Reviews for Ouran Highschool Host ClubFruits Basket Crossover
fishystar chapter 10 . 10/27
Am I the only one confused as to WHY THE HELL THEY ARE SEARCHING NEAR THE HOT SPRINGS?

I mean, totally seems logical, "Lets search not only in the forest where Tohru should be in, but lets walk fucking hundreds of miles to search the mountain like area by the Hot Springs...

Sorry I didn't mean to get mad, but seriously. Please fix this massive error. Mention it once or twice I'll let it slide but you keep bringing it up, the hot springs are literally not even in the same city as Shigure's House.
By the wa the comment "I don't care, it's not my house." I think literally the first (Maybe third) episode, Shigure asks, Kyo, Yuki, and maybe Kagura to not break /his/ house.

All this little things aside. I ABSOLUTELY LOVE this. This is one of my top ten (five?) favorite Crossover fics. partly because you found a way to tie these two shows together with out making one of the Host club members secretly a part of the Sohma family, and is also cursed with some new animal that hasn't been used.
prinsesanime chapter 11 . 9/18/2016
Make More
Jello chapter 11 . 3/4/2016
Tohru hugged kyo and kyo didn't turn into a cat ._.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/8/2015
Do you have this fic posted somewhere else? I'd love to finish reding t. It is a very good story.
Bookmeister999 chapter 11 . 7/17/2015
She hugged him? Is this post curse? cause that is the only explanation. But then why is Kyo still affected by rain?
Professor of Gallifrey chapter 11 . 7/9/2015
Are any of the Sohma's ever going to transform when Tohru hugs them?
dnofsunshine chapter 11 . 6/12/2015
Well, now that the girls have been found, I imagine things are going to at least start to look up...? Maybe? Eh, probably not.

Oh, I can't wait to see—read?—what comes next! Update soon!
FindMeInTheRice chapter 10 . 6/6/2015
This story is amazing! It's so funny! Awesome job! XD
rwar chapter 8 . 3/19/2015
this is way too kawaii for my health.
Hetalia Hitachiin chapter 3 . 2/3/2015
Eats unicorns, and spits on babies. I honestly can't stop laughing.
Hetalia Hitachiin chapter 1 . 2/3/2015
LMFAO

Shigure, and Tamaki are just a comical duo.
AdventuresInTheSueniverse chapter 10 . 1/2/2015
Once again, great chapter :) although I'm getting a vague feeling that you don't like Shigure.
AdventuresInTheSueniverse chapter 9 . 1/2/2015
Great chapter!
dnofsunshine chapter 10 . 1/2/2015
Look at you go! Another one! I wonder where Haruhi's gone off to? Update soon!
1fallenangel7 chapter 10 . 1/1/2015
It worked, thank you!(: and keep up the good work!(: