite enjoyable.-Loki
this chapter...I like it! ANOTHER! OH THIRD CHAPTER...WHERE ART THOU?-Thor
Guys! get off my computer! lol! love this! :D-Me
Emily21a chapter 2 . 2/28/2014
This chapter is really good. Also, I'd LOVE to see another chapter. :D
AutumnLeafFall chapter 2 . 10/28/2013
Ghost Rider of the Aragon chapter 2 . 10/21/2013
Yeah, I definitely want to see a chapter 3...This is just too good.
Silena River chapter 2 . 10/18/2013
Bravo. I would indeed like to read a chapter three, since one never likes it when a good fanfiction suddenly drops off the face of the earth.
Happy writing, and I look forward to seeing chapter three sometime in the future!
aquacrow chapter 2 . 10/17/2013
Oh and your pranks! Lol. This is fantastic, I hope you continue it! And yes, having Loki change into a girl for a dare would just be awesome. Got my fingers crossed for another chapter! :)
shiori chapter 2 . 10/17/2013
Want girl! ForaDare! Loki. Even funnier if you have villains coughDOOMcough hitting on her much Thor's horror (you know big bros gonna be paranoid about becoming an uncle, especially after reading that book).
WarriorOfTheWeek chapter 2 . 10/17/2013
Do it! Do it! Do it! Lol this story is positively genius, so please please please make a third chapter!
Kalavel Loki chapter 2 . 10/17/2013
i want it, i want it XD
Kalavel Loki chapter 1 . 10/3/2013
aaaww 3
Guest chapter 1 . 9/6/2013
this is amazingly adorable! please continue it, because i seriously want to hear the pranks