Reviews for Before and After
Elise chapter 13 . 12/8/2013
Amazing story! :)
Rose1948 chapter 13 . 7/17/2012
Nicely done! Thanks ever so much for sharing. Just stumbled across this gem and I'm entranced.
Ranmaleopard chapter 13 . 10/26/2011
this is really good please continue!
Taeniaea chapter 13 . 10/28/2009
Cool Story
nicoleb chapter 4 . 2/13/2009
Is it so hard to just write "stupid little brother" instead of "baka na little brother?" Seriously. It stops you from looking like a Wapanese moron, which would be ideal, "ne?"
Sacalow chapter 13 . 1/31/2009
This is one of the best stories I have ever read on

EVER!

you really did a super job on this
magdilen chapter 13 . 1/14/2009
That was fun to read. I don't know Ranma very well, so I can't comment on this in much detail, but good job.
aynomayac chapter 13 . 6/13/2007
i quite enjoyed the story. it's different from the usual R&I crossovers.

kudos for the side-story... they are indeed young.
Unseen Watcher chapter 13 . 4/22/2006
*chuckle* *waves* Hi there! Remember me? Or should I go into the next room and kick you to get your attention? *innocent grin* Just enjoying this story again. I especially like Sesshoumaru's defense of family. But then I'm sure that you already know that I like the Taiyoukai just a bit, eh?

I agree with some reviewers that this story seems a bit rushed at times, but I still had fun. I wish you'd change how you write Sesshoumaru's (or Sesshomaru's) name but we all have our preferences and nit picks. See ya REAL soon! _
All The Aspects chapter 13 . 5/13/2004
THIS. IS. SO. COOL!
WRITE A SEQUEL!
Yume Keki
Luna the Living Moon chapter 12 . 4/14/2004
good story!_
Pessimist chapter 13 . 4/1/2004
i really like it, but it seems way too rushed.
dark rhapsody chapter 13 . 3/1/2004
Hn, I thought I read this before. I love this one and the bit with Sesshoumaru kinda freaked me out o_O. I can't imagine Sessy-kun acting as a father to InuYasha...that might be a good one though.
Yuatja-Grim-Reaper chapter 13 . 1/4/2004
Hey great story. I love it. Ranma and Inu-yasha. They both are one and the same. Out of rating 100%. A good job.
_
PepperJAQ chapter 13 . 9/19/2003
nice work. and it's "finished" too. thanx for the memories.